• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Final Fantasy 7 is great to see and all, but I still expect Disc 1 to be released at around 2021 and that the entire game will be finished in the late stages of the PS5. Calling it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Final Fantasy VII Remake might actually be the very first game Tetsuya Nomura makes that actually is good.

This actually is good.

What is even going on.

YOU GOT SOME WORK TO DO AT E3, NINTY.
Yall just gonna dump on KH like that, huh?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Final Fantasy VII Remake might actually be the very first game Tetsuya Nomura makes that actually is good.

This actually is good.

What is even going on.

YOU GOT SOME WORK TO DO AT E3, NINTY.
Implying KH2FM isn't good.

Kirby Gun.jpg

You better take that back.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can't wait for the Final Fantasy 7 remake to not be on the Switch causing Salty Smash Fans to deduce that Cloud was only in Smash just so he can promote a remake on another console, and that Nintendo is greedy and hates the fans.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Sony when they actually drop the FF7R trailer despite everyone thinking it was dead:

The looks on your faces.png

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
this thread deserves a better class of leadership

and we're gonna give it to em

through he,
he who would enforce justice equally, young or old, rich or poor alike, dispassionate, fair;
he who isn't sure of the forum rules but certainly knows how to overstep them without punishment;
he who knows the people, lives among the people, practically breathes the people;
he who feeds the thread with glorious food like a generous, benevolent soul;
he who only types in lowercase because it makes him seem more cute and cuddly than he really is;
he who is one with the memes, who builds the memes, who oversees their rise and fall from day to night;
he who successfully kept Tots Woz Tots Woz 's legendary secret a secret for a whole 24 hours, very impressive if you think about it;
he who has only ever been infracted for <10 characters, basically a parking ticket, he's squeaky clean;

he who, upon attaining such a position of power, would be forced to stop posting cursed images for fear of invoking the higher gods' wrath;

the answer really is black and white.

vote smart.

vote panda for mod team.
Did I actually miss the whole mod campaign over the last 50 pages I missed? Was taking an AP Chem test, and of course the one day I propose tehponycorn for mod, everybody else does too and now theres a discussion about moderation.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sony made up for that weak ass first State of Play that's for sure.

Everything there looked interesting in some way to me.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So like, what's a good way to not be depressed as ****?
Well, what do you do to cope with your depression?

Some people work out, others read or listen to music, some people clean or find other small ways to be productive, etc.

If you don't have one of those, finding one that works for you would be a good start.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Did I actually miss the whole mod campaign over the last 50 pages I missed? Was taking an AP Chem test, and of course the one day I propose tehponycorn for mod, everybody else does too and now theres a discussion about moderation.
Context is important...

D

Deleted member

I feel like this shot is very exploitable
New meme template, invest now
Final Fantasy 7 is great to see and all, but I still expect Disc 1 to be released at around 2021 and that the entire game will be finished in the late stages of the PS5. Calling it.
I feel like it's gonna be like BotW, it'll be released on both the PS4 and PS5 at the very end of the former's life cycle. They've been saying for a while that it'll be current gen and this way it technically still will be.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Yall just gonna dump on KH like that, huh?
KHIII was pretty underwhelming compared to II. Sort of how Ralph Breaks the Internet ended up being a disappointing sequel to a similar crossover with Disney's fingerprints.

D

Deleted member

I can't wait for the Final Fantasy 7 remake to not be on the Switch causing Salty Smash Fans to deduce that Cloud was only in Smash just so he can promote a remake on another console, and that Nintendo is greedy and hates the fans.
Dont forget, if the game is actually coming to the Switch but is not a favorite its a shill pick.
Sony made up for that weak *** first State of Play that's for sure.

Everything there looked interesting in some way to me.
Wonder why they didn't combined them?

D

Deleted member

I feel like it's gonna be like BotW, it'll be released on both the PS4 and PS5 at the very end of the former's life cycle. They've been saying for a while that it'll be current gen and this way it technically still will be.
I feel like Disc 1 will be that. Discs 2 and 3? I don't know. This looks like its own game if it's only one disc. Unless Nomura surprises me by saying, "Lol! We were working on all three discs at once and they'll be released together!" Then that will make me interested.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Then there's where you should begin.

Do you have any hobbies or things you've been interested in and want to get into?
Just voice over and playing games. Tried playing Stardew Valley early last year, in hopes that maybe a more relaxed game would make me feel better, but it didn't help.
Trust me, I've tried everything. And nothing has ever worked. Though I have been able to make myself feel a little bit less depressed, I guess.
I didn't really need to hear that right now...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So like, what's a good way to not be depressed as ****?
just stop being sad lol it's not that hard

There's no one way to deal with depression. It's different for everyone, and what works for me might not work for you. You just have to learn what helps keep you happy.

D

Deleted member

They did the unthinkable and made Cloud have an single inch of emotion, and for that alone, I'll stand by what I said.

Do it, pull the trigger. Ya' won't.
>Acting like Cloud wasn't a massive ****ing dork in FFVII

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm sorry I doubted you.

The one from last month was pretty bad, but wow!

This one was actually fairly solid.
I’m glad you watched it! MediEvil, FFVII, Iceborne, Predator, an that cool animal game. I’m super excited for whatever they’re doing in June.

Well aside from Predator and FFVII I finally got Iceborne news, so that's pretty nice.
Glad you liked it.
Much better than the previous one. At least now they're treated a bit more seriously by Sony, I'll be looking forward to the next one if it's announced.
Mission accomplished!
Overall, I think it was alright. Much better than last time, if a bit short.

I'm really happy that they showed off more of the FF7 Remake! And the Monster Hunter thingy looks pretty cool too.
Oh my god I was jumping up and down! I’m sooooooo hyped for that remake! My favorite story with a much better gameplay style imo.

And the MediEvil remake, oh my god! If you have a PS4 you owe it to yourself to play that.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Square Enix: Hey Atlus can I copy your homework?
Atlus: Yeah just change it up a bit so it doesn't look obvious you copied.
Square Enix: ok
Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 3.38.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 3.38.37 PM.png

D

Deleted member

Just voice over and playing games. Tried playing Stardew Valley early last year, in hopes that maybe a more relaxed game would make me feel better, but it didn't help.
Well if you can't stomach one game, move onto another. I recommend a game that actually has an end, like an RPG or a platformer. Something that gives you a goal to look forward to completing. Like I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for the past weeks, and I've been invested into seeing what would happen next. A lot of it comes down to seeing what works and not giving up until you find something you like.

It also helps if you have someone people to talk about. The guys on this thread have been supportive and interested in my efforts to complete this 60 ****ing hour long game, so I have people to discuss with and ask for advice.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was about to ask what that was but isn't "Help Wanted" that one FNAF VR game? At least you didn't have to wait years to see more HW news like some had to for FF7R.
To be fair this game was first announced in August 19th, 2018.
Scott kind of has a track record for announcing things early...

D

Deleted member

I was about to ask what that was but isn't "Help Wanted" that one FNAF VR game? At least you didn't have to wait years to see more HW news like some had to for FF7R.
Yeah. It’s being made by Steel Wool in close collaboration with Scott Cawthon. Honestly looks really good.
1557441576924.jpeg
1557441613918.jpeg
1557441638046.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom