• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Bro I've persona posted since around the time you got here.

I was the P5 stan until Joker was added and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.
If only we could get this kind of support for Bomberman. I've been keeping it lowkey, but I'm a Bomber-stan till the day I die.

D

Deleted member

Anyone got good ideas for comic book villains? I posted my comic book characters in the NintenZone social.
Someone who has every reason to believe that if they don’t kill someone every day for the rest of their life, a bomb in a city will go off killing millions.

D

Deleted member

I know this is a joke but I'm pretty sure I once got called out for using the word "bottom" to describe someone.
How is that even an insult? A bottom is the friendliest way you can call someone a butt.

D

Deleted member

How is that even an insult? A bottom is the friendliest way you can call someone a butt.
It’s also a term for someone who takes it up the ass to put it simply which is probably where the insulting bit comes from.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Gonna go see Inquisitor Thunder-rat in just a couple hours.

I'd wear my favorite Zard shirt but it's dirty. Should've done my laundry this morning but eh, my Blastoise shirt will have to do to.

D

Deleted member

Anyone got good ideas for comic book villains? I posted my comic book characters in the NintenZone social.
So you can steal them from me? :p
But for real, if your hero has lightning powers, you should make one with similar ones or oplosite of hers.

I do have some villains myself but they're for a fantasy setting though.
I think it might be related to it being inappropriate for the site.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If only we could get this kind of support for Bomberman. I've been keeping it lowkey, but I'm a Bomber-stan till the day I die.

Not gonna lie, during pre March 2018 Direct Speculation, I was 100% confident Bomberman was coming and that he was bringing Snake with him...

Guess that wasn't entirely true since, while he did make it in some form, Simon was the one that brought Snake with them.

I was a BIG supporter of Bomberman for a long time since I adore Bomberman, 64 and the Super Bomberman series, but I think his best shot is next game. Or next pass. Or whatever. But I'm over the moon for Simon, Richter, and Snake in this game. Especially after the disastrous Konami era. What can I say, Capcom and Konami are basically my childhood. So next time Smash comes around... I'm all in on the Bomberboy.

In other words:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So you can steal them from me? :p
But for real, if your hero has lightning powers, you should make one with similar ones or oplosite of hers.

I do have some villains myself but they're for a fantasy setting though.
I wouldn’t steal them. You’d get credit! Good idea though.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, during pre March 2018 Direct Speculation, I was 100% confident Bomberman was coming and that he was bringing Snake with him...

Guess that wasn't entirely true since, while he did make it in some form, Simon was the one that brought Snake with them.

I was a BIG supporter of Bomberman for a long time since I adore Bomberman, 64 and the Super Bomberman series, but I think his best shot is next game. Or next pass. Or whatever. But I'm over the moon for Simon, Richter, and Snake in this game. Especially after the disastrous Konami era. What can I say, Capcom and Konami are basically my childhood. So next time Smash comes around... I'm all in on the Bomberboy.

In other words:
Honestly, the fact that Snake is back at all is lightning in a bottle, and Castlevania in Smash is a miracle. I'll keep rooting for him to be upgraded via DLC, but next game seems to be his next best shot.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Random Spitball Idea: Magnesis. Give a villain magnet powers which they can use not just to control metal, but to deflect or control the hero's electricity as well.

No need to credit me if you steal that idea, btw. I'm just throwing a random thought I had out there.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m claiming page 5812 to complain about being bottom post for a large majority of my posts

Just kidding, have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom