• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Of course I'm gonna defend Jared!

My friend Jared, who's been complaining in my Discord server that people like ProJared are dragging the name "Jared" through the mud.
Dude my friend Adolf has been saying the same thing for years.

D

Deleted member

Look, I know Supernatural is bad but Jared Padalecki did nothing wrong.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I hope when you got that engagement ring you didn't go to Jared.
No actually (and thankfully amiright)

We are hard up on cash so I bought a cheap ring on amazon for now and will maybe replace it with a good one down the line, or just save up for the wedding ring

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
ProJared and Jared from Subway have basically made everyone not trust a single damn Jared now.

D

Deleted member

Me: "God I really hope this Youtuber I like doesn't turn out to be a racist too."
Universe: "No problem." *Creates ProJared*

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
No actually (and thankfully amiright)

We are hard up on cash so I bought a cheap ring on amazon for now and will maybe replace it with a good one down the line, or just save up for the wedding ring
Honestly I feel like that's what every engaged or newlywed couple should do. I'm kind of anti-extravagance when it comes to weddings, but I'm also a boring, overly practical person.

It's the part of your life where you should be saving up for your future and eventually investing in a house and readying yourself for, if you want it, a family, not spending stupid amounts of money on a party and a rock.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
What if the cruel ******** change story beats and you spend a longer time with Aerith in your party and she dies much later?

It's quite possibly gonna make that death worse.
Can I get uhhhhhhhh good end where Aerith lives?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Honestly I feel like that's what every engaged or newlywed couple should do. I'm kind of anti-extravagance when it comes to weddings, but I'm also a boring, overly practical person.

It's the part of your life where you should be saving up for your future and eventually investing in a house and readying yourself for, if you want it, a family, not spending stupid amounts of money on a party and a rock.
Exactly. Thank you. In fact, cubic zirconia is kinda prettier than a lot of diamonds anyway, and that money could be used for waaaaay better things. Honestly was thinking of saving up for a good honeymoon because we both need a break from life for a bit

D

Deleted member

What if the cruel ******** change story beats and you spend a longer time with Aerith in your party and she dies much later?

It's quite possibly gonna make that death worse.
Oh god imagine the few hundred people who haven’t been spoiled yet getting to Aerith’s death in the remake.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Exactly. Thank you. In fact, cubic zirconia is kinda prettier than a lot of diamonds anyway, and that money could be used for waaaaay better things. Honestly was thinking of saving up for a good honeymoon because we both need a break from life for a bit
So, you’re getting engaged/are engaged?

D

Deleted member

I've cried three ****ing times today

1. My YouTube idol being a horrible, horrible person.
2. Finding out I have tubercluosis and realizing I could die.
3. Getting so much support from the best people on the planet
Wait woah woah woah waoh woah woah wait wait, What? You have a condition? Listen if you ever want to talk one on one feel free to PM me here or on Discord (which is: ShotoStar#3170).

You're a Caring, Smart and Chill dude so if you need anything or if you ever want to talk I'm here for you dude. I hope everything goes well for you.

D

Deleted member

since i'm sad all the time, i have decided to just take the advice of old people on facebook and simply be happy and think happy thoughts. i shall record my results here in a scientific journal for all to see

Trial 1: May 9, 2019
it isn't ****ing working

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
since i'm sad all the time, i have decided to just take the advice of old people on facebook and simply be happy and think happy thoughts. i shall record my results here in a scientific journal for all to see

it isn't ****ing working
did you try turning yourself off and on again?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

it isn't ****ing working
don’t kill urself ur so sexy aha

Noipoi

Howdy!

it isn't ****ing working
You're not trying hard enough, sweaty!

Here, this should help.
mininmm.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom