• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
":ultyoshi:kage Kira just wanted to post the cool sprite he made on his favourite gaming forum and have a quiet life"

D

Deleted member

Did you also put your username in the member box? I forgot to mention that earlier.
I don't remember, but I should try that, thanks.

Edit: Oh and yes 5,000 posts finally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's just a book. This is like getting angry at guns instead of people who use them.
As a Christian who actually had to read it as a kid and notices a ton of cherry picking and willful misinterpretation from people who cite it, it's really more like getting mad at potatoes because people keep filling them with razor blades and stuffing them into homemade potato guns to fire at their neighbors.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's just a bunch of asterisks. There is no F
I can't help the fact that Smashboard is a christian forum, just trust me when I say there is a F in it.:dedede:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Everyone asks "why picture uploader" but nobody asks "how is picture uploader".
I'm picturing a dirtied, bandaged picture uploader, struggling to shuffle from thread to thread as fast as its withered, lanky limbs can carry it, desperately shoving memes with trembling hands into dozens of posts.

Every now and again it stumbles and falls, crying in horror as armfuls of images spill onto the floor and scatter under desks and server racks, never to be found.

It shakes, its eyes wide with fear, its brow sweating feverishly, scraping at the ground to collect whatever pictures it can, praying to whatever god will listen that he hasn't been told. That maybe no one will notice, just this once. That maybe it won't be punished. Please, not again. Just this once. Please.

But it is too late. He has been tagged. He is manifest. He is coming.

The footfalls. Slow, evenly spaced, eerily calm, echoing in a silence broken only by whimpers of fear - and steadily, ever steadily, they grow louder, until they boom like thunderclaps. A grim shadow creeps across the floor, cast from the dim backlit glow of a thousand blinking LEDs, long and looming over the uploader's huddled form.

Until at last, the sound gives way to nothing. And with a terror more pure than you or I will ever taste, the uploader opens its eyes to see the boot of Warchamp7 Warchamp7 . And it lies there, screaming, screams that only the Admin will hear, its broken mind knowing full well what is to come.

He is holding a bloodied paddle.

He has come to work on the backend.

D

Deleted member

I'm picturing a dirtied, bandaged picture uploader, struggling to shuffle from thread to thread as fast as its withered, lanky limbs can carry it, desperately shoving memes with trembling hands into dozens of posts.

Every now and again it stumbles and falls, crying in horror as armfuls of images spill onto the floor and scatter under desks and server racks, never to be found.

It shakes, its eyes wide with fear, its brow sweating feverishly, scraping at the ground to collect whatever pictures it can, praying to whatever god will listen that he hasn't been told. That maybe no one will notice, just this once. That maybe it won't be punished. Please, not again. Just this once. Please.

The footfalls. Slow, evenly spaced, eerily calm, echoing in a silence broken only by whimpers of fear - and steadily, ever steadily, they grow louder, until they boom like thunderclaps. A grim shadow creeps across the floor, cast from the dim backlit glow of a thousand blinking LEDs, long and looming over the uploader's huddled form.

Until at last, the sound gives way to nothing. And with a terror more pure than you or I will ever taste, the uploader opens its eyes to see the boot of Warchamp7 Warchamp7 . And it lies there, screaming, screams that only the Admin will hear, its broken mind knowing full well what is to come.

you really took not being able to post any more pikachu edits hard huh

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
another thing i noticed in the trailer
not only did they call carol captain marvel, they also didn't specify why she's unavailable whereas they specified that thor was offworld
methinks something else is going on here
Captain Marvel 2, regardless of where it takes place, is definitely going to be about Carol taking down the Supreme Intelligence.

Skrull Hill and Fury? :p
I’m a fan of the theory that
Mysterio is full of **** and all the villains are his doing to make himself look like a hero (basically Syndrome from The Incredibles), and Fury knows Mysterio is full of it (he doesn’t trust anyone, why would he trust some weirdo saying he’s from another dimension) and is testing Peter to see if he has what it takes to be a real hero.

Mysterio being a fraud would actually play really well into Peter’s arc in this movie of further discovering what it means to be a real hero, and that it’s not just beating up bad guys.

D

Deleted member

I’m currently without an avatar because I accidentally took it out while trying to use a new one without managing to upload it.

This day has been a mess.

D

Deleted member

we really do need images don't we

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Except for those two images in your signature.
The images only serve to be links to this video.

So as I said, nothing of value was lost. :213:

I’m currently without an avatar because I accidentally took it out while trying to use a new one without managing to upload it.

This day has been a mess.
Having been through that countless times back when I changed avatars every other day, I too hate Mondays.

Good thing yelling at them to fix it faster always works. :smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom