• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Before they showed his human form, I thought Morgana was a girl because of his voice actor (and I don't know much about Persona 5 so I didn't know his actual gender from the story).
Before Persona 5 came out, a lot of people thought that, mainly because of his name.

Interesting enough, even Morgana seemed to be confused when he explained he's a boy, saying "I think..."

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Before they showed his human form, I thought Morgana was a girl because of his voice actor (and I don't know much about Persona 5 so I didn't know his actual gender from the story).
I’m wonder if they’re gonna keep Ikue Ōtani and Cassandra Lee Morris as his voices in that form.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Before Persona 5 came out, a lot of people thought that, mainly because of his name.

Interesting enough, even Morgana seemed to be confused when he explained he's a boy, saying "I think..."
That makes sense lol. On a side note though I like when games/movies are relatable like that.

I’m wonder if they’re gonna keep Ikue Ōtani and Cassandra Lee Morris as his voices in that form.
That'd be really funny.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna be honest:

I always saw Morgana as a boy, but imagined him being as young as someone like Tails.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmmm...

Opossum Opossum

Tell me, is this good or not?:drohmy:
Opossum Gang 6.gif

'cuz perspective are still a problem for me in some places, but I hope it still look good enough for you.

D

Deleted member

Oh and I forgot to say but Tarantino is my favorite movie director.

I've seen Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1 and 2, and The Hateful Eight and they're all awesome (especially The Hateful Eight for me) and I plan on seeing all his other movies.

I'm also looking forward to his new movie this year, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I've seen Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1 and 2, and The Hateful Eight and they're all awesome (especially The Hateful Eight for me) and I plan on seeing all his other movies.

I'm also looking forward to his new movie this year, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
It's not exactly like his other movies, but I heavily recommend Jackie Brown.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I'd strongly recommend Django Unchained and his World War Two movie that I likely can't say the title of without being accused of censor-dodging (Inglourious...). Both of them are incredibly satisfying to watch, and really well-done overall.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tarantino's productions tend to be inspired by classic japanese productions, which I personally find cool.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Made a little poll just to see where this thread stands in wanting either Banjo or Steve in Smash. Methinks it's about 50-50 but I wanted to do this poll to get a good number.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17974040

D

Deleted member

It's not exactly like his other movies, but I heavily recommend Jackie Brown.
Yeah, I'm seeing it today lol. At this point if a movie is directed by Tarantino (even if some aren't like his others like Jackie Brown like you said), I'm watching it.

I'd strongly recommend Django Unchained and his World War Two movie that I likely can't say the title of without being accused of censor-dodging (Inglourious...). Both of them are incredibly satisfying to watch, and really well-done overall.
I definitely plan on seeing these as well, a lot of people seem to like them and, hey, they're Tarantino movies!

Tarantino's productions tend to be inspired by classic japanese productions, which I personally find cool.
Same. Especially with Kill Bill and it's inspiration from Bruce Lee.

D

Deleted member

"At last, the Infinity Stones are in my Infinity Gauntlet!!!

Now I'll use that power to... Surf the web and post pics on social media!"

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
>I check the thread, it's on page 5668
>Leave for about an hour
>Come back, thread is barely on page 5669

Y'all are slackin' recently.

D

Deleted member

>Leave for about an hour

It is a period of final exams.

It'll probably boost on pages around E3 and summer.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>Leave for about an hour

We either complain that the thread move too fast or it move too slow.

I think some balancing are in orders.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Leave for about an hour

Yeah, it's like some big drama happened recently and now everybody feels uneasy.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom