• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Puns, huh? I may regret this, but... I blame some for having my creativity spike up in the topic earlier. It may not make sense, but enjoy it anyways.

To understand puns, one must know that they kinda different from jokes. But once you understand it and invest time into trying to create em, you may come up with good ones. Granted, some may be bad, but that's what can make some of em good, but personally, don't get a-header :ultwiifittrainer: of yourself, or some of em might sound desperate. Well Zelduh :ultzelda:, of course some can be desperate, but different puns and jokes do have their own charms. That part is for you to figure out.

Of course, there's other obstacles that may get in the way. Some people may start robin :ultrobin: you of that spotlight and try to Pichu :ultpichu: to the punch, but make sure you don't go cryink :ultinkling: about it. You find that opposing thief, tell em that it's on like Donkey Kong :ultdk:, puff up :ultjigglypuff: and show off your 6-pack, man :ultpacman:, and show the other guy who's the Big Boss :ultsnake:, and make sure to also tell em not to ROB :ultrob: you again.

So are you capable of creating some nice puns? With some thinking and ideas, "Sure you can!" :ultryu::ultken::ultpit: Make sure it zero suits :ultzss: your kinda humor, as well as a bit of your audience for bonus points. Then again, a combination of puns and jokes can be linked :ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink: together too if done well.

Can someone make Mii :ultmiifighters: some Little Mac & Cheese :ultlittlemac: and corn :ultcorrin: on the cob now for spending over 40 minutes thinking of these things? Oh, what kinda dark pit :ultdarkpit: am I gonna be buried in for coming up with these things... This whole thing is at least creative, right?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Should've known they'd pull the classic big chin, tiny brain trope.
He's no idiot, but he is a coward. He does actually get better slowly throughout the series. In fact, it's good for the show, as Kevin Keene/Captain N is too much of The Ace to the point they need to have his abilities suddenly stop working so the show can continue on. Simon still can kick ass sometimes. When he tries.

I still ship him and Mother Brain, though. Funniest couple ever.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Pfft. More like the New Adventures of He-Man...

:yoshi:
Ah, for the times when cartoon makers would start a new series and just slap "The New Adventures of..." into the title.

Just in case anyone thought lack of creativity is a recent thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Puns, huh? I may regret this, but... I blame some for having my creativity spike up in the topic earlier. It may not make sense, but enjoy it anyways.

To understand puns, one must know that they kinda different from jokes. But once you understand it and invest time into trying to create em, you may come up with good ones. Granted, some may be bad, but that's what can make some of em good, but personally, don't get a-header :ultwiifittrainer: of yourself, or some of em might sound desperate. Well Zelduh :ultzelda:, of course some can be desperate, but different puns and jokes do have their own charms. That part is for you to figure out.

Of course, there's other obstacles that may get in the way. Some people may start robin :ultrobin: you of that spotlight and try to Pichu :ultpichu: to the punch, but make sure you don't go cryink :ultinkling: about it. You find that opposing thief, tell em that it's on like Donkey Kong :ultdk:, puff up :ultjigglypuff: and show off your 6-pack, man :ultpacman:, and show the other guy who's the Big Boss :ultsnake:, and make sure to also tell em not to ROB :ultrob: you again.

So are you capable of creating some nice puns? With some thinking and ideas, "Sure you can!" :ultryu::ultken::ultpit: Make sure it zero suits :ultzss: your kinda humor, as well as a bit of your audience for bonus points. Then again, a combination of puns and jokes can be linked :ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink: together too if done well.

Can someone make Mii :ultmiifighters: some Little Mac & Cheese :ultlittlemac: and corn :ultcorrin: on the cob now for spending over 40 minutes thinking of these things? Oh, what kinda dark pit :ultdarkpit: am I gonna be buried in for coming up with these things... This whole thing is at least creative, right?
I like this lol

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I think I just coughed up blood reading that.

This is just Bayonetta
Not nearly revealing enough,

EDIT: It was a joke, I don’t want it to be, especially now that I know that’s a grade school boy, probably should’ve read Zinith’s comment first.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

You seem tired

Maybe you should go lie down

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He's no idiot, but he is a coward. He does actually get better slowly throughout the series. In fact, it's good for the show, as Kevin Keene/Captain N is too much of The Ace to the point they need to have his abilities suddenly stop working so the show can continue on. Simon still can kick *** sometimes. When he tries.

simons gonna **** a brain

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Me and my sister have been joking about it all day today
yeah but it's kind of serious. Dude is getting deported for no fault of his own, even though he has been requesting citizenship since 2017, and he might have upwards of a 10 year ban of entering the country.

What made it worse is that ICE thought it would be cool to have a spokesperson call 21 Savage fake for literally no reason. Which is far and away NOT their ****ing job. Absolutely despicable

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He's no idiot, but he is a coward. He does actually get better slowly throughout the series. In fact, it's good for the show, as Kevin Keene/Captain N is too much of The Ace to the point they need to have his abilities suddenly stop working so the show can continue on. Simon still can kick *** sometimes. When he tries.

Best ship.

Fanart where

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
yeah but it's kind of serious. Dude is getting deported for no fault of his own, even though he has been requesting citizenship since 2017, and he might have upwards of a 10 year ban of entering the country.

What made it worse is that ICE thought it would be cool to have a spokesperson call 21 Savage fake for literally no reason. Which is far and away NOT their ****ing job. Absolutely despicable
american revolution 2.0: britain's revenge

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, I just now realized the guys who made Ittle Dew (great game) made their own platform fighter called "Slap City". It's in early access, and I usually don't do early access. But I like these guys.

Anybody play it?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I think I just coughed up blood reading that.
It's hard to tell if you like it or not, but I don't blame you if you don't. Sometimes I get caught up in the moment and creativity peaks. Not every creation/invention is great, but as one who wants to learn from a particular character,

You seem tired

Maybe you should go lie down
I'll be fine for like 3 hours, I promise. Still, I sees something :ulticeclimbers: (saying ICs) that tells me my creation is not loved by many. That might have me leaking sadness :ultness: from my eyes.

D

Deleted member

*Checks this guy's twitter*

*Granblue Fantasy Re:Link no longer being made by Platinum Games*

Oh ****ing RIP
They need all their studio power to render every strand of Bayonetta's hair. This is important, y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom