• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
smh and I nearly got infracted for saying Old Hag Cake in Dutch the other day
You sure you don't mean the one where we actually thought it meant something else and apologized anyway? Are you sure you still have the infraction?

We're not perfect. We can make errors.

Thaaaaaat's not what other mods have said.
In the cases of something like badass, it's not literally intended to be censored.

Obviously images/videos can't be caught by the auto-censor. That said, I do agree there's a problem with communication about this issue. So apologizes for any confusion.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You sure you don't mean the one where we actually thought it meant something else and apologized anyway? Are you sure you still have the infraction?

We're not perfect. We can make errors.

In the cases of something like badass, it's not literally intended to be censored.

Obviously images/videos can't be caught by the auto-censor. That said, I do agree there's a problem with communication about this issue. So apologizes for any confusion.
Oh no I don't have it. But the fact I nearly did when this site deadass thinks the R slur is acceptable is laughable

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just a thing to note is that policy changes/etc. don't happen overnight. We're all human beings who can be very busy at times. So if something doesn't happen immediately, don't fret. It'll just take time.

D

Deleted member

so glad i can finally call shish a headass
@Shishœ you're a headass
god bless smashboards dot com

sarcasm guise of context etc etc

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I caught up on the thread and... wow. I know it's a bit late, but I did not know Brelooming had tuberculosis (let alone at his age). I will be praying for him.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Snake: Another kid? And this one is even younger. Glad this isn't going on my track record

???: Hello there, Snake!

Snake: Why can all of these Smashboarders hack into our system.

???: Do not worry! I'm not PeridotGX, I'm his namesake, the leader of the Crystal Gems, Peridot!

Snake: Oh. Good to know it's more than one corporation that has access to our data. Real comforting.

Peridot: You clods wouldn't dare trying to take us down... but to avoid uneeded bloodshed, I will give you information on GX. Is this agreeable?

Snake: ...sure.

Peridot: GX goes blind with rage at the mere reference to a wrestling cat. You can use that. You might not even be in danger, he procrastinates heavily!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is horse apples considered censor dodging?

If yes, don't infract me please, just asking a question, I modify my post if it's really bad.

D

Deleted member

so glad i can finally call shish a headass
@Shishœ you're a headass
god bless smashboards dot com

sarcasm guise of context etc etc
Deadass think this could be considered censor dodging depending on the context because of how it could be used in certain contexts but that's not a topic for right here or right now lol

D

Deleted member

I feel like making a FNAF meme. Give me the stupidest thing you can.

I 3D render all of these, so go wild.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Also on the topic of Free, You should give Yuri On ice a chance. Its hella pretty and again, a show rearly anyone talks about

**** fan, I love Free, my fav is Rei. Such a good boy
Rei is great! Haru still takes the top for me, but Rei's character development throughout the three seasons is definitely one of the best in the series!

D

Deleted member

Deadass think this could be considered censor dodging depending on the context because of how it could be used in certain contexts but that's not a topic for right here or right now lol
lowkey think that this bellend lookin website needs to fix their levels of headassery and decide whether or not context is a guise because they would fr fr look like arseholes if they infract me for that like damn

D

Deleted member

lowkey think that this bellend lookin website needs to fix their levels of headassery and decide whether or not context is a guise because they would fr fr look like arseholes if they infract me for that like damn
>lowkey
>immediately lists all his problems

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ok, now read this from the top but in nia's voice

D

Deleted member

ok, now read this from the top but in nia's voice
1558198578172.png

lowkey hink 'at thes bellend lookin website needs tae fix their levels ay headassery an' decide whether ur nae context is a guise coz they woods fur real fur real swatch loch arseholes if they infract me fur 'at loch damn

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom