• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Let’s just say that the goggle theory ends up being false...who are you expecting the 2 characters to be revealed at e3?
Artorias (because don't need Google) and whoever else since I can't think of a second reveal.

D

Deleted member

Don't see why it's any different. If there's two characters, then it's almost a certainty that there's a Direct June 9th.

And JFTR, in 2015 there was...

A General Direct in April
A Splatoon Direct in May
A Mini-Direct in June
A Smash Direct 2 days before the main presentation
And then the Main Direct itself at E3
Why does it need to follow E3 2015, though? You've failed to explain why they've suddenly decided to emulate 4-year old schedule for completely different games, company leadership, and console.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Whyyyyyy not?

I just didn't know if there was a reason or a rush I wasn't aware of....
Nah I think Shiny literally wasn’t paying attention to who was up today

If you want a rush of interest you should host an AMA for yourself tho, I’m sure a lot of people would like to pick your brain cause you’re some kind of mystical being around these parts

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Why does it need to follow E3 2015, though? You've failed to explain why they've suddenly decided to emulate 4-year old schedule for completely different games,company leadership, and console.
Never said it had to. You said that the Direct in May meant their was no Smash Direct before E3 so I used that as an example.

More than likely they'll want Smash to be it's own thing so the other games shine. Especially after how Smash focused last year was.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If you want a rush of interest you should host an AMA for yourself tho, I’m sure a lot of people would like to pick your brain cause you’re some kind of mystical being around these parts
That'll never happen. I am not half as interesting as you guys are. I don't need an AMA to prove that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That'll never happen. I am not half as interesting as you guys are. I don't need an AMA to prove that. Besides, this is more for you guys.
I do feel a little sad that mine was basically a kind of short notice test run, but ye I get it

I pretty much just ask you things directly anyway

D

Deleted member

Never said it had to. You said that the Direct in May meant their was no Smash Direct before E3 so I used that as an example.

More than likely they'll want Smash to be it's own thing so the other games shine. Especially after how Smash focused last year was.
Smash DLC is nowhere near as important as a brand new video game, especially when the games coming are some of Nintendo's best system sellers.

A Smash character is not a bigger deal than Animal Crossing or Pokemon. It being present in their main Direct outshines nothing.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That'll never happen. I am not half as interesting as you guys are. I don't need an AMA to prove that.
tumblr_inline_p7fxutZGxx1rp03bq_250.png

tfw u will never be able to ask cyn waffles or pancakes

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yay, I'm free of the AMA!!!

Wonder why mine was kept up so long :b
Wait... crud! I forget to ask you questions while it was still up.

I hadn't missed a single one until now.
congratulations, you're a prophet

my room smells of vomit and my throat burns of stomach acids
Not sure if I should feel proud of myself or disappointed in you

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Smash DLC is nowhere near as important as a brand new video game, especially when the games coming are some of Nintendo's best system sellers.

A Smash character is not a bigger deal than Animal Crossing or Pokemon. It being present in their main Direct outshines nothing.
I think it's more of a case of them showcasing their upcoming lineup more so than that. And Smash usually outshines most games with a few exceptions.

But like, we'll see I guess. E3 is in 3 and a half weeks No big deal regardless.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Actually it does. A newcomer is always near the top of Twitter's trending page when the character is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom