• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>I check the thread, it's on page 5668
>Leave for about an hour
>Come back, thread is barely on page 5669

Y'all are slackin' recently.
Guess the mood is dead for some reason.

I'll should go to a greener grass, I don't enjoy this place either tbh

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
staindgrey staindgrey , I subscribed too.
Thanks man!

Right now the channel is only our Gundam Wing parody. But starting next month we're going to do let's plays, smaller random skits and videos where we make fun of bad movies. So hopefully with all the new kinds of content you guys will find something you really like.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No excuses. Get your acts together. I want 20 pages on my desk by the end of the day.
D2SjEH7X4AEgIds.jpg

"I may be the fastest thing alive, but I think I'm going to just slow down on this one.:4sonic:"
Personally I'd go a bit lighter on the ear color. It doesn't show up well on the default site. :p
Lighter ears?

Alright, gimmie a sec.

D

Deleted member

Thanks man!

Right now the channel is only our Gundam Wing parody. But starting next month we're going to do let's plays, smaller random skits and videos where we make fun of bad movies. So hopefully with all the new kinds of content you guys will find something you really like.
Bad movies you say?

I suggest these:
>Transformers 4.
>Godzilla's Revenge.
>Fant4stic.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
No excuses. Get your acts together. I want 20 pages on my desk by the end of the day.
Hey, if Kasumi posts don't send this thread into a frenzy as of now, then I don't know what I can do to make this go faster.

D

Deleted member

Thanks man!

Yeah I'd say the Transformers franchise and The Incredible Hulk pretty much.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Time to open a super heated debate: Why the characters you like is a lock for Fighter Pass and why the ones you hate are leak bait?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
>I check the thread, it's on page 5668
>Leave for about an hour
>Come back, thread is barely on page 5669

Y'all are slackin' recently.
Guess the mood is dead for some reason.

I'll should go to a greener grass, I don't enjoy this place either tbh
not another one

View attachment 218978

not like this
It's natural for online communities to go through periods of increased or decreased activity. Recent events plus the tail end of the school year assure that this is on the slower end of the spectrum.

I'm sure that things will change and then change again like they always do, but in general I hope you all still enjoy being here. That's my only real goal.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Opossum Gang 7.gif

Opossum Opossum , is that better?

Also, Mythra Mythra , you can't go from this thread until you gave me my lewd, I need it for...
C0D-gQHVIAQf3Fm (1).png

SCIENCE!!!

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Time to open a super heated debate: Why the characters you like is a lock for Fighter Pass and why the ones you hate are leak bait?
phoenix wright is absolutely happening and anyone who says otherwise is completely wrong. the evidence supports him and anyone who can't see that is dumb and an idiot. in this essay i will

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah I'd say the Transformers franchise and The Incredible Hulk pretty much.
Hey, The Incredible Hulk was fine.

Hulk was the bad one. I remember making fun of it on my way out of the theater.

D

Deleted member

I’m tempted to joke about a certain topic from my past on this site.

But I think it’s better to completely forget those times, even in a non-serious way.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
phoenix wright is absolutely happening and anyone who says otherwise is completely wrong. the evidence supports him and anyone who can't see that is dumb and an idiot. in this essay i will
ngl

phoenix is that one character for me who despite there being zero evidence of any kind pointing towards him right now i still think is a 90% guaranteed lock for challenger pack 4

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I mean, the only thing stopping this thread from moving is the lack of content coming from the people viewing it. I'd set up an arena or something but I still have things I need to get done.

What's everybody playing right now? If you're not playing something, do you plan on starting any specific games once the school year is over? Before the school year?

I just finished Resident Evil Revelations 1 last night, and am going to see Detective Pikachu tonight with friends. I don't know which game I would like to start next, because I still have a small handful to play. Tales of Vesperia and Assassin's Creed Odyssey are on the list. I also have Resident Evil 7, but I'm not sure if I want to play that myself or with friends so we can all be terrified.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh dude, riffing on movies is my aesthetic. I’ll need to gather up some ideas for that.
We're going to try to do our own take on the ideas of movie riffing and let's plays that are hopefully unique enough to entertain.

I've got a list of movies started that we really wanna do. And when we do Resident Evil Degeneration I will shill the **** out of it here so you all can see me nerd out and make fun of my favorite franchise.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I mean, the only thing stopping this thread from moving is the lack of content coming from the people viewing it. I'd set up an arena or something but I still have things I need to get done.

What's everybody playing right now? If you're not playing something, do you plan on starting any specific games once the school year is over? Before the school year?

I just finished Resident Evil Revelations 1 last night, and am going to see Detective Pikachu tonight with friends. I don't know which game I would like to start next, because I still have a small handful to play. Tales of Vesperia and Assassin's Creed Odyssey are on the list. I also have Resident Evil 7, but I'm not sure if I want to play that myself or with friends so we can all be terrified.
I am currently playing Hollow Knight, though it has been off and on for a while now. Fun game, but I am not quite that used to Metroidvanias.

D

Deleted member

I am excited to pick CTR NF, which hopefully features N.Trance and Tawna as playable characters.

UA3 also looks promising, and DLC would be welcomed for that title.

DQB2 and DQXIS are must buys for me.

Medievil releases three days before my birthday so I’ll also pick that one.

I’ll see if I can pick Team Sonic Racing too.

From the ones already out but not picked by me due to time stuff I want to check KH3, DMC5, RE2R and maybe Crafted World.

Noipoi

Howdy!

The next game i'm playing is Mario Maker 2, super hype.
Also

>Implying the school year matters to me

It's the best ****.
I wanan talk with people about the movie but I have like

No friends
what the **** am I then?

D

Deleted member

Yeah it was rad. as a guy who's favorite series of all time is Pokemon it was really fun! Not amazing, but really good. Probably the best video game movie.

Yes, there were many Sneasels.
If things go right, I may see it tomorrow with my uncle.

I heard good things about the movie, and it lasts around 2 hours or so, a time which I can stand.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wandered off before responding, but better late than never, maybe:

Skeletron went down. . .eventually. I had a metric crudton of buffs and bounded around on the Slime Mount the whole fight and it still took like 2-3 tries after that, but I got him. . .yaaaaaay.

The Forbidden Armor was added in like update 1.3. . .3 and even if you have that update and a post-WOF world the Sand Elemental enemy is rare enough that you'd be excused for not even knowing it existed, so. . .yeeeeaaaaahhh. Recent and super obscure. Fortunately for me I have a tendency to wiki walk LOL.

So basically now I'm procrastinating until I decide I can't put off fighting the Mechanical Bosses any longer and then it's time to die and die all over again LOL
Hey, I'm just glad to hear you got him.

Honestly the mind blank is probably just me not delving deep enough into Hardmode. Pretty sure I fought some of the Mechanicals, but by the time I got there I was probably either focused more on building or slowly wandering off to another game.

Anyway. Offer stands for the Mechanicals if you can catch me awake; I'll try to get a competency refresher in a bit.

Not playing anything right now; been focused elsewhere.

I was planning on running the new AHIT DLC here soon-ish.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
ngl

phoenix is that one character for me who despite there being zero evidence of any kind pointing towards him right now i still think is a 90% guaranteed lock for challenger pack 4
I mean, there is evidence (AA7, the series' long history of being Nintendo exclusive outside of ports, etc), but it's all pretty circumstantial.

I still believe, though.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah it was rad. as a guy who's favorite series of all time is Pokemon it was really fun! Not amazing, but really good. Probably the best video game movie.

Yes, there were many Sneasels.
I agree. Better than I hoped, great for fan service, okay as an overall film. I laughed a lot.

Best part was
how there were zero Weaviles. Get ****ed you ****ing devolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom