• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
good morning everyone
:sadsheep: Did not get good sleep
I cannot remember the last time I slept well. For me, it's either I'm not tired enough to fall asleep, or I'm so tired, I fall asleep. In fact, I'm always tired! Yay sleep schedule.

I'll be off for most of the day, being that I'm going to a birthday party. Before I go start my morning though, I'm gonna leave a little something here for @Shishœ to see:
Ryudo_Temple_(Fate:Stay_Night).jpg

It took me a while to create, but I went ahead and did it! I made Ryudo Temple! For those who don't know the reference, it's from real life, and from the Fate franchise. So far, 4 out of my 14 Most-Wanted characters have stages made for them, unless I miscounted. I probably miscounted. Anyway, I'm gonna go get my coffee and some breakfast [slides away]

D

Deleted member

I cannot remember the last time I slept well. For me, it's either I'm not tired enough to fall asleep, or I'm so tired, I fall asleep. In fact, I'm always tired! Yay sleep schedule.

I'll be off for most of the day, being that I'm going to a birthday party. Before I go start my morning though, I'm gonna leave a little something here for @Shishœ to see:
View attachment 216217
It took me a while to create, but I went ahead and did it! I made Ryudo Temple! For those who don't know the reference, it's from real life, and from the Fate franchise. So far, 4 out of my 14 Most-Wanted characters have stages made for them, unless I miscounted. I probably miscounted. Anyway, I'm gonna go get my coffee and some breakfast [slides away]
Looks great! I can tell a lot of effort went into this!

D

Deleted member

the other 50% go to gwen
more proof of content creator oppression

tell me, when has gwen ever created anything besides misery. and yet look at her

people only like her posts because they think her anime girl avi is cute

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
more proof of content creator oppression

tell me, when has gwen ever created anything besides misery. and yet look at her

people only like her posts because they think her anime girl avi is cute
mankind's worst mistake was showing gwen the anime profile creator

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
[Slides back in momentarily] Well that's just freakin' neato. I found an error already and I just want to scream into my pillow, but I won't because I am a mature adult.

So I'll grind my coffee beans with my teeth and boil the water with my rage instead.

holy ****ing **** my guy
Looks great! I can tell a lot of effort went into this!
Thank you two, much appreciated!

More importantly, is the paper non-GMO?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Anyway I found the only version of the fist bump from sonic forces that I like

D

Deleted member

I just thought about the idea of making LEGO Smashboards the theme for next year's April Fools.

Although I doubt that it would be possible to make since the visual changes needed could be too much.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
What? It's printer paper, that's the good stuff.

I'd be concerned if it was construction paper, or heaven forbid, cardboard.

Printer paper is smooth and vaguely tangy, you eat cardboard and you've definitely started drilling into rock bottom.
legends say once you break through rock bottom, the first thing you see through the smoke and the clearing debris is this

1557060080501.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom