• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What did I miss today? School will have me occupied until the end of this week.
Nothing much, just the usual. Aside from the thread complaining about Joker being Smash getting locked up and people just mocking it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait aren't they cousins? I must make sure this bloodline ceases at once
View attachment 219591
Just don't play Revelation. It's fine.

Far as I'm concerned Conquest is the only canon and Azura and Corrin are gay and not related at all.

...and are also able to have Shigure and Kana. Somehow.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The reason I brought this up is that, on Twitter, there are some Golden Sun fans are attacking Nintendo's treatment of Fire Emblem compared to their treatment of Golden Sun, some who get mad that Golden Sun isn't getting the FE treatment for... reasons.

And I fail to see the correlation.

But they do need to stop. And this is coming from someone who is all for a GS4 and could care less about FE.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey, there's one Arthur and one Artur. Give them some credit.

It's more the fact no one would have thought a plot point from the first movie is a DP spoiler and bringing that up(when I was talking about the first movie) in an untagged spoiler is just a bigger risk to spoiler people on it.
You're forgetting Azelle and Tailtiu's kid.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The reason I brought this up is that, on Twitter, there are some Golden Sun fans are attacking Nintendo's treatment of Fire Emblem compared to their treatment of Golden Sun, some who get mad that Golden Sun isn't getting the FE treatment for... reasons.

And I fail to see the correlation.

But they do need to stop. And this is coming from someone who is all for a GS4 and could care less about FE.
"Why Nintendo promote game that devs want to make and not game devs have abandoned?"

D

Deleted member

Okay, for the first time I'm kinda mad at a decision made for Three Houses, namely the localized version.

God dammit, Treehouse, there were a million ways to translate that name and you chose the ONE WAY that it would double up.

Fire Emblem now has two characters named Lorenz, joining the ranks of other needless double-ups, Cain, Selena, and Arthur.
Eh it's inoffensive. Better than FE Fates where they literally made Tharja 2, Gaius 2, and Cordelia 2.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
On the topic of reused names, I hate one of our furniture manufacturers because they have:
  • The "Alexis" chair
  • The "Lexi" chair
  • The "Alexa" chair
  • The "Alex" stool
  • The "Lexis" stool
Fire your goddamn product naming department.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"hey <x> fan, is <x> any good?"
game of thrones fans:

View attachment 219611

Imagine naming your daughter Daenerys :V
And them have her become Nero Claudius

Just don't play Revelation. It's fine.

Far as I'm concerned Conquest is the only canon and Azura and Corrin are gay and not related at all.

...and are also able to have Shigure and Kana. Somehow.

The only question I have is who Shrek Super Slammed who

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oki doki, bed time, but before I go, remember kids:
2fb.png

It's always wholesome time in here.:4villagerf:

On that said, see ya!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I ****ing hate how Japan is filled with masters of puns and that they refuse to share their best puns with us. The new Kamen Rider trademark is for the first Reiwa season, and he's gonna be caled Zero-One.
Zero in Japanese is Rei.
One pronounced in English would be 'wan'
Combine them and remove the N and he is literally Reiwa, That's genius. Apparently he's gonna have a digital theme and then you add binary coding into the mix HOW ARE THESE ASSHOLES SO GOOD AT PUNS

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Imagine naming your daughter Daenerys :V
And them have her become Nero Claudius

When the daughter of the Mad King that says and does a lot of messed up **** ends up becoming a Mad Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom