• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

so apparently the spider-man far from home trailer that's supposed to come out this week has an endgame spoiler warning in it

how much y'all wanna bet that some theater plays the trailer before an endgame showing

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
so apparently the spider-man far from home trailer that's supposed to come out this week has an endgame spoiler warning in it

how much y'all wanna bet that some theater plays the trailer before an endgame showing
I hope this means it'll mention the five year timeskip and it's not just "lol spidey's alive"

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Unlikely. I saw Captain Marvel twice, and the previews from the second viewing were exactly the same as the first time I saw it.

Speaking of spoilers, the Russo Brothers are giving everyone their blessings to spoil Endgame starting Monday.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

i can't believe spider-man is still alive
you're joking but the new endgame tv spots literally spoil some of the coolest **** in the movie
they literally show cap v cap, rescue suit pepper, 2014 thanos, fat thor, mjolnir being back, fat thor dual wielding mjolnir and stormbreaker, professor hulk, and the thanoscopter sword like what the ****

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It is a new day.
The spoiler ban is lifted on Monday, so that wouldn’t matter anymore...doubt it’ll affect this place much
I hope this means it'll mention the five year timeskip and it's not just "lol spidey's alive"
They’d have to eventually...for the main group that is

D

Deleted member

they almost definitely will
i think they might show something to do with tony's death, and they're gonna push it as sort of an "uncle ben" moment

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just want more footage of Mysterio.

That is enough for me to love the new trailer, but I am open to surprises.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The only reason Del is saying first party here with this level of confidence is because he cannot let Lycanroc go
Honestly, I’m more convinced of the idea that there will be no first party characters.

Also, I don’t care how old this post is. The thread stopped notifying me middle of the day yesterday and this is where it brought me when I clicked.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We talkin Marvel?

Honestly, I’m super glad they lifting the Endgame spoiler embargo so soon. I want to know what’s next for Marvel. I want to know the Phase 4 lineup.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We talkin Marvel?

Honestly, I’m super glad they lifting the Endgame spoiler embargo so soon. I want to know what’s next for Marvel. I want to know the Phase 4 lineup.
Phase 4 lineup isn’t going to be revealed until after Spider-Man FFH releases, so that all of Phase 3 is fully out

2 more months left

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Phase 4 lineup isn’t going to be revealed until after Spider-Man FFH releases, so that all of Phase 3 is fully out

2 more months left
I hate that they did that. Same thing happened with Ant-Man. They were both intended to start off the next phase, but apparently a phase can’t start in the same year another phase ended. It’s rediculous. Spider-Man is Phase 4 and Ant-Man is phase 3.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I hate that they did that. Same thing happened with Ant-Man. They were both intended to start off the next phase, but apparently a phase can’t start in the same year another phase ended. It’s rediculous. Spider-Man is Phase 4 and Ant-Man is phase 3.
What difference does it make? They are probably planned along with others, that's why they are grouped together.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

2 more months left
We already know a decent amount of it, don't we? (I'm going to spoiler tag it just in case it actually isn't common knowledge - there won't be any Avengers Endgame spoilers in there, unless you're surprised that Marvel's choosing to make sequels to movies that made billions of dollars)

There's a Black Widow movie, the Eternals, Shang Chi, Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

I don't know if a Captain Marvel sequel has been announced, but it seems inevitable at this point.

I just hope they start or end the Phase 4 announcement with the reveal of the Fantastic Four logo. Getting the X-Men in the MCU would be great as well, but I want to see the Fantastic Four done right. (I'd like to see Doctor Doom, Galactus, or the Silver Surfer done right as well, but maybe they should be saved for a second or third movie and have someone like Mole Man as the villain of the first one)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In the case of Far From Home, it's meant to act as a transition into the new phase, more or less. I don't see an issue in making it a Phase 3 film.

D

Deleted member

I'm probably just gonna have to accept that Endgame is gonna get spoiled for me at this point. Not gonna be able to see it anytime soon, so big oof.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We already know a decent amount of it, don't we? (I'm going to spoiler tag it just in case it isn't common knowledge)

There's a Black Widow movie, the Eternals, Shang Chi, Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

I don't know if a Captain Marvel sequel has been announced, but it seems inevitable at this point.

I just hope they start or end the Phase 4 announcement with the reveal of the Fantastic Four logo. Getting the X-Men in the MCU would be great as well, but I want to see the Fantastic Four done right. (I'd like to see Doctor Doom, Galactus, or the Silver Surfer done right as well, but maybe they should be saved for a second or third movie and have someone like Mole Man as the villain of the first one)
We know those movies are coming but they have no dates or subtitles linked to them.

Plus, I wouldn’t be surprised if X-Men, Deadpool, and FF are part of it. Remember, Captain Marvel and Infinity War/Endgame was revealed at the same time as Civil War and Dr. Strange in 2014.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Unlikely. I saw Captain Marvel twice, and the previews from the second viewing were exactly the same as the first time I saw it.

Speaking of spoilers, the Russo Brothers are giving everyone their blessings to spoil Endgame starting Monday.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
TFW you seem alone in not caring about Endgame.

D

Deleted member

i see no issue with ffh being phase three

judging by what insiders are saying about the trailer it seems like this movie is gonna wrap up some loose ends from endgame as well as being a fun spider-man movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom