• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Team 'I ****ing hate Smash Bros but still participate in speculation out of spite' rise up.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I only went to Chic Fil A once like years ago, and I never went again.
Mainly because I hate homophobia.
yeah, idk about everyone else, but thats not gonna stop me or tons of other people from getting their chicken. Its possablento hate the person behind the place but not hate the people making the good ass chicken sandwiches

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Third-parties like Joker (especially HIM) are why these characters shouldn't belong in Smash"
I still can't get over "why did we get a niche character like Cloud when we could've gotten the much more iconic Bomberman?"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I bought Marvel Unlimited yesterday.

Comic time, y'all. Thinkin' I'll start with Thor, Spider Man, and Doctor Strange, but if anyone here has any recommendations I'll gladly hear 'em.
Spider-Man is all ya need in life

D

Deleted member

I still can't get over "why did we get a niche character like Cloud when we could've gotten the much more iconic Bomberman?"
Who the **** are Cloud and Joker? I've never seen any of these people in my life. I'm also blind which is probably why.

D

Deleted member

No joke I'd replace Cloud with Bomberman if Red Skull told me to give up something I love.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Google Leak is going to be BTFO once E3 rolls around and Erdrick is revealed.

But here's hoping Banjo is still in despite that.

D

Deleted member

Cloud's cool and all, but I kinda think the girl from FFVI would've been cooler, honestly.

D

Deleted member

The dead one, the jiggly one, or the neglected one?
Uhhhh

That one. I don't know much about her other than I watched an FFVI speedrun at GDQ one time and thought she'd be cool for Smash Bros.

On an unrelated note, YouTube recommended this to me:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Uhhhh

That one. I don't know much about her other than I watched an FFVI speedrun at GDQ one time and thought she'd be cool for Smash Bros.

On an unrelated note, YouTube recommended this to me:

Sorry, I read FFVII for some reason.

Terra would be dope.

Indeed.

Thoroughly.

Criminally.

D

Deleted member

I bought Marvel Unlimited yesterday.

Comic time, y'all. Thinkin' I'll start with Thor, Spider Man, and Doctor Strange, but if anyone here has any recommendations I'll gladly hear 'em.
From the current comics, go with these:

>Zdarsky's Marvel 2 in 1.
>Inmortal Hulk.
>Spider-Man Life Story.
>Zdarsky's Daredevil.
>Unbeliavable Gwenpool (the comics drawn by Gurihiru).

Regarding classic stuff, the Stan Lee and Jack Kirby era of comics are a must-read for sure.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay students.

This is an acute angle:

This is a cute angel:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Aw man, I was really hoping your announcemenf was that Three houses is a *****-*** mother-****** and it pissed on your wife.
iB5xsDmW_400x400.jpg

Good, good.

My Master Plan of seeing more Eggman Dub Quotes in this thread is working as intented.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Incineroar, Ridley, Richter, Ike, Ganondorf and Snake. Also I won the Dorf ditto with a Ganoncide and landed like 3 Skewers
You should log it with the Rankings staff, or however that works, to flex on everyone here. :p

D

Deleted member

Okay students.

This is an acute angle:

This is a cute angel:
yeah that's a pretty cute wall, look at that seamless shift between colours, utterly fine architecture right there

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom