• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I just can't get past the texture, everytime I eat it, I... upchuck it like 5 minutes later.
Ah.

Yeah I understand that one; texture's hard to control any more than it is.

Coleslaw is just pure nasty.
I've had good coleslaw, but it's rare as hell.

Most times I don't even bother anymore.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
While I wont judge you guys for popping off when your most wanted gets in, but I don't know if there was a character I would go 100% bonkers for.

Inkling came close, but that was because the moment I saw the recreation of Splatoon's E3 trailer, I knew it had to be Smash.

In Smash 4, I really only cared for Villager.
I feel the same way. I don't understand how people can get so worked up over their most wanted characters. I think for me it's probably because I'm not super invested in any one video game franchise.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Take a screenshot, copy the link destination and report it in Forum Support.

They need to know what the ad is so they can report it and get rid of it.
If it comes up again sure. I just thought it was funny when it popped up on mobile

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sooo... now that I’ve been out and testing the waters for a while, I’m gonna say Agender sounds right for me. They/them preference, but I don’t mind being called w/e. I won’t get mad about it lol.

D

Deleted member

Sooo... now that I’ve been out and testing the waters for a while, I’m gonna say Agender sounds right for me. They/them preference, but I don’t mind being called w/e. I won’t get mad about it lol.
Okay but the more pressing issue is why your location is still “Where ToasterBrains is” when your name is Pyra.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone got good ideas for comic book villains? I posted my comic book characters in the NintenZone social.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I hope the Mario Maker 2 direct spends a good amount of time talking about new stuff instead of discussing stuff already from Mario Maker 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom