• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I have a riddle.

Your friend is about to get ran over a car in a second, and your friend can not move. They are stuck to the ground in tar.

Then, the friend does get saved within a flash. However, the world goes back to the past. The two people are near a flag.

The owner of their universe is now grateful that the friend never got ran over the car.

How did the friend get saved?
The world is a game and the owner quit before he died.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I have a riddle.

Your friend is about to get ran over a car in a second, and your friend can not move. They are stuck to the ground in tar.

Then, the friend does get saved within a flash. However, the world goes back to the past. The two people are near a flag.

The owner of their universe is now grateful that the friend never got ran over the car.

You can't get run over if your entire universe gets destroyed in an instant first.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have a riddle.

He should be grateful

thanos snap.gif

D

Deleted member

So, I made a meme while being on an E3 hype mood:

E3E2A07A-F3F3-414B-9420-770D05E1F4E0.jpeg

And before you get worried, I want to remind the fact that I am hyped for UA3 and considering the idea of picking it at launch alongside DQB2, no matter if the Fantastic Four are in or not.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I have a riddle.

Your friend is about to get ran over by a car in less than a second, and your friend can not move. They are stuck to the ground in tar.

The owner of their universe is now grateful that the friend never got ran over by the car.

I don't think this is how riddles work.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have a riddle.

Your friend is about to get ran over by a car in less than a second, and your friend can not move. They are stuck to the ground in tar.

The owner of their universe is now grateful that the friend never got ran over by the car.

Thanos did something

Idunn know what but the answer is always Thanos.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have a riddle.

John Cena
View attachment 222241
can't believe it... he was my idol growing up. this is worse than projared
I’m sorry for your loss of an idol

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when you want to make smalltalk so you blurt out the first thing that comes to mind

1558304837697.png

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
People watch an anime called Kiss Him, Not Me about an anime and yaoi fangirl and the 5 people that like her.

People were dissapointed that she didnt pick anyone at them at the end and picked a boy from an anime instead in an anime called Kiss Him, Not Me

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I have a riddle.

A man is given the ability to rewind time. He does it to entertain, but the event turns out to be one of the most hated things of all time.

Who is he?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Since you're posting some of Yusuke's Mementos quotes, I just have to post this gem:

Nice observation there Yusuke.
Yusuke is the epitome of “smooth”.

You've heard of kikoho, now introducing...
Cutekoho.
I actually haven’t heard of this before, tell me more.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
when someone changes their name, it's not immediately obvious who they were, AND the forums no longer list previous usernames:

D

Deleted member

I have a riddle.

A man is given the ability to rewind time. He does it to entertain, but the event turns out to be one of the most hated things of all time.

Who is he?
Uhh, he killed a good person on accident, and now everyone hated him for messing up the future.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have a riddle.

Who is he?
Uh... Will Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom