• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is it Zephiel because of their shared hatred for humanity and their quest to make a species they see as superior take over the planet? No, wait, Mewtwo realized that was dumb unlike Zephiel.
I would suggest you to edit the post.
Those are also spoilers of Detective Pikachu.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think the viewpoint was they said that Bomberman is more iconic than Cloud, not that Cloud was not iconic, still very wrong though.
Appearently, Cloud kickstarting a whole design trend by himself somehow makes him less recognizable.

D

Deleted member

At the same with smash 4, people said no way.

Now characters like Joker show a new precedent on who is possible.
I think the precedent was never there, people are just looking for excuses to criticize the current roster. Snake was the first character in as third party and he had always closer ties with Sony, Bayo is from a series that while critically acclaimed is not a big seller.

D

Deleted member

All of you don’t get it:

My online circle of friends knows who Bomberman and Banjo are but haven’t played FFVII, so that means they are more iconic than him just because of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I was expecting kneading from the front feet, and I got that.

The back feet caught me off guard in the best way possible, though.
I knoooow.

The little trembles just got me like -

avi_mindblown.png

Hrrngh.
avi_feet.png

Hrrnnnngh.

Only been up an hour and it's already the best thing I'll see all day.

Does he scoot by my warehouse every half hour going BWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH?

No?

Then he's good.
Worse.

He's freed from his tracks.

He can follow you home.

The BWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH is coming from inside the house.

I hate that I know these abominations are made out of deer butts
Ha ha brown eye jokes.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
tharja_1.png

So I just realized that I have easy access to thousands of reaction images via in-game Fire Emblem rips.

tharja_2.png

You're all in for it now.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I would suggest you to edit the post.
Those are also spoilers of Detective Pikachu.
Nah. It's a spoiler for Pokemon the First Movie.

Which released in America in 1998.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry, you'll pay for your crimes one day

It really isn't
Then I missunderstood a bit the Mewtwo arc of the movie.

I remember it being about Mewtwo realizing that there were good humans on the planet and thus saving the life of the main character’s father by taking his soul inside the Pikachu.

Let’s leave it at that then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, for the first time I'm kinda mad at a decision made for Three Houses, namely the localized version.

God dammit, Treehouse, there were a million ways to translate that name and you chose the ONE WAY that it would double up.

Fire Emblem now has two characters named Lorenz, joining the ranks of other needless double-ups, Cain, Selena, and Arthur.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

"i see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; one should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"
- mewtwo 1963

inspiring, even back then

D

Deleted member

"i see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; one should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"
- mewtwo 1963

There’s a reason why people tend to love Mewtwo.

And the biggest one is that amazing movie.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've seen the Detective Pikachu designs earlier. Not all of them, mind you. So far, none of them were impressive except Pikachu himself, which didn't look too bad. They felt very uncanny valley to me.

Only reason I prefer Sonic's design a tad more is because he actually is a furry by design. So he fit in way better to me design-wise(albeit, the teeth are beyond ridiculous, but the rest didn't actually bother me). I'll see both movies soon, but it might be the first Pokemon movie I don't actually like. I'm not a fan of these designs at all and I don't really see them as a good transition. I do like the idea of completely realistic designs, but I also can't see how they'd work well enough with talking roles, so it has that particular issue to me. Otherwise, love 'em.

D

Deleted member

Okay, for the first time I'm kinda mad at a decision made for Three Houses, namely the localized version.

God dammit, Treehouse, there were a million ways to translate that name and you chose the ONE WAY that it would double up.

Fire Emblem now has two characters named Lorenz, joining the ranks of other needless double-ups, Cain, Selena, and Arthur.
Wonder why they didn't just go a little further and just add an o at the end.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
- mewtwo 1963

Mewtwo calling out the systematic oppression of non-shiny Pokemon.

Roberk

Smash Champion

You versus the guy she tells you not to worry about.
3A78B88A-5F28-4BCC-A936-B52D976A4DD6.jpeg

1557781007431.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom