• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Sorry, I am on mobile and that icon change is relatively new, so I didn't exactly remember who it was. Didn't want to sift through pages, so I just included you guys. That's how I did it.
That’s not enough for me.

Hinata Hinata Metal Shop X Metal Shop X hold me back because I really wanna explode this fool.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I kind of meant in this thread though. I'm not following the entire thing but I'm not seeing any real drama here over it.

It's got nothing on the chaos the box and Grinch caused.
Okay, touche...

Just don't go into any of the support threads of the characters involved, and I think we'll be good

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
-FByleth can smash Edelgard
-The Byleths are well developed lords
-Lowkey dark af storyline
-FByleth can smash Dorothea
1554102227181.gif

D

Deleted member

I choose to believe every leak is real simultaneously. Hey, one of them's gotta be right, right?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
After thinking about the google leak more the more I hate myself for looking into it because ignoring Banjo that would legitimately be amazing. Doom Slayer, Izuna Drop and Guts are amazing choices
See, on one hand it’s a great lineup.

On the other, no Square rep is questionable given all that we’ve heard about it, and I would have to delete my account so...

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Alright, now I really got myself caught up on the leak.

I was hoping that the students of all three Houses would be able to group and fight some larger threat. After learning of the one backstory it kinda makes me sad that the story is potentially heading in a darker direction.

If there’s technically 4 endings (with two coming from Edelgards house) it seems to me like there’s a true ending to be found somewhere in there.

I think i’ll like the game, but if you’re going to provide one clear “canon” option, then just build one story around that option. At least, that’s what I think it should be.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

On the other, no Square rep is questionable given all that we’ve heard about it, and I would have to delete my account so...
Gonna have to explode yourself.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That’s way too manly for me sis I need some girls in my dlc
True but I expect Sakurai to pull a Russo Brothers and forget women exist

Oh I don't think it's likely, I just think "Damn that would be pretty cool"

Just make a new one, Tots did it

D

Deleted member

After thinking about the google leak more the more I hate myself for looking into it because ignoring Banjo that would legitimately be amazing. Doom Slayer, Izuna Drop and Guts are amazing choices
tfw it's been so long since a new Ninja Gaiden game Ryu is now just John Izuna Drop

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright, now I really go to mysef caught up on the leak.

I was hoping that the students of all three Houses would be able to group and fight some larger threat. After learning of the one backstory it kinda makes me sad that the story is potentially heading in a darker direction.

If there’s technically 4 endings (with two coming from Edelgards house) it seems to me like there’s a true ending to be found somewhere in there.

I think i’ll like the game, but if you’re going to provide one clear “canon” option, then just build one story around that option. At least, that’s what I think it should be.
Imagine making a choose-your-own-adventure game where at the very end you are given a very clear "right or wrong" option meaning that your entire playthrough up until now basically meant nothing

Life is Strange don't interact

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
like google leak is fake for two reasons:
  1. the searches only pertained to exact terms ("artorias super smash bros ultimate", "artorias smash bros ultimate"), instead of the real joker ad coming up on "joker", "super", "smash", "bros", and "ultimate" in any order (because exact phrases cost most less to put ads on than commonly-used words)
  2. the ads have gone down as of today because it was probably getting too expensive on the guy
but ****ing hell do i want artorias now

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay, touche...

Just don't go into any of the support threads of the characters involved, and I think we'll be good
Oooh character support threads, I always forget those exists.

Yeah that might explain our different perspectives on this.

D

Deleted member

To receive the roster, you must give up something you love.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
After the Grinch Leak and it's ****storm, I've hardly bothered paying attention to leaks.

I just don't really care anymore. It's not a part of the speculation scene that concerns me.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Oooh character support threads, I always forget those exists.

Yeah that might explain our different perspectives on this.
I have voiced my support of Artorias(I don't trust this leak, but I am in a similar boat to Gentlepanda Gentlepanda ) and so far that thread doesn't seem so bad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Alright, now I really got myself caught up on the leak.

Im down for a much much darker Fire emblem honestly

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I should be more excited about posting this, but:

I'm now five subscribers away from hitting 5000 for the first time, and I just learned last night of a 30000 sub Youtuber making reaction videos to our stuff. I guess we're kind of in the big time, maybe. Who knows.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom