• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
She's voicing Geno you fools, you think his voice abides our stupid gender rules? Think again

Okay now bye again see you guys when the Squenix hell lets me go!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pokemon number thing;

Not including the year, 620.

4 * 10 * 31

With the year...

4 * 10 * 31 * 83(not sure if it should be 1983 or just 83? I'm going with 83 for this one)

Number 804

if I shorten my birthyear, I get Noibat.

My favorites out of the ones I got would probably be Klinklang and Magnezone, though these others are cool too.
When you two fuse, you become me.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
She's voicing Geno you fools, you think his voice abides our stupid gender rules? Think again

Okay now bye again see you guys when the Squenix hell lets me go!
Prez come back, there's barely anyone here from speculation days. All I got is like Zinith, Noipoi and Smashingramen, you and Tehponycorn need to come back.

D

Deleted member

Ahem...

View attachment 190508
pretty sure, she counts
Kind of, She transforms in her Final Smash but that's not what her main gimmick is She's half dragon and can use Dragon moves? It counts but Shantae would bring a different more Transformation based Moveset I would think at least. Either way I'm just hoping it's Shantae since Leakers couldn't have called her which gives me hope for Banjo and Geno as it proves that they're not all-knowing and people would be more open to not taking Leakers at face value.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Prez come back, there's barely anyone here from speculation days. All I got is like Zinith, Noipoi and Smashingramen, you and Tehponycorn need to come back.
What am I chopped liver?

Cause you're right.

D

Deleted member

You all are fools. Christina about to VA in NieR Automata 2: The Nomad Soul.

*Training Room music intensifies*

D

Deleted member

I was there during Speculation days.
Remember me? The unfunny Little Mac joke I made?

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
The thread must be dark these days. Bunch of newbies acting like they endured anything like the October Drought, acting like us Ultimate Speculation vets haven't seen it all...and I'm not there, am I?
Well, one day, when the Squenix rep is confirmed, when you really need me as we sort out the chaos that is the finale of the Squenix rep...

513c33b25b01c555b48e19b623cf1e5f.gif

I'll be there.

Avengers theme starts blaring

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Knowing Nintendo, they will add Edelgard just to promote 3 Houses. Just like they did with Fates and Awakening. I don't know anything about this character. All I hope for is that she isn't another Marth clone or has a boring moveset.
... I'm really tired of people bringing this up.

:ultlucina::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultchrom: were added post-Awakening's release... w/ the former 3 being added 2 years after Awakening's initial release in Smash 4.

:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: was added b/c the dev team wanted it and they thought they could make a unique moveset. Marketing was part of the reason, not all of it.

Honestly, as someone who legitimately wants Edelgard, I'm getting really tired of people *****ing on FE.

It was somewhat understandable before, but I'm starting to get really annoyed now.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The thread must be dark these days. Bunch of newbies acting like they endured anything like the October Drought, acting like us Ultimate Speculation vets haven't seen it all...and I'm not there, am I?
Well, one day, when the Squenix rep is confirmed, when you really need me as we sort out the chaos that is the finale of the Squenix rep...

View attachment 190509
I'll be there.

How do you think I feel?

I was here Pre Smash 4 reveal.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The Mighty Grinch Leak caused war to wage across the internet.

then the Grinch gave his life for Incineroar, and the drought ended.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
In ten years, when Smash Bros Hyper Omega is revealed and the speculation cycle begins anew, there's gonna be some happy go-lucky goober who comes in here and immediately becomes everyone's friend.

And i'm gonna kill him. Because there can only be one.

Shroob

Sup?
In ten years, when Smash Bros Hyper Omega is revealed and the speculation cycle begins anew, there's gonna be some happy go-lucky goober who comes in here and immediately becomes everyone's friend.

I guess that goober's gonna have a bad time.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Okay I did not make this, but here is a fun thing.
Take the letters in your first name, day you were born and what month you were born.
10 * 8 * 26
( Disclaimer, this is not mine. Just an example. )
There are 809 Pokemon.
If you get a result that is bigger than 809, divide by 2 until you reach a number lower than 809.
When you get your number, look at what Pokémon you are!
Since adding my birth year and dividing resulted in a .5, I’m just gonna go with this guy:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Hey, if ANYONE is that guy, its Luco Luco

That man is the epitome or human kindness and compassion. He's the best.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 190509
I'll be there.

Some people move on from the speculation cycle.
But not LTP.
Not LTP.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've ascended, so my past life is pretty much a different person.

And after all, making fun of OTHER people is less mean-spirited than making fun of yourself. Ain't that right forum moderator? :yoshi:
Wrong forum. :p

The Mighty Grinch Leak caused war to wage across the internet.

then the Grinch gave his life for Incineroar, and the drought ended.
Thankfully we have Groudon to restore the drought.

...Wait.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
More talk about the roster and speculation huh... Please. Back in my day during Brawl, the topic on many people's minds were Cel-shaded Link, Bowser, Jr, and another character whom I don't remember were the talk of the town. And by the end of Brawl, we did get "Cel-Shaded Link" who we now know as Toon Link, though Bowser Jr had to wait til Smash 4, and he didn't have the paintbrush as part of his normal moveset. I've been around for quite a while to say the least, granted my memory isn't the best, but I still know quite a bit of the chaos that happened. And let's not forget all the Ridley this and that, from being a boss in Brawl to being a stage boss in s4... and basically you know that story.

Long story short, it gets worse with each game... and with DLC happening, can you feel it returning? The chaos... Chaos!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

So:
Option A: Edelgard
Option B: Female Erdrick
Option 3: Shantae
Option 4: It's not Smash

I wonder which it will be.
Option A would definitely piss off a huge part of the fanbase, either because:
-They're sick of more FE representation
-They'd rather a different FE character altogether that isn't flat-out deconfirmed already
-It's a shill pick in all the worst ways (Early-Bird Cameo before the character gets their own game released)

Option B is interesting because this is just Erdrick period. I'm hard-pressed finding any hate groups. As far as I've seen, Erdrick discussions have been chill outside of rival SE-Rep supporters

Option C would definitely piss off the following though:
-"BuT SpIRitS dEConFIrm WHYYYY"
-The recent hate-boner toward her because of her support and waifu culture stereotypes
-Being an Indie rep that gets in before the likes of Quote, or Shovel Knight, or even Steve if you want to refer to Mojang's early days with their character

Option D contradicts the tweet, because it's implying there is a relationship between Edelgard and Smash already. That being said, no real basis is given on whether or not the role is toward Smash itself or just 3 Houses, and I'm inclined to believe it's the latter. Still, A would definitely cause a huge upset, that's for sure.

Also, it's funny how you go from letters to numbers half-way down :v

Shroob

Sup?
So tomorrow's make or break for a lot of ResetEra's clock.

At this point it's just biding time until we see what happens.

Joker is 100% going to be shown off, I can't believe he's not at least Piranha-Plant levels of close to complete by this point.

The REAL kicker is if they're going to show off "Brave" or not, and how close they are to being done.

I'm going all in on Joker and Brave reveal.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

View attachment 190509
I'll be there.

Nah Prez. If you're gonna reference the Avengers theme, you gotta go ALL IN:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Long story short, it gets worse with each game... and with DLC happening, can you feel it returning? The chaos... Chaos!
CHAOS CONTROL! *Gets AT'd*

Fr though, I'm excited for the Chaos! Bring on the Wild ride Sakurai!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

More talk about the roster and speculation huh... Please. Back in my day during Brawl, the topic on many people's minds were Cel-shaded Link, Bowser, Jr, and another character whom I don't remember were the talk of the town. And by the end of Brawl, we did get "Cel-Shaded Link" who we now know as Toon Link, though Bowser Jr had to wait til Smash 4, and he didn't have the paintbrush as part of his normal moveset. I've been around for quite a while to say the least, granted my memory isn't the best, but I still know quite a bit of the chaos that happened. And let's not forget all the Ridley this and that, from being a boss in Brawl to being a stage boss in s4... and basically you know that story.

TBH it's less chaos (well maybe it is in like specific support theads like the square rep thread) but more "the leakers say it's erdrick" and "i don't believe them" and "elma can still win" ok that last one is just me but you guys catch my drift right

Shroob

Sup?
I know I'm a broken clock but a double release of Joker and "Brave" would be hype.... I just want more toys to play with

Wait I still don't have a Switch. I guess I can wait.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: was added b/c the dev team wanted it and they thought they could make a unique moveset..
The dev team should pick characters, more often, if their picks are anything like Corrin...
Such a fun and unique character, that we probably would not have gotten, any other way.
Characters like them, are why I'm all up for non fan requested characters...
They usually end up being the most unique characters in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom