• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
GUILTY GEAR FANS WHERE YOU AT???

THE BEST IN THE SERIES AVAILABLE NOW BABYYY

SOL FOR SMASH
what better way to introduce the smash community to challenger pack 3: sol badguy, announced this august at EVO?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
GUILTY GEAR FANS WHERE YOU AT???

THE BEST IN THE SERIES AVAILABLE NOW BABYYY

SOL FOR SMASH
One of the few games that can rivalize Street Fighter 2 when it come to upgraded sequel.

Get hype baybee.
it's not drugs, it's a profound realization
Hmmm eggman.gif

Doesn't that heart looking like a bit too realistic for this forum? Or it is just me?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Doesn't that heart looking like a bit too realistic for this forum? Or it is just me?
if you feel disturbed by it i can slap a cw spoiler tag on that bad boy, but i'm pretty sure it's not graphic enough to be considered inappropriate content

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
if you feel disturbed by it i can slap a cw spoiler tag on that bad boy, but i'm pretty sure it's not graphic enough to be considered inappropriate content
Oh no, I seen worst, just wanted to be sure it wasn't too bad for this christian minecraft server we are using at the moment, better be safe than sorry as they say.

D

Deleted member

Oh no, I seen worst, just wanted to be sure it wasn't too bad for this christian minecraft server we are using at the moment, better be safe than sorry as they say.
i've had the tos open in another tab ever since i got unbanned

ain't gonna violate the guise of context ever again

at least until my points expire on [Please do not discuss moderatorial actions outside of Forum Support]

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i'd like to be a moderator because the red banner would look real neat under my red avatar

D

Deleted member

I'm trying to decide which amiibo I'm picking up in July.

I want all of 'em, but the problem is that there's no way on earth I could afford to buy six amiibo at once...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
i've had the tos open in another tab ever since i got unbanned

ain't gonna violate the guise of context ever again

at least until my points expire on [Please do not discuss moderatorial actions outside of Forum Support]
"Live footage of Faygo in the future posting something he shouldn't have without realizing it."
ezgif-1-6f71c7177c4b.gif

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
what if you

wanted to ****post on smashboards dot com

but then the modmins said
under the guise of context, it is important to understand how things can be viewed in the face of the public
Then you do this.
slamming eggman.gif

Because you realize it was all in the plan of noobmaster69.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, bit of a random question, but why is it that Lyn is so popular? I don't hate her or anything, I am just curious why she has become so notable even when compared to her peers.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
You know, bit of a random question, but why is it that Lyn is so popular? I don't hate her or anything, I am just curious why she has become so notable even when compared to her peers.
Fire Emblem GBA was the first most of the old Western fanbase played and she's an assist trophy so she stays relevant in peoples' eyes just by existing.

D

Deleted member

Then you do this.
View attachment 221234
Because it was all the plan of noobmaster69.
modmins, hey it's faygo again. you know, the god of ****posts? listen buddies, if y'all don't stop banning me off smashboards immediately i will fly over to your house and come down to that basement you're hiding in and rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! oh that's right, yeah just go cry to alphazealot you little weasels

it's literally just an endgame reference/copypasta don't ban me for this ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alot of reasons, but I think the biggest one is the fact she is the first FE character that Western players were able to be to play in a FE game (since FE7 was the first FE game released outside of Japan), so of course, there is alot of nostalgia into the mix.

That and she is smokin' ho- [6 Banned Points added Blue]

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
modmins, hey it's faygo again. you know, the god of ****posts? listen buddies, if y'all don't stop banning me off smashboards immediately i will fly over to your house and come down to that basement you're hiding in and rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! oh that's right, yeah just go cry to alphazealot you little weasels

it's literally just an endgame reference/copypasta don't ban me for this ****
God Endgame. I should have loved you, but I don’t. Oh well.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Thighs.
1558097290936.png

And myrmidon girls.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the world may never know

1558097318833.png

D

Deleted member

The more I think about it the more I realize Starlord opening fire without any hesitation on Ego was the best scene in the entire MCU.
It's just such a great scene because it shows how much his mother meant to him and that Starlord doesn't take anyone's ****, even if they are the father you had been looking for your entire life: you hurt someone he loved, he's firing back at you tenfold.
And god, the delivery in "You killed my mom!". He doesn't even bother saying anything else, that's all he needed to justify those shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom