• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, you see, having this ratio can have serious side affects. It's not as pleasant as you think.

They don't treat you like a friend, they treat you like an i t e m.

Sometimes I wish I can be more than just an accessory to these people, but as a gamer, I don't get respect.

Tots, have you ever interacted with a woman in your life?
This is why I absolutely hate teenagers of this generation and I’ll do whatever I can to stop more kids from growing into those monsters.
I wanted to say "this ain't it chief" but considering recent events I believe it's better for me to just say: chill.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Anyway ignoring literally every conversation that’s going on right now, what is everyone planning to do today?

D

Deleted member

I’m only 20 years old! This behavior is just sooooo annoying and I don’t get why kids aren’t getting punished for acting like this.
getting punished for what exactly

talking about their favorite memes or something because that doesn't seem ethical

D

Deleted member

I’m only 20 years old! This behavior is just sooooo annoying and I don’t get why kids aren’t getting punished for acting like this.
Punished for... what exactly?

EDIT: faygo you stop reading my mind

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
getting punished for what exactly

talking about their favorite memes or something because that doesn't seem ethical
beatings in the streets, faygo

how else will the kids learn to hate fortnite and respect your authority as a gamer?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Most young people want to change the current way of things in any system that isn't economically satisfactory, that's simply how it is.

That being said, let's not get into another heated political debate.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Most young people want to change the current way of things in any system that isn't economically satisfactory, that's simply how it is.

Punishing minors for an invalid reason is a club

do some work
cry
go to sleep
just the usual
Sounds about right

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I’m not talking about the politics. I’m talking about the ****ing memes and default dancing.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fam I'm 30 and I still ain't at younger-generation-is-going-to-**** age.

Seriously, c'mon, I'll buy you a walker and you can hook me up with the senior discount at Frisch's.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you are going to start the second step of your master plan but ezgif doesn't take videos that are too big, so you can't get the gifs that you want.

Well, I do have a idea, but if it doesn't work, I am ****.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’m not talking about the politics. I’m talking about the ****ing memes and default dancing.
That's just harmless fun. No one in their right mind would punish a kid for that, unless it turns into excessive trolling.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
How is this smash related?

Anyway, outside of trying to outdo the next saint, there was a direct announcement, which is nice.

And nothing outside of that i have seen
Hey welcome back to the thread mate

In case you don’t realize, this is a social thread- no actual set topic, so not everything has to be smash related

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyway ignoring literally every conversation that’s going on right now, what is everyone planning to do today?
I'm making pasta and doing yard work.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hopefully more than I did yesterday. Turns out the wasps put a damper on my day after all and I didn't get much done.

Much later, probably dinner with the fam. Assuming I can open my front door safely by then.

Well, I do have a idea, but if it doesn't work, I am ****.
1557412649012.png

[EDIT]: It works now, I just wanted to post this anyway.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm making pasta and doing yard work.
Sounds delicious and exhausting in that order

Hopefully more than I did yesterday. Turns out the wasps put a damper on my day after all and I didn't get much done.

Much later, probably dinner with the fam. Assuming I can open my front door safely by then.

View attachment 218220

[EDIT]: It works now, I just wanted to post this anyway.
Man wasps are annoying
They’re just hate concentrated into a bug with wings

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's the last day of finals week, and therefore the semester. I have 2 weeks off from my job working in the campus library before summer school starts, so I'm chilling.

The State of Play/Sony Direct thing is at 3 PM PST, so I'm hoping I can make it home in time to watch that.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Hey welcome back to the thread mate

In case you don’t realize, this is a social thread- no actual set topic, so not everything has to be smash related
I see. I have not been around for a while. Anything interesting?

Any good rumors?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
But it’s so annoying! Why aren’t we teaching our kids that being annoying is wrong?
I don't think they're trying to be annoying. They're just having fun.

No need to ruin other people's fun, solely because you can't enjoy it yourself.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So with Sunday being empty in the E3 schedule, I think it's likely that a Smash Direct happens there.

Or alternatively if Steve ends up being revealed next week, then it's just Erdrick revealed at the E3 Direct.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Imagine talking about Smash on a Smash forum
let's talk about super smash brothers

my favorite character is sackboy, he's versatile, has some unexpected combos, and has a lot of complex wacky mechanics totally in keeping with his role as the protagonist of a PEGI 3+ game series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom