• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guess I'll just be lazy too and pick

Iron Maiden - Purgatory

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
ALRIGHT CHANGE OF TOPIC:

You are faced with two bears. They each guard a cave.

One bear guards the entrance to Heaven, the other bear guards the entrance to hell. The bear guarding heaven always tells the truth, the bear guarding hell always lies. The bears will not attack unless provoked.

But here's the thing, they're bears. You can't understand them, even though they understand you.

How do you figure out which cave leads to heaven?
Alright, answer is simple. Walk up to each bear, and ask them to blink twice if they see something, like maybe me holding up three fingers, that isn't there. The liar will of course blink twice, while the honest one won't. I can't understand their language, but they can understand mine, so this should work. I can't walk past them of course, but you only asked how I figure out heaven.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, answer is simple. Walk up to each bear, and ask them to blink twice if they see something, like maybe me holding up three fingers, that isn't there. The liar will of course blink twice, while the honest one won't. I can't understand their language, but they can understand mine, so this should work. I can't walk past them of course, but you only asked how I figure out heaven.
I like this answer

bouncer.jpg

Welcome to Heaven

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when your parents ask you why your wallpaper is a collage of shirtless anime men

1558304421162.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

D

Deleted member

I have a riddle.

Your friend is about to get ran over by a car in less than a second, and your friend can not move. They are stuck to the ground in tar.

Then, the friend does get saved within a flash. However, the world goes back to the past. The two people are near a flag.

The owner of their universe is now grateful that the friend never got ran over by the car.

How did the friend get saved?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I have a riddle.

Your friend is about to get ran over a car in a second, and your friend can not move. They are stuck to the ground in tar.

Then, the friend does get saved within a flash. However, the world goes within a flash.

The owner of their universe is now grateful that the friend never got ran over the car.

How did the friend get saved?
Black magic ****ery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom