• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Alrighty y'all!

Ramen Rambles Episode 1 is up!

This episode, I'll be discussing potential DLC Smash picks to keep an eye on

Don't expect too much, it's just me chatting with no fancy visuals, just a static image. Basically something to listen to in the background.

Also, the volume might be a bit over the place, so sorry about that.

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy!

I'm really sorry for mispronouncing Euden's name

Still not sure whether I'll do these once every week, or once every two weeks...
I really liked this good work Ramen! Just a heads up if you want to make longer videos to be more like a podcast or whatever I'd be fine with it and those predictions are pretty solid honestly, I would also say Phoenix has a chance regardless but solid predictions all around.

Also why'd you have to call me out like that? I'm a Geno fan and I'm not angry over Erdrick in fact I support Erdrick as both characters have their own merits, I've seen other Geno Supporters accept Erdrick too albeit a little disappointed cause it's not who they wanted.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I do a voice reveal, it would likely be at most during this summer if DQB2 has voice chat on Switch and at least during Christmas.

I don't have the right stuff to make a proper voice reveal in the form of a Youtube video.
You will probably hear me cursing up a storm because I know Imma fall to my death a lot while building

thats being said, **** voice reveals

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

You will probably hear me cursing up a storm because I know Imma fall to my death alot while building

Yeah, I don't find voice reveals that necessary.

I do fear that my voice getting revealed could bring up some trouble... Since it is awful.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

I do fear that my voice getting revealed could bring up some trouble... Since it is awful.
Same boat.

Also I would hate to break the Ryan Reynolds illusion.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Capture+_2019-05-22-13-32-21.png

What a ****ing mystery

considering there is some scam going around using people voices to say things they did say, like say, you are hostage, Id say its best to not show anything about you online

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I really liked this good work Ramen! Just a heads up if you want to make longer videos to be more like a podcast or whatever I'd be fine with it and those predictions are pretty solid honestly, I would also say Phoenix has a chance regardless but solid predictions all around.

Also why'd you have to call me out like that? I'm a Geno fan and I'm not angry over Erdrick in fact I support Erdrick as both characters have their own merits, I've seen other Geno Supporters accept Erdrick too albeit a little disappointed cause it's not who they wanted.
I wasn't talking about you in particular, just the general community outside of this thread and such who tend to be a little more aggressive on Erdrick

I didn't mean to offend you, sorry about that. I'll be more careful in the future

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wasn't talking about you in particular, just the general community outside of this thread and such who tend to be a little more aggressive on Erdrick

I didn't mean to offend you, sorry about that.
I will try to watch the video later to share my thoughts.

I currently can't watch videos since I am doing a bit of work.

D

Deleted member

I didn't mean to offend you, sorry about that. I'll be more careful in the future
No I wasn't offended I was just joking around, No worries you're good!

And seriously your video was pretty good for your very first one so I actually enjoyed it, Good Job!

D

Deleted member

I do consider the idea of maybe making videos in the future inspired by the style of Whoisthisgit.

That way, I could expand myself on certain themes easily without having to show my voice to people who aren't close to me in my personal life.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You will probably hear me cursing up a storm because I know Imma fall to my death a lot while building

I do most of my swearing in my dreams because the constraints of living in a Christian household with thin walls means that anything above a certain level gets a lengthy reprimand and I instinctively say nothing harsher than what the forum censors allow the majority of the time and barely past that threshold even at extremes. Bleeps and asterisks aren't autocensors for me, they're filthy filthy indulgence that I manually type out even on sites with no filters whatsoever.

But no one gets to complain about my REM sleep, so when my brain teleports me to some strange Science Fantasy premise out like a sailor it goes.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
considering there is some scam going around using people voices to say things they did say, like say, you are hostage, Id say its best to not show anything about you online
Can't get scammed by a voice impersonator saying I've been taken hostage if no one would bother to rescue me.

rollsafe.bmp

I do most of my swearing in my dreams because the constraints of living in a Christian household with thin walls means that anything above a certain level gets a lengthy reprimand and I instinctively say nothing harsher than what the forum censors allow the majority of the time and barely past that threshold even at extremes. Bleeps and asterisks aren't autocensors for me, they're filthy filthy indulgence that I manually type out even on sites with no filters whatsoever.

But no one gets to complain about my REM sleep, so when my brain teleports me to some strange Science Fantasy premise out like a sailor it goes.
Real talk.

One of these days we gotta get you outta that house just because I'm curious to see Cut Loose Coricus.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Coricus out here yelling "BY GOLLY GOSH DARN HECKING PENIS" whenever she stubs her toe on the bed

osby

Smash Obsessed

It took me embarrassingly long to learn this site has a auto-censor function, you're not alone in that.

I do consider the idea of maybe making videos in the future inspired by the style of Whoisthisgit.

That way, I could expand myself on certain themes easily without having to show my voice to people who aren't close to me in my personal life.
Good call. Don't feel pressured to share your face, voice etc. in the internet. It's not a norm, especially for minors.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Coricus out here yelling "BY GOLLY GOSH DARN HECKING PENIS" whenever she stubs her toe on the bed
Who has the time for WORDAGE?

I either just shut up in shock or keel over and scream LOL

Mostly the former for toe stubbings. The latter more gets whipped out for fun stuff like landing a bullseye groin shot leaping off of a theme park swing chair in a highly public area. Because screw what several hundred people think of me, my eyesight's going out LOL

D

Deleted member

It is all wild down here.
Did you bring your iron blocks?
You are going to experience something that does not make sense.
Crossword puzzles, rivers, there will be a lot in this sophisticated party.
As you see, I have no idea what I am talking about, but the crossword puzzle is sentient.

Last edited by a moderator:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
In regards to potential DLC picks, these are my only views at the moment;

No one is immune from being deconfirmed. Yes, even Steve.

If you aren't prepared for that possibility, don't be surprised if it does happen. There's nothing more tragic than the mass drop of support for a character that's only been getting a recent surge of popularity due to rumors.

D

Deleted member

My name is Zero from Cheese Grater / Bland Older.
Play F/GO, because Cheese Grater / Bland Order will arrive to you if you play F/GO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Considering how Gordon Ramsey treats kids and all the the memes about him I consider him Kitchen Batman who always protects children armed with only two slices of bread to make an idiot sandwich
He said in an interview that he‘s aggressive with adults because he knows deep down they can do it and pushes them farther to show they can, while with kids they don’t know if they can do it so he shows his gentle and caring side more to not scare them away from cooking.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Who has the time for WORDAGE?
tenor (2).gif

Hi.

I do.

May not be able to words properly when I want to presently, but my salt remains something to behold.

I remember one co-op game of NSMB Wii in particular where I sat stringing expletives and curses in a death-metal-esque growl to the tower theme:

D

Deleted member

He said in an interview that he‘s aggressive with adults because he knows deep down they can do it and pushes them farther to show they can, while with kids they don’t know if they can do it so he shows his gentle and caring side more to not scare them away from cooking.
I understand the logic, but in my mind, if I were in the adults shoes, I would feel very ashamed and stupid and end up leaving, most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom