• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So with the google leak being deconfirmed, how do you all feel about that some artorius rumor?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
@GothFluttershy @Wyoming @osby SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 @Zinith (you'll know why I'm tagging you in a bit).

Alright. Here are the results of the Squad Strike Suggestions Round 2:
Surprisingly... I actually went 8-0.
I... did not expect that to happen.

View attachment 220915

This was one of the matches I though I'd lose, but thankfully, I knew how to play Plant (and Isabelle to a certain extent), so that saved me big time.

View attachment 220916

Nothing too major here. Pichu actually took out Little Mac's entire stock and almost got Young Link too. But of course Pichu weight is essentially... nothing, so I had deal the final blow w/ Plant.

View attachment 220917

This one was pretty straightforward. Wolf is one of my best characters, so this was gonna be pretty easy. Ironically, Falco had almost killed Lucario by the time he came out, so all I needed was a single Down Smash read.

View attachment 220919

Now this one started out pretty rough, but holy ****, what a turn around. Duck Hunt was pretty much destroying Yoshi until I read his jump and spiked him with FAir. Diddy couldn't kill me and I ended up landing a sour FAir, which sent him far enough that he couldn't recover.
Robin took my stock immediately after.
But then, to top it all off... I got a 0-death w/ Charizard finishing it off with a DAir spike.
This match was just so satisfying.

View attachment 220921

Now normally, I'd put my best characters last, but considering this team was essentially the team prior + my 2 mains, I had a pretty good feeling that I was gonna win this.
My main goal was to do it in 3 characters or less... and I barely pulled it off. Ridley didn't end up dying until 200% and Bowser lasted until 240%.
Corrin almost died (b/c Robin kept landing Nosferatu), but I managed to kill him while she was at 170%

View attachment 220923

This one probably had the hardest CPUs, but thankfully I had a team of people I somewhat play, so it wasn't too bad.

View attachment 220924

I'm kinda surprised my Lucina did was well as she did. I also 2-framed Toon Link's recovery w/ FSmash, so that was pretty cool.

View attachment 220925

Now THIS match was the one I absolutely thought I was gonna lose for 2 reasons: Bayo is one of my worst characters and I figured K. Rool was gonna be a big problem. And that's exactly what happened.
Bayo did fine all thing considered, but I didn't kill K. Rool until Joker got Arsene... and considering I was already at 85% when I did kill him, that wasn't a good sign.
Palutena came out when Isabelle was only at 20%, so I essentially had to get rid of her entire stock AND Sonic's entire stock.
And somehow... I ****ing did it. The "death" hit cinematic came up twice during that period, but somehow w/ 155% on me, I was able to survive both of them.
This is awesome.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Who the last panel?

That’s not spongebob, it’s trixie’s psychotic best friend that likes Timmy whose name I can’t remember
Look closer.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
It changes some things just because some people thought nintendo and microsoft had something special going between them.
It challenges the perception that Nintendo and Microsoft have a special partnership going between them exclusively.

Which some people believe may lead to something like Banjo/Steve in Smash.

Frankly, as much as I'd like Banjo, I've never been on board w/ that line of though, but the Sony partnership is now putting that overall theory into question.
I guess I just don't agree. If Nintendo wanted a Microsoft character, they'd ask for it. Sony or no Sony. :drshrug:

Special relationships aren't necessary. People said Konami characters were impossible because of the company's state, yet here we are.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i wonder who the hell they're gonna cast as wolverine in the mcu

hugh jackman's wolvie has gotten so iconic that i lowkey can't imagine logan being played by anyone but him

ok yeah anyways
1dbadbe.jpg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anywho, the post for Character #16 is almost done.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I guess I just don't agree. If Nintendo wanted a Microsoft character, they'd ask for it. Sony or no Sony. :drshrug:

Special relationships aren't necessary. People said Konami characters were impossible because of the company's state, yet here we are.
I explicitly stated that I don't agree with that train of thought either. I'm just pointing out what certain people that do believe that notion will think about the Sony partnership.

So with the google leak being deconfirmed, how do you all feel about that some artorius rumor?
It didn't have anything going for it beyond a mere coincidence during the Google leak. Why would I believe it now?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
What's to fear when there's no danger of losing?
Sony's knocking on the door, going oooh bolderousness, did you think microsoft was buddy-buddy with nintendo??
You know we have playstation all-stars that could use a bear and biiiird.

D

Deleted member

Sony's knocking on the door, going oooh bolderousness, did you think microsoft was buddy-buddy with nintendo??
You know we have playstation all-stars that could use a bear and biiiird.
All that proves is that Microsoft is a polygamist. Banjo can be in both games.

ChargeBolt16

Smash Rookie
Let me say bus rides on charter buses for 9 hours are great, except that I can’t play with my GameCube controller

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Y'know, I didn't think the Microsoft partnership made Banjo and Steve particularly likely in the first place. Possible, sure, but there's a big difference between possible and likely.

As a wise person once said, "not everything has to do with Smash".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom