• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Kingdom Hearts II designer is working on this game.

Not just "Kingdom Hearts II designer."

The Kingdom Hearts II LEAD BATTLE PLANNER. As in, the person who was central in making KH2's combat as great as it is.

I'm fully on board at this point. Save me from Osaka Team based Takahashi.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gotta say, overall I'm happy with how SE is looking ATM with FFVIIR. Hope this means a Capcom-like revival and we get new titles from their smaller and newer series like Valkyrie Profile, Mana, Bravely and so on.

Now to see what the game offers next month, plus very likely to have new content of DQXI at E3 as well.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I can't say he makes the absolute best games but he makes good games not perfect but for what they are they're good. I do wonder what's been going on with that FNAF movie though I remember being into the franchise when that was announced and it's still not out. Hopefully it's going well.
A B S O L U T E L Y

I’n obviously a FNAF fan, but the games are NOT perfect by any means. Realistically, Scott still has a lot to learn about game development, but I’m confident FNAF is teaching him things.

As for the movie, seems Scott is trying really hard. He actually had a finalized script, then scrapped it in favor for something better, so if he’s willing to go to those lengths. it can’t be that bad. I appreciate his dedication and passion to FNAF.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I missed a lot of pages since 6 in the morning. Can I have a recap on what happened today?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I mean yeah it's sorta a "career" and I occasionally get paid for it, but it is still fun. As for hiking and sports, I just don't enjoy them. Sports cause me stress because I start to run out of breath quickly, and it absolutely kills my throat, and hiking just feels too boring.
To touch on the sports point, you can change that by working out and getting into better shape. Working out also releases endorphins in the brain, which make you feel good and counteract depression.

Another potential avenue to consider is therapy and/or psychiatry if this is persistent and negatively impacts your life.

D

Deleted member

Absolutely.

Graphics do look great. We gold an older demo at PAX, but it was a 2018 build, so it’s nice to see how they’ve improved.

As for the finished project, we know it’s going to be a minigame compilation. For example, you can go to fixing Freddy to trying to repair the vents while running from Mangle the rat- I mean Mangle the fox. It’s also apparently going to have lore cutscenes, so we’ll see.

Also, I REALLY appreciate we’re getting both original minigames and VR remakes of already existing games.
Huh, That's interesting what "Original Minigames"? Like the minigames that were in FNAF 2 and Pizzeria Simulator?
Recently he said that he has been working on a script for the movie, and that after loads of rough drafts the script is almost finished. We also got a mysterious image released by Scott. People don't know if it is for the FNAF movie, but it may be.
They're still using real animatroics I assume, Right? I may not be all too interested in FNAF as a whole but I'm curious to see what the characters would look like as real animatronics cause from what I remember they confirmed that they're using them. Also nice to know that the script is almost finished.

D

Deleted member

I've cried three ****ing times today

1. My YouTube idol being a horrible, horrible person.
2. Finding out I have tubercluosis and realizing I could die.
3. Getting so much support from the best people on the planet
We love you, Brelooming. I really hope you get better soon. <3

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh wow did we actually get stuff State of Play? What I miss?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
WHY DOES AERITH LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL

SQUARE WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SEE HER DIE AGAIN

So, I'm basically FF-illiterate, but this trailer gave me all kinds of FFXIII vibes.

I know that's blasphemy or whatever but all their faces look like the FFXIII faces I remember.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
All you really need to know is the fact that Final Fantasy VII Remake is still alive, and we'll get more info in June

Oh, and sugar glider game looks like it has serrious potential

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Yo don’t spoil it for me I haven’t played FF7 :troll:

Jokes aside as soon as I saw her I was like “why are you gonna make me watch a girl I suddenly like looking at just ****ing die”

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Huh, That's interesting what "Original Minigames"? Like the minigames that were in FNAF 2 and Pizzeria Simulator?

They're still using real animatroics I assume, Right? I may not be all too interested in FNAF as a whole but I'm curious to see what the characters would look like as real animatronics cause from what I remember they confirmed that they're using them. Also nice to know that the script is almost finished.
Yup, real animatronics are being used.

To touch on the sports point, you can change that by working out and getting into better shape. Working out also releases endorphins in the brain, which make you feel good and counteract depression.

Another potential avenue to consider is therapy and/or psychiatry if this is persistent and negatively impacts your life.
I'm in good shape, just my throat is a ****.

Also, yeah this has been happening for several years, and I have a therapist.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Predator game like Friday the 13th, a survival game where you play as a gliding squirrel that looks rad, and FFVII Remake finally formally shown.

Also other stuff I don't remember.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Pyra Pyra alright I handcrafted the best OC for you here you go:

1557442747543.png

Don't ask about the name, it has so many depths and layers of meaning beyond depths and layers of meaning that I'd be here all day talking about it and neither one of us have time for that.

But see it's basically a self-insert. Watch this:

Power(s): Explodes

avi_mindblown.png

Source of powers: Psychic

avi_zoltar.png

Weapon: Dark Rapier
avi_presenting_highlander.png

Transportation: Digi-skateboard
avi_full.png

So yeah there you go man, go nuts. It's the best, you're welcome.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Predator Asymmetrical Shooter Game, MedEvil, a dungeon game with lots of guest appearances, a Monster Hunter World expansion, and a game where you play a flying squirrel trying to survive wilderness were all shown off.

D

Deleted member

Here are the ones that are confirmed so far.

REMAKES
FNAF 1 Remake
FNAF 2 Remake
FNAF 3 Remake
FNAF 4 Remake

ORIGINAL
Fixing The Vent While Hiding From Mangle
FNAF 4 With The Funtimes
Repairing Freddy
Repairing Bonnie
Repairing Chica
Repairing Foxy

That’s all so far.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
huge ****ing understatement
Since I told a mutual friend I have with Heidi that I’d help them in anywhere I have even a little influence,
we a nojared thread fellas

I catch any of you kids defending the dude I am not gonna do anything because everyone else will probably rip you up first lol

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, real question to FF7 fans because I have no investment in the game:

What would your opinion be if they made major changes to the plot for the sake of making it a brand new experience?

Like, say, Sephiroth killing someone else you didn't expect instead?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

They figure it's gonna take more than the spoiler to tug your heartstrings this time.

Now you're gonna see it in her face.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What if the cruel ******** change story beats and you spend a longer time with Aerith in your party and she dies much later?

It's quite possibly gonna make that death worse.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Pyra Pyra alright I handcrafted the best OC for you here you go:

View attachment 218469

Don't ask about the name, it has so many depths and layers of meaning beyond depths and layers of meaning that I'd be here all day talking about it and neither one of us have time for that.

But see it's basically a self-insert. Watch this:

Power(s): Explodes

View attachment 218473

Source of powers: Psychic

View attachment 218474

Weapon: Dark Rapier
View attachment 218475

Transportation: Digi-skateboard
View attachment 218476

So yeah there you go man, go nuts. It's the best, you're welcome.
Okay cool you’re one of the main cast

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Since I told a mutual friend I have with Heidi that I’d help them in anywhere I have even a little influence,

I catch any of you kids defending the dude I am not gonna do anything because everyone else will probably rip you up first lol
Of course I'm gonna defend Jared!

My friend Jared, who's been complaining in my Discord server that people like ProJared are dragging the name "Jared" through the mud.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I hope when you got that engagement ring you didn't go to Jared.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

What would your opinion be if they made major changes to the plot for the sake of making it a brand new experience?

I mean they'd have to make a major story diversion to have Sephiroth take out anyone than Aerith. Aerith is suppose to be an unassuming type of character who you wouldn't think would hold the weight of the world in her hands type of deal.

All the others are kinda ill fit for the type of role she played in the story.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Of course I'm gonna defend Jared!

My friend Jared, who's been complaining in my Discord server that people like ProJared are dragging the name "Jared" through the mud.
I said NOJARED. That includes your friend. Sorry, I don’t make the rules. Time for the lashings

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Please. Anything to keep Aerith alive this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom