• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Y'know, when they said "long awaited" I figured it wouldn't be FF7 and it would be hilarious.

But now I have a theory. Considering Sony won't be at E3 but Square Enix will be, it seems odd that SE would willingly let Sony have the biggest surprise one month ahead of their E3 press conference. So unless I'm mistaken and Sony holds the publishing rights rather than SE, I'm now assuming that FF7 will be coming to Xbox as well.

They brought like every other modern FF there, makes sense that FF7 would be multiplatform now as well.
Here's Why FF7R Can Still Come To Switch

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Anyway, they didn't show Gravity Rush 3 like Cla made me hope for, so 0/10, better luck next time.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
the ff7 remake looks good

SE WHERE THE **** IS THE AVENGERS PROJECT WE'VE SINCE 2017 FOR ANY GODDAMN SLICE OF INFO PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU

the combat looks slick and the visuals are incredible
"Info in 2018"
We gotta go back

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So that State of Play was... alright. Better than last one.

But I feel like they need to make it longer if they want it to be a mainstay like Nintendo Directs. Part of the joy of Directs is just the onslaught of games and updates coming at rapid fire. Here, just 3 games (I think, I started at MediEvil) is alright, but I feel as if something is lacking in between, ya know?

Or maybe Directs just spoiled me and I'm blinded or something, lol.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I have the fake scoop on the Fighter Pass DLC for this year's E3. Fighters #2 and #3 will be revealed. I conveniently do not know who Fighter #2 is, but I do know who is Fighter #3.
5b1eff8109fb0.jpg

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
FFVII Remake was the only good part of the Sony direct for me. Already magnitudes better than last showing. They can get better.

3.5/5

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So that State of Play was... alright. Better than last one.

But I feel like they need to make it longer if they want it to be a mainstay like Nintendo Directs. Part of the joy of Directs is just the onslaught of games and updates coming at rapid fire. Here, just 3 games (I think, I started at MediEvil) is alright, but I feel as if something is lacking in between, ya know?

Or maybe Directs just spoiled me and I'm blinded or something, lol.
state of play is still missing some of the presentational fun that the directs have

granted, about 50% of directs is just ****ing the audience about, but every 'we have one final thing' is ****ing delicious as a result

D

Deleted member

I'm hearing something about the FF7 remake, what did they announce about it?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Let's all take a step back, take some breaths, get some sleep, and see what tomorrow brings, yeah?
I'm a day behind. I was on the brink with this for a while, and it's been in my mind for some time. No, it wasn't just for one post, but this was the straw.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon !!!

Apply for mod. We've had a lot of modless times recently, and I think you'd do well.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm a day behind. I was on the brink with this for a while, and it's been in my mind for some time. No, it wasn't just for one post, but this was the straw.

Apply for mod. We've had a lot of modless times recently, and I think you'd do well.
good evening, here is my manifesto

this thread deserves a better class of leadership

and we're gonna give it to em

through he,
he who would enforce justice equally, young or old, rich or poor alike, dispassionate, fair;
he who isn't sure of the forum rules but certainly knows how to overstep them without punishment;
he who knows the people, lives among the people, practically breathes the people;
he who feeds the thread with glorious food like a generous, benevolent soul;
he who only types in lowercase because it makes him seem more cute and cuddly than he really is;
he who is one with the memes, who builds the memes, who oversees their rise and fall from day to night;
he who successfully kept Tots Woz Tots Woz 's legendary secret a secret for a whole 24 hours, very impressive if you think about it;
he who has only ever been infracted for <10 characters, basically a parking ticket, he's squeaky clean;

he who, upon attaining such a position of power, would be forced to stop posting cursed images for fear of invoking the higher gods' wrath;

the answer really is black and white.

vote smart.

vote panda for mod team.
please feel free to read through it while pretending not to notice the $20 bribe i'm slipping you in the other hand

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

While I agree it’d be worthwhile for him to do that, I can’t help but notice you ignored all the points that I made to lead to that point and picked his post out from the middle of it... :p

(is a joke)

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Final Fantasy VII Remake might actually be the very first game Tetsuya Nomura makes that actually is good.

This actually is good.

What is even going on.

YOU GOT SOME WORK TO DO AT E3, NINTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom