• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
All anyone talks about when it comes to the Rare side of Microsoft is Banjo. Where's the Viva Pinata love?
I don't think Nintendo wants to promote a game where you eat the remains of other Piñatas and then have a fresh Piñata "dance" with its parent.

D

Deleted member

I feel like there's 3 plausible timelines for the DLC

1. Fan Faves only

2. Fan Faves mixed with promo picks

3. Promo picks only

Bonus:
4. Barring Joker, this category would be Byleth using 4 different weapons. 4 different stages, multiple music tracks
I kind of feel like the second timeline is the most likely to be honest and since we likely won't get Geno (We're almost Certainly not, at least in S1) I feel like Banjo Might get in smash since he's one of the only Fan Favorite choices left.

D

Deleted member

i cannot get the ****ing whats new scooby doo song out of my head someone ****ing shoot me i am a stupid dumb damn idiot rn

Oh, Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Get a Clue!

We're on the road again, with each other 'till the end
I'm gonna sing this song all day long!

Two friends on the run
Making trouble, having fun

Shaggy & Scooby-Doo, Get a Clue!

While I'm hangin' with the Scoob, Shaggy's watching toons
I'm gonna sing a song, all day long!

Eating food is what they do and they don't do it for you.

Shaggy & Scooby-Doo, Get a Clue!

KMDP

Smash Legend
i cannot get the ****ing whats new scooby doo song out of my head someone ****ing shoot me i am a stupid dumb damn idiot rn
What's New Scooby-Doo?
We're comin' after you,
We're gonna solve that mystery~

Honestly, Dragon Ball on the whole is super inconsistent, but then again, so are comic books. Plenty of characters in Western media can do **** like erase you with a thought and travel at a speed so absurd, they reset the entire multiverse doing so, and yet they can't do something as mundane as put the bad guy(s) down given their power set. The reverse is true for villains.
Dragon Ball isn't that inconsistent.

The characters are just holding back a tooooooooooon.

The thing about "why don't the heroes just kill the villains?" is that the heroes are walking a fine line; they are, by definition, vigilantes, not police officers, they can fight the criminals, but no more.

It's why Superman, Batman and Spider-man catch Supervillains and leave them for the Police to arrest, they're tackling crimes the police aren't equipped to handle, not playing Judge, Jury and Executioner.

D

Deleted member

Nobody can stop Mr.Domino or Mr.Pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

All anyone talks about when it comes to the Rare side of Microsoft is Banjo. Where's the Viva Pinata love?
The real Rare Rep is gonna be Kazooie without Banjo I just know it. We've always been shortening Banjo-Kazooie to just Banjo so Kazooie is gonna take her revenge and be in the game without Banjo!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
D

Deleted member

Look, all I'm sayin' is we could get a Professor Pester boss.

Professor_Pester.png

If that ain't 10/10 DLC, I dunno what is.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
i see a thq symbol so im confused
THQ published the Rare releases on Nintendo portables, after the Microsoft Buyout, iirc...
Hold up...

Either his belly and nipples look the same, or he has three nipples or belly buttons.

Excuse me.
It's just a crudely drawn image of a man in his underpants

Don't think about it much

D

Deleted member

THQ published the Rare releases on Nintendo portables, after the Microsoft Buyout, iirc...

It's just a crudely drawn image of a man in his underpants

Don't think about it much
-So if he has three belly buttons does that mean he has three stomaches?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Or Perfect Dark?

That should've had more than two games.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh no... What discussion have I brought upon us?

I REPENT! I REPENT!

SHUT DOWN THE THREAD IF IT'S NEEDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom