• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Holy **** the latest Jojo episode ****ing censored Giorno sliding his hand down Mista's pants what the **** David Productions
The curse is passed on to you.
Week 1 begins now.
For how many weeks will Gwen be pissed about Jojo?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How the **** do you make the dog a villain
The dog is necessary evil but his title is undo.
And there’s no rubble left of the castle. So taking roads line into account, undo dog might have undone peach’s castle out of existence. likely unintentionally but it still happened. They were joking about him being evil. But pointed out that it could be something that happened regardless

D

Deleted member

Anyways, seeing Reservoir Dogs today, and I'm excited for it.

It's a lot shorter than his later films, but it looks really good.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Here are some new questions for you anime fans on this thread:

• Most overrated anime you've seen and why?
  • Most underrated anime you've seen and why?
Haven't seen nearly enough anime to really give a good, well informed statement on this kind of thing.

Case in point, I'd probably say Bleach or Naruto for overrated anime. Bleach had promise, but it fizzles out way too soon to be called "good", for how popular it was. Naruto ends up discarding one it's core themes ("hard work can triumph over talent") about halfway through, retroactively souring the whole experience.

I think I agree with Troykv Troykv about Death Note (Bakuman is much better :p).

Also, totally uninformed opinion, but Attack on Titan is overrated (having not actually seen it, I can't make an informed judgment on it, so I say that mostly in jest; I just take issue with kill-happy "dark" media in general).

As for underrated anime? Well... I can't say I have any, about 5 years ago I would have said One Piece, but it's reputation in the West has been fixed since Funimation got it from 4Kids. I know a few Ecchi shows that have neat premises, though I will never, ever state what they are here.

One old manga series I liked that deserves an Anime adaptation, Change 123.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
y'all out here naming mainstream anime as underrated when we all know that the devil is a part timer is as underrated as it gets

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
People are still doing account bets?

Really we're bleeding enough users with constant existential crises just lower your E3 bets down to avatar level or something.

. . .Also while I'm at it, you there. You in the audience. Why don't you go ahead and make an account and join in on the fun? And you. And also you.

No, not you, mariotehplumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom