• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
After sitting with an uncomfortable chair during many years of working with Nintendo, the fans petition for a new comfortable chair for Reggie to sit!

Luckily they succeeded and Reggie now got a new chair!
This is the best thing I’ve heard on the Internet all week

D

Deleted member

oh my ****ing god my ****post is getting so many likes now that Kira retweeted it ufrjkeihwoejbdvisuak XD
congratulations friewgvbwiutvwrui that's amazing wergfnbriucnrurwncfurngtwfeafetgtvcrefw3fe

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
haha what are you talking about

HOLY ****
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Well hot damn folks
Looks like the reason persona is in is so they can introduce Dante as featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series as seen on Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer’s Call / Idon’s Tears

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright folks just pretend I never said anything about not liking DMC it was a joke I just have a hard time liking some new things unless I get the kick in the butt from Nintendo / smash

D

Deleted member

Honestly any capcom character would probably make me happy, they have such a huge range of iconic ips.
Dante is just also really really cool.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Honestly any capcom character would probably make me happy, they have such a huge range of iconic ips.
Dante is just also really really cool.
My dream is Nintendo vs. Capcom in MVC style with a huge roster. If the entire rest of the pass was Capcom I'd be overjoyed. I love them so much.

Phoenix, Dante, Chun-Li, Leon/Jill. Let's go

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
The images only serve to be links to this video.

So as I said, nothing of value was lost. :213:

Having been through that countless times back when I changed avatars every other day, I too hate Mondays.

Good thing yelling at them to fix it faster always works. :smash:
Ah that animation was gold. xD It really made my day watching it again....

D

Deleted member

ah yes, a port of the original Devil May Cry™ video game to the Nintendo Switch™ video game console is basically a guarantee that Dante™ from the Devil May Cry™ series is going to be featured in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate™ as DLC in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate™ Fighter's Pass™

tis a forgone conclusion

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
thanks
here's the post in case anyone was wondering
I'm convinced that the people who actually believe this are just Nintendo fanboys lol.

Point to Nathan Drake, Kratos, Sackboy, and Ratchet and Clank on the Smash roster without pointing at Miis and maybe then we can talk.

D

Deleted member

broke: dante in smash
woke: dante gets an amiibo so he's in super mario maker 2

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm convinced that the people who actually believe this are just Nintendo fanboys lol.

Point to Nathan Drake, Kratos, Sackboy, and Ratchet and Clank on the Smash roster without pointing at Miis and maybe then we can talk.
Point at Miis on the PASBR roster
Thennnnn we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom