• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But it’s so annoying! Why aren’t we teaching our kids that being annoying is wrong?
just because you personally find it annoying doesn't meant that it should be punishable that's a dumb idea

like i don't care for that banjo dude at all and i find him annoying but you wouldn't see me trying to punish a kid for liking it :secretkpop:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
just because you personally find it annoying doesn't meant that it should be punishable that's a dumb idea

like i don't care for that banjo dude at all and i find him annoying but you wouldn't see me trying to punish a kid for liking it :secretkpop:
I am punishing you for NOT liking it however

D

Deleted member

y'all don't understand how much you use your left index finger until you sprain it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hopefully more than I did yesterday. Turns out the wasps put a damper on my day after all and I didn't get much done.

Much later, probably dinner with the fam. Assuming I can open my front door safely by then.

View attachment 218220

[EDIT]: It works now, I just wanted to post this anyway.
How could you do this to me red.
D2UxlhlWwAAubOO.jpg

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Man wasps are annoying
They’re just hate concentrated into a bug with wings
To be fair these may be some of the most laid-back wasps I've ever encountered.

I mean, yes, they got real pissed when I went after that little outcropping with my pocket knife, but other than that they've seemingly tolerated my presence from the word go. Never got aggressive, never stung me, just kinda wandered around until I whomped them with a broom.

But now they got a nest. That's an entrenched forward position, fam. Laid-back hours are over, we're at war.

I see. I have not been around for a while. Anything interesting?

Any good rumors?
No, but there's some bad ones.

For example: If anyone brings up Tetris cereal in your presence I advise laughing them out of the room.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
To be fair these may be some of the most laid-back wasps I've ever encountered.

I mean, yes, they got real pissed when I went after that little outcropping with my pocket knife, but other than that they've seemingly tolerated my presence from the word go. Never got aggressive, never stung me, just kinda wandered around until I whomped them with a broom.

But now they got a nest. That's an entrenched forward position, fam. Laid-back hours are over, we're at war.
Oh man.
Yeah no they’ve encroached on your territory.

Unleash your counter-wasps. Everyone has those just in case

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Looking at this image...

Why does Sonic have eyelashes, like, an inch above his muzzle, with the tears coming out of the border between the eyes and muzzle.

Sonic don't make no sense.
I think the tears are edited in.

Namasura

Smash Journeyman
Any good rumors?
My aunt works at Sakurai and said he is intentionally delaying all the announcements as revenge for all the suffering we have inflicted upon him. E3 reveal will start like a character reveal but just reveal that Joker Amiibo update, said updated when released will bring back the brave codename, though with stats tailor made to be plausible for 30 different characters, as well as references to pack 2 and pack 3 which will never be made. Second character will be Mii Lord, a new Mii character with alternate uses of swords, spammable projectiles and Brawl-like hovering,

osby

Smash Obsessed
Looking at this image...

Why does Sonic have eyelashes, like, an inch above his muzzle, with the tears coming out of the border between the eyes and muzzle.

Sonic don't make no sense.
"Doesn't" and "no" are both negative, therefore cancel each other and make Sonic's design sensible. Sorry, I don't make no rules.

D

Deleted member

Oooh I love mad libs

“Eat my [slightly undercooked chicken], [health inspector]”
Just switch the bad words for other stuff, like this:
Eat my ****ing burger, you burger-eater

That's how you maintain a healthy and happy Smash communuty

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Y’all he’s not new here he just hasn’t been here in forever

Mmm, not a whole lot of much, if you don’t count the Erdrick rumors and such
Darn. I was hoping for something good.

Oh well. Any character decomfirmations? Last i heard, the running was

Steve and dq character. No banjo.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
brain: panda you need to stop spamming joker's grappling hook, your opponent just predicts it and maneuvers out of the way
me, an intellectual who don't need no brain:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
How could you do this to me red.
Odd question but since you asked:
  1. Locate the appropriate snark
  2. Select Insert > Media
  3. Paste the link, click Continue
  4. Click Post Reply
Oh man.
Yeah no they’ve encroached on your territory.

Unleash your counter-wasps. Everyone has those just in case
My friend, there are some weapons of war too terrible to unleash.

tenor.png

Also when they finished the job they'd probably set up shop and just be "the wasps" from then on out, and I'd be right back where I began.

D

Deleted member

Oooh I love mad libs

“Eat my [slightly undercooked chicken], [health inspector]”
eat my [i'm still salty that that ****'s even infraction worthy to begin with considering that it's obvious ****ing sarcasm and "oh no if younger users see someone saying the (censored) fword it'll look bad and toxic uwu" like bruh don't give me that **** this whole thread should be banned if that's the case] [female dog]

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
An Xbox logo with flames in it doesn’t mean it’s Smash related. You have to jump through ridiculously shaped hoops to come to that conclusion, especially right after the GoT console is being advertised. GoT=dragons=fire

It’s as if we discard context just to make our own narratives at times. You can’t do that just to make a stronger argument.

If we punished people for being annoying, then everyone would be imprisoned. I wouldn’t teach children anymore. They’d all just immediately be out in jail.

There may be more adults though.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Darn. I was hoping for something good.

Oh well. Any character decomfirmations? Last i heard, the running was

Steve and dq character. No banjo.
On the contrary, if there’s a Microsoft rep at all I’ve decided to put my money on Banjo

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
My aunt works at Sakurai and said he is intentionally delaying all the announcements as revenge for all the suffering we have inflicted upon him. E3 reveal will start like a character reveal but just reveal that Joker Amiibo update, said updated when released will bring back the brave codename, though with stats tailor made to be plausible for 30 different characters, as well as references to pack 2 and pack 3 which will never be made. Second character will be Mii Lord, a new Mii character with alternate uses of swords, spammable projectiles and Brawl-like hovering,
Your aunt sounds awesome. Tell her to put goemon in the game.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
By the way, no matter what you say about Smash Ultimate's OST, we can all agree that it's a massive flop for the simple fact that it doesn't include the single greatest song in video games.

Ya had one chance, Samurai.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Odd question but since you asked:
  1. Locate the appropriate snark
  2. Select Insert > Media
  3. Paste the link, click Continue
  4. Click Post Reply

My friend, there are some weapons of war too terrible to unleash.

View attachment 218223

Also when they finished the job they'd probably set up shop and just be "the wasps" from then on out, and I'd be right back where I began.
OK, but how do I delete my computer?

osby

Smash Obsessed
By the way, no matter what you say about Smash Ultimate's OST, we can all agree that it's a massive flop for the simple fact that it doesn't include the single greatest song in video games.

Ya had one chance, Samurai.

I know Smashboards isn't the best with media, I think you posted the wrong video by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom