• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Maker is a game where you build things.
Dragon Quest Builders.
Brave = Roto = Dragon Quest

See science does solve everything.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So what're the odds the internet will be disappointed there was no Smash reveal in a Mario Maker 2 Direct?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Once every dlc character is out we can live in a world where people don’t expect everything in the gaming industry to have something to do with Smash again.

Roberk

Smash Champion
HOLY **** BOWSER DID THE FLYING SLAM ANIMATION DESPITE NOT GRABBING ANYONE AND KILLED SOMEONE
Bowser command grab is the dumbest **** ever, I have had Bowsers within my Robin’s rabid jab still be able to grab me. Bowser’s passive hitstun resist and that side-B’s quick startup is a nasty combination.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Once every dlc character is out we can live in a world where people don’t expect everything in the gaming industry to have something to do with Smash again.
after fighter 5, sakurai could stand up, look directly into the camera, and say "THAT'S ALL THE FIGHTERS COMING TO SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT OVER THESE PAST TWO YEARS, AND GOODBYE" and people would still be expecting a fighter's pass #2 reveal every direct

D

Deleted member

Announcing Smash Bros Ultimate 2
Be sure to head to @NintendoAmerica for new updates!

D

Deleted member

I just want to see Amiibo costumes confirmed tomorrow.

And hopefully All-Stars themes for most styles alongside the 3D World cast being playable on many themes.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Announcing Smash Bros Ultimate 2
Be sure to head to @NintendoAmerica for new updates!
super smash bros ultimate game of the year edition, featuring all DLC + a brand new fighter you have to buy the new edition for and can't acquire separately

but what's their name, smashboards?

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
after fighter 5, sakurai could stand up, look directly into the camera, and say "THAT'S ALL THE FIGHTERS COMING TO SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT OVER THESE PAST TWO YEARS, AND GOODBYE" and people would still be expecting a fighter's pass #2 reveal every direct
Sakurai is le troll to be fair

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Then watch once the final DLC character is revealed a second season gets revealed shortly after. :p

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
"There's still spots for Wolf on the website!" flashbacks initiate
I'll die on the hill that Wolf should have been added instead of Roy for Smash 4.

Not that it matters since I didn't really like Smash 4 anyway. And we got Ultimate.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
i know you all don't care but I'm finally caught up on bills and im really excited about it and I can FINALLY start saving up for this baby right here
4_LUCINA_540x.png

D

Deleted member

Banjo's comin' aaaaannnnny day now, Squidward.

He's gonna bring Waluigi with him, too! *sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom