• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fire Emblem- Drawing a Blank
Honestly any of the final bosses would work, though it'd probably be one from a game with a playable character in Smash.

Medeus or Grima would probably be the most likely, the first game or the most popular. Duma would be great, but we don't have Alm or Celica.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey guys look.
1558099680418.png

Butt humor haha /s

is now a good time to mention that every sequel is just the same game over and over?
Except it's not. Each game had new characters setting and mechanics to try and spice up gameplay.
While it's not the best crap in the world and I have plenty of issues with it I think your giving it too much ****.

Also I could use this argument for plenty of Nintendo games.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A bottle of coke just exploded on my father.

And it was hilarious. (don't worry btw, he is fine, but good lord, me and my sister laughed like maniacs.:joyful:)

D

Deleted member

Guess there's some sort of metric to how much a game deserves to get popular. Being liked by a large number people isn't enough apparently.

D

Deleted member

If I am not allowed to say that about Mario and Zelda, then you can’t say that about FNaF because it’s equally as true.
except it's not
there's new gameplay elements at least 50% of the time a new Mario or Zelda game comes around
FNaF is just the same. ****ing. thing. every time.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey guys look.
View attachment 221241
Butt humor haha /s

Except it's not. Each game had new characters setting and mechanics to try and spice up gameplay.
While it's not the best crap in the world and I have plenty of issues with it I think your giving it too much ****.

Also I could use this argument for plenty of Nintendo games.
Good old Land o' Lakes Buttermilk, am I right?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
popular things bad

niche things good

but if niche things become popular things

niche thing is now bad

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
except it's not
there's new gameplay elements at least 50% of the time a new Mario or Zelda game comes around
"How to recognize someone who haven't played/see FNAf4, Sister Location or FNAF 6, 101"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

well it would be fine if they didn't add another 17,000 ****ing layers to the mystery every god damn game
is now a good time to mention that every sequel is just the same game over and over?
FNAF 1 - Basic game.
FNAF 2 - New characters, more mechanics, removes doors.
FNAF 3 - Removes a lot of core mechanics, has animatronics more hidden, focuses on destractions, and makes the building system fail
FNAF 4 - You’re in a house instead of an office, can only close one door at a time, can look behind you and move around
FNAF SL - Completely different gameplay, can move around
FNAF 6 - No Doors, harder gameplay, lure animatronics, repair animatronics, build your own location
UCN - Revisiting FNAF 1 ideas
VR - Completely different gameplay

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aight folks here is the lesson of they day.

If you don't like something don't but it instead of ****ting on it for others.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Honestly any of the final bosses would work, though it'd probably be one from a game with a playable character in Smash.

Medeus or Grima would probably be the most likely, the first game or the most popular. Duma would be great, but we don't have Alm or Celica.
Ashnard would be an awesome boss fight as well!

But yeah, I feel like Sakurai/IS would go for Medeus or Grima (Or Surtr because IS looooves that dude).

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
except it's not
I suppose. It depends on how much you want to boil it down. Each game has its own unique strategies from different tools at your disposal, different robots with different patterns, and even different clear goals.

Saying the FNaF games are all exactly the same is like saying every Mega Man Classic game is exactly the same. I mean, your kind of right, but your also mostly wrong.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I slept for 12 hours and it's a reasonable time in the morning, it's a miracle

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Btw I realized 2 things.

First of all Portrait of Ruin has some of the most representation for CastleVania as Divine Bloodlines, Cross Your Heart and I believe Iron Blue Intentions are also in that game

Second, what if Tots Woz Tots Woz is actually a lurker who decided to be an imposter account after seeing the real Tots delete his account

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not true, we can talk about uh,... *checks list*...Kasumeme Personae.

Yeah, let's not talk.
Yo, can we talk about my latest mixtape? Crack-A-Egg?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Btw I realized 2 things.

First of all Portrait of Ruin has some of the most representation for CastleVania as Divine Bloodlines, Cross Your Heart and I believe Iron Blue Intentions are also in that game

Second, what if Tots Woz Tots Woz is actually a lurker who decided to be an imposter account after seeing the real Tots delete his account
Speaking of lurkers, I'm still tripping over the fact that mariotehplumber actually lurks here, or he's one of our members. Like, google theory was pretty much proven to be his doing yesterday and it kinda freaks me out cause he's sort of like the Illuminati of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom