• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You know, while I would kinda like another leak simply for structure in speculation going forward (like coding, insider scoop) I like the fact that these not so real leaks provide new ideas and conversation.

It would be nice if we didn’t need leaks for that though. I’m sure we’re capable of creativity ourselves.
yeah man

**** like the grinch leak and the google leak's getting us to talk about characters that have faded from the public eye/are just straight up not mentioned, like mach rider, chorus kids, artery from dark soul, etc

it's actually pretty cool, and at least it's giving us **** to talk about until e3

D

Deleted member

You know, while I would kinda like another leak simply for structure in speculation going forward (like coding, insider scoop) I like the fact that these not so real leaks provide new ideas and conversation.

It would be nice if we didn’t need leaks for that though. I’m sure we’re capable of creativity ourselves.
At least it'd something new to talk about smash wise. Constant Erdrick and occasional Kasumi gets sort of tiring after a while, and it's nice to talk about new things.
Like before this, saw barely anybody talk about a Dark Souls rep but now people are considering it as a real possibility.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I mean some people have bland palates... they just gotta admit it. My fiance does, whereas I’ve been expanding my mind and looking for new flavors all the time

it’s just how it is
I dunno why this is a point to make fun of people of. I mean I guess I could see it if they act like their food is the most flavorful thing ever... lol. And sometimes minimal spice is necessary.

Idk. Maybe I’m stupid for disagreeing in specific cases? That’s how it is sometimes I guess. I cook, but I don’t talk about that a lot :p

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Did anybody here genuinely believe in the "Google Leak"? Just curious.
The fact that it was literally just the 5Channel leak but with the 2 most controversial characters replaced with more objectively hype options, had me pretty skeptical to say the least.

Also, the lack of a Square Enix rep was odd, considering how heavily rumored one was

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bouta start my Black 2 randomizer nuzlocke.

who do I pick?View attachment 220864
Bellsprout or get out

I just miss image leaks. As much as I hate how the community reacted to the Grinch leak, I still miss these because they're the only ones that get any traction and proper discussion.

D

Deleted member

i often wonder if we are growing as a people
The combination of what I named him and the trainer class Randomizer may of may not have resulted in the textbox saying "Tamer Furry wants to battle"
or, in fact, regressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom