• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I did say I was heading, but now I'm curious about this whole pedo situation

Are y'all making conspiracy theories or something?

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
He doesn't need to spam caps locked posts. Under any circumstances.
You're a 24 year old harassing a 15-16 year old having a breakdown because he was emotionally manipulated and taken advantage of.

I just want you to know you've done nothing but negatively contribute to this kids life.

Message me if you wanna know, I'd probably get infracted for saying who his other accounts were.
But I'll say this: he was lying about being a kid
Do y'all get it now, or do I need to answer some PM's?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Breloom is alive?

And he's actually a pedo?

I hope this is all wrong assumptions, I even had a prayer for the guy ._.

edit: well gosh dang it.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Now, I really don't know what Faygo got banned for, so I won't comment on that. But what I will say, is that if it was for spam it's not an exclusive thing to Faygo.

But that doesn't mean it's acceptable to just post nonsense in a social thread.

Then again, I didn't seen anything especially spammy. So I would assume something had to have happened. Guess we just have to wait and see.
If you break the rules, you get infracted. Infractions eventually lead to bans.

Being popular doesn't make you immune to the rules.

We don't necessarily know what Faygo was doing off this thread, especially not in PMs.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The company closed down, so it's almost definitely tied to that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7SrC3NWsAERNYA.jpg:large

This is a helpful chart for what is or isn't available. For anyone who doesn't have them, I'd strongly recommend getting the Sam & Max seasons, as well as Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, on Steam. Once they're gone, they're gone - they're very different from the Walking Dead, but they're hilarious games.

I'd also recommend Telltale's Batman seasons and Back to the Future - those are available physically, so there's less urgency to get them, but it seems like the only games that will exist in digital stores after Monday are the Walking Dead (on the Epic Games store) and maybe Tales from the Borderlands.
Oh my god I ****ing love the Batman Telltale games (they have the best Joker origin story and overall one of the best Jokers)

And atleast the Walking Dead games will be able to stay alive thanks to Skybound (but Batman should be getting saved by DC/WB, while Marvel/Disney and Take Two should deal with saving their series)
I will exit as a Phoenix for Smash supporter. Wish me luck!
that’s how I felt with Joker before he came out

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, since it was already dropped, might as well give you the whole story.

Brelooming Disaster was not a 13-year-old kid. He was a late-20-something man, who messaged a few underage users around here and forced them to roleplay erotic situations with him. I will not post the evidence in such a public space, but know that there is in fact physical evidence to support these claims.

D

Deleted member

He doesn't need to spam caps locked posts. Under any circumstances.
Hey you don't know what kinda things he's going through, His initial post has him screaming how everybody likes you more than him and that everyone should block him you think he wants to see you yell at him? No, Just please stay out of this topic you're not doing anything wrong but I would suggest you don't yell at him.

Please just don't. Shiny has had enough of people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero

Brelooming Disaster was not a 13-year-old kid. He was a late-20-something man, who messaged a few underage users around here and forced them to roleplay erotic situations with him. I will not post the evidence in such a public space, but know that there is in fact physical evidence to support these claims.
Yep, I'm definitely done for tonight.

D

Deleted member

Thank you.
Brelooming sent me some terrible and perverted messages to me.

D

Deleted member

BRELOOMING HAS HURT ME SO MUCH, AND THE STAFF DOES NOT CARE AT ALL!
BRELOOMING SCARRED ME FOR LIFE!
Please understand you are not the only one who went through this. Plenty of other people have been hurt by the situation, but your venting is only causing more stress for everybody because it doesn't help anyone, not even faygoshil. Read the thread. You are turning many people away from you. Nowhere in life is this attitude considered healthy and I am deeply concerned for you.

It starts by calming down, realizing this does nothing but aggravate others, and then apologizing.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Jesus.
I'm starting the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney trilogy. Can confirm that I will exit as a Phoenix for Smash supporter. Wish me luck!
Good luck.

Hope you enjoy the insanity. :D

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would like to state for the record that my intention was purely in the fact that he was spamming caps. It had nothing to do with the context. I didn't mean any harm by it. It was not intentional, nor would I want to hurt him like that. And I apologize.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Geeze what's happened to this thread as of late?

What's going on with the world in general?
Message me if you wanna know, I'd probably get infracted for saying who his other accounts were.
But I'll say this: he was lying about being a kid
Could you add me to the conversation, if possible?

I want to know the full story.

D

Deleted member

Any sympathy or concern I might have had for Brelooming is now incinerated. Horrible. I am sorry you had to go through that @ShinyLegendary

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Holy crud!

...I need a moment to process all that...like... wow!

Remember when we looked up to him as a well behaved, mature user who was a favorite among the community?

So much for that!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well things got a LOT worse. Can't stand people who mess with kids. Did the other accounts get banned at least?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Could you add me to the conversation, if possible?

I want to know the full story.

Add me in too, please.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I'm starting the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney trilogy. Can confirm that I will exit as a Phoenix for Smash supporter. Wish me luck!
Oh yeah baby.

First game is simple but the 2nd and 3rd add the Magatama which really spices up the investigations.

I also think it would be a brilliant move for Smash. You will see why when you get there after spending 4 hours on 1-5's vase examination.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I leave for one day.

ONE. ****ING. DAY.

AND THIS IS WHAT I COME BACK TO.

While I've been busting my ass alongside other users to expose a legitimate pedophile in our ranks, I see absolutely nothing has changed.

The modmins continue their obsession with infracting faygoshill for **** that plenty of other users get away with. Myself and others memed on the situation just as hard as faygo, yet he's the one who gets infracted.

Furthermore, this isn't mentioning the fact that he gets targeted while legitimate bigots and pedophiles are allowed on this site where they can legitimately hurt users, and already have. The administration seems largely hesitant to do anything about this despite their increasingly restrictive moderation being centered around the fact that this is a website for kids.

And now people are getting on Shiny for being legitimately angry? That's absolutely disgusting, and I'm disappointed in anyone who engaged in such egregious behavior. Even if it was meme-y "abandon thread" stuff it's not appreciated. The kid's been through trauma, maybe cut him some slack.

I'm incredibly disappointed.

This site just isn't as fun as it used to be. Not after everything that's happened.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Some of you definitely need to chill out. Leave ShinyLegendary alone. If you think he's spamming, report the posts as spam, let the moderators deal with it, and leave it at that.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Oh my gosh

My mother was right about everything

When I brought up the death last night she didn't act like something horrible happened at all, and when I brought up that he faked it this afternoon she confessed that she figured whoever it was probably set it up for attention

Then at some point ages came up and I said he was 14, but she didn't seem convinced about that either and said that people lie about their ages on the internet all the time. . .

But this has just been the worst possible scenario all around with every possible development, I don't even have words.

All I can say is that I'm glad the serpent is finally being burnt out of the brush and stomped into the ground. There's so many people that mean so much to me here and the fact that someone hurt Shiny like this makes me LIVID.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay everyone, I just got back from dinner and have company over. Calm down.

What's going on.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What the **** is going on? I’m starting to feel not so bad about being a cold hearted ***** about what happened.
Brelooming Disaster is a pedophile. One of his victims was ShinyLegendary.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Holy **** he tried to get me involved

When he told me he had a girlfriend I asked him how to flirt, y'know, cuz I have zero dating experience. He told me he learned my roleplaying on discord, and tried to invite me to a roleplay session.

I declined because that's weird and i'm not into that.

I was this close

I am so ****ing disgusted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom