• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man i fight cpus and im fine but the moment i play online my hands get all sweaty

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
View attachment 222272

The Danganronpa fighting game is coming, boys!

(someone posted this on discord and i just wanted to post it here because the character choices this "leaker" made are hilarious)
>anyone from Fate or DR getting in Smash
tyler age 13 from oklahoma isnt going to do **** either unless he wants me to fortnite dance on his grave
He can t-bag tho

D

Deleted member

“Ah, yes, fine sir, you can buy this 3-inch toy for only 100 buckaroos! Just remember, this toy of a murderers bloodied corpse inside of a rabbit suit is only for kids 3 and up!”

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when you see someone that you know, and they ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you're fine, when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it because they would never understand

1558309392918.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom