• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Y'all ain't helping me.

I'll just go with both. It throws off the intended format, but whatever.

For the hell of it I'll throw in Doomguy as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

here's my completely unprompted far from home theory apropos of literally no current conversation going on right now

i think beck IS from another universe

fury doesn't trust anyone, and he wouldn't trust this random dude wearing a fishbowl helmet flying around screaming about multiverses or whatever without some solid proof

however, beck's a liar. deceit is like his whole thing

so i'm betting that he's not a hero and he doesn't have powers, and instead he's an escapee of his universe's spider-man or something and he came here and was like
"oh hey this universe lost it's major heroes, i'ma make some bad guys and get some sick hero cred by beating my own bad guys hmu with that hero paycheck"
or something

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Y'all ain't helping me.

I'll just go with both. It throws off the intended format, but whatever.

For the hell of it I'll throw in Doomguy as well.
Tbf with no context you're asking us to pick between a character and a game with no metric for determining that.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Gonna try hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock) server through my Switch around 7 pm est

Anyone want in?

D

Deleted member

Is it clear now comrades?
We need to RISE UP against our admin oppressors, swiftly punishing us for their arbitrary laws yet breaking them themselves.

Noipoi

Howdy!
here's my completely unprompted far from home theory apropos of literally no current conversation going on right now

fury doesn't trust anyone, and he wouldn't trust this random dude wearing a fishbowl helmet flying around screaming about multiverses or whatever without some solid proof

so i'm betting that he's not a hero and he doesn't have powers, and instead he's an escapee of his universe's spider-man or something and he came here and was like
"oh hey this universe lost it's major heroes, i'ma make some bad guys and get some sick hero cred by beating my own bad guys hmu with that hero paycheck"
or something
Sharktale, got it.

Is that sum BIONICLE I see?
You know it is, bro

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Caesar is Demi-Fiend.
Caesar is stabbed to death twenty three times by the senate.
I should have made the senate Atlus, and I was thinking about it. But Augustus murdered the senate. I thought Persona fans, maybe because they wanted more, and Joker blew away their expectations, and everyone liked Persona 5! "Blown away" can relate to death I guess.
Augustus takes place as emperor after Caesar's death.
Augustus is Joker.
Nonono, I get the joke.
giphy-21.gif

Why make it?

D

Deleted member

or something
I mean it wouldn't be the first time the MCU made a traditionally villainous character a good guy.
The Skrull are typically no better or are sometimes even worse than the Kree, but in the MCU they're pretty clearly a neutral party if not outright heroic

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I feel the admins vs. regular users will end badly.

For the regular users

That’s why I’m choosing neutrality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom