• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
two kasumis block two doors; one leads away from smashboards and towards freedom, the other traps you here forever

only one kasumi tells the truth; however, the kasumis will not speak, but rather they will respond to any speech with varying degrees of irresistible interpretative dance

it is up to you to decide which of their dances is more true to their soul.

1558305057991.png
1558305089039.png

D

Deleted member

So a mysterious person enters a club. In order to go to this club, you have to wear a top hat to get in.

This mysterious person does not have a top hat on their head, but they are allowed in the club anyways.

Oh, this person cannot be holding the top hat on any part of their body either.

How is this possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
two kasumis block two doors; one leads away from smashboards and towards freedom, the other traps you here forever

only one kasumi tells the truth; however, the kasumis will not speak, but rather they will respond to any speech with varying degrees of irresistible interpretative dance

View attachment 222247View attachment 222249
Screw that, Kasumi's right in front of me.

We're gonna smash

I wanna see who she mains

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
wow you guys got that fast. Maybe the "to entertain" part made it too obvious.
I thought God was Will Smith?

When I say "Fortnite" whichever one does the default dance will lead me to Smashboards, so I choose the one that doesn't respond.

D

Deleted member

So a mysterious person enters a club. In order to go to this club, you have to wear a top hat to get in.

This mysterious person does not have a top hat on their head, but they are allowed in the club anyways.

Oh, this person cannot be holding the top hat on any part of their body either.

How is this possible?
Its a sentient top hat :b

D

Deleted member

i ask them to do a thanos dance and go to the door opposite the default dancer

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Last edited by a moderator:

The Prankster 16

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5261-0723-0145
D

Deleted member

https://nintendoeverything.com/saku...3-0-0-update-shelving-ideas-sharing-features/
Sakurai talks about Joker’s release, the concept behind sharing content and some ideas that had to be pushed back or scrapped.

Also Sakurai says that he has checked some of the custom stages and even downloaded a few. I can just imagine his reaction to some of the stages he must have seen.
So Sakurai could have saved Climax the entire time but didn't? Fire this man immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom