• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
guys please
help me out
it's my birthday
I would help but I'm not very good at balancing stuff tbh

Also, I really wouldn't mind if we got a promotional Gen 8 Pokemon - I might be biased, but Pokemon has infinite potential for original newcomers. It's special treatment perhaps, but it's impressive that every Pokemon (excluding Pikachu/Pichu) all look and play completely differently

osby

Smash Obsessed
guys seriously
this moveset needs nerfing
help a fellow smash fan out
please?
I'm not a competitive player, I don't know how to nerf or buff a character based on numbers alone. Though, her side special seems like it might use a knock back nerf.

D

Deleted member

Zero Suit Samus was added to Smash since the team probably wanted or was interested on another character like Zelda/Sheik.

That isn’t a quota, that’s just a concept that the team wanted to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

speaking of wolf this man is 100% a top tier and nobody can tell me otherwise

good combos, big boy damage, a slew of disjoints, one of the best projectiles in the game, and like a hundered different kill options

like the only thing bad about him is his recovery but it still has some mixups and it isn't as atrocious as like chrom's

oh and he's pretty slow too on the ground so that sucks

(also it feels like literally every top player has a pocket wolf lmao)

D

Deleted member

speaking of wolf this man is 100% a top tier and nobody can tell me otherwise

good combos, big boy damage, a slew of disjoints, and like a hundered different kill options

like the only thing bad about him is his recovery but it still has some mixups and it isn't as atrocious as like chrom's

oh and he's pretty slow too on the ground so that sucks
Wait wait wait
If :ultwolf:'s top tier then scratch what I said about Zoe being an :ultisabelle: echo

D

Deleted member

People that think Fire Emblem is too anime are going to have a stroke.
Kid Icarus Uprising and Xenoblade Chronicles are more anime than most Fire Emblem games imo
Except for Fates. That ****'s totally an anime

D

Deleted member

But Mr. Saturn is the most anime /s

osby

Smash Obsessed
Kid Icarus Uprising and Xenoblade Chronicles are more anime than most Fire Emblem games imo
Except for Fates. That ****'s totally an anime
Yeah, no, I'm not going to let you insult anime. /s

Jokes aside, anime and video games are two different things and people's opinions about them doesn't change that. If we are talking about "anime styled", most Legend of Zelda games fit the definition better than Awakening/Fates.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Ridley and K. rool have uninspired move sets? I disagree. I don't think they'll do a poll again though. There are top 100 lists all over the internet along with sales information for various series. Not to mention the backlash for not getting every character that was near the top of the poll. It traps them into not following the market.

I think part of the reason Bayonetta and Joker stuck out from the crowd is they each have a strong style. It's also a lot cheaper to license breakout stars than icons. I'm not sure we'll get a full-blown gaming icon when Joker is the poster child of the DLC. (Though they may have gone with a wildcard first to stir up hype and blind fighter pass purchases).

Many of the leaks only contain mature characters which is a red flag for me. I think we'll see at least one pick to appeal to parents/children. They went through some pains to get an E rating and I don't see them consistently bending that image.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Many of the leaks only contain mature characters which is a red flag for me. I think we'll see at least one pick to appeal to parents/children. They went through some pains to get an E rating and I don't see them consistently bending that image.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we're getting Steve

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
I just came back from the first day of school. Same faces, same classroom, same teachers, same everything. At least I got to chat with my friend for the majority of the duration of class, since nobody received their books yet and some people didn't come today. At least I saw that there's a picture of a Nintendo Switch at this year's books's cover.

D

Deleted member

Shaggy will raise the Smash age rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom