• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
1. Watch the tone bucko.
2. A fan met with Jim Starlin at a signing today and had him sign a variant cover of one of the comics that featured it.
He was explaining that Disney/Marvel showed him the design early for use on the promo cover, and explained to him that it was based on a helicopter blade, taken from an issue where Spider-Man fought Thanos on a helicopter for the cosmic cube. In other words, the Thanoscopter.
Woah bro it was a prank I wasn't bein' serious I just wanted a source since I couldn't find one I'm sorry.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Woah bro it was a prank I wasn't bein' serious I just wanted a source since I couldn't find one I'm sorry.
It's no big deal. It just seemed kinda abrasive at first glance, so it was just to be safe.

NineS

Smash Lord
So, I just got the word 2B is going to be voicing tons of VeggieTales characters.

So, if I can't play as a blindfolded monochromatic android katana lady, at least let me play as a talking tomato or cucumber.

Shroob

Sup?
So, I just got the word 2B is going to be voicing tons of VeggieTales characters.

So, if I can't play as a blindfolded monochromatic android katana lady, at least let me play as a talking tomato or cucumber.
Wait Veggie Tales is still a thing?

That was big when I was a kid but I was sure it died. :dr^_^:

Shroob

Sup?
It got a revival on Netflix a few years ago, even if the Christian themes (which was the point of the show in the first place) didn't return with it... :yoshi:
Wait what.

Now it's not even a religious show?

Then what's the point of it? :drohyou:

Oh right, money. :dr^_^:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It got a revival on Netflix a few years ago, even if the Christian themes (which was the point of the show in the first place) didn't return with it... :yoshi:
...why there was a Christian themed show starring veggies in the first place?

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
1557041785163.jpg

this picture feels like someone punched me in the face, kicked my gut, and spit on me while saying "sorry,sorry, sorry"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So the new video for Three Houses posted on Twitter finally gives us a name for the church lady we've seen since the first trailer, Rea (might be localized as Rhea for symbolism and such). But more tellingly, it also basically confirms that Byleth is a Link/Joker-esque silent protagonist, and that gives me...mixed feelings.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So the new video for Three Houses posted on Twitter finally gives us a name for the church lady we've seen since the first trailer, Rea (might be localized as Rhea for symbolism and such). But more tellingly, it also basically confirms that Byleth is a Link/Joker-esque silent protagonist, and that gives me...mixed feelings.
senpai seduces his students with nothng but a stoic silence and a steady gaze

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
View attachment 216199
this picture feels like someone punched me in the face, kicked my gut, and spit on me while saying "sorry,sorry, sorry"
Hey, look on the bright side!

The Sonic movie will end up having a HIGHER budget now that they need to spend who even knows how many million dollars fixing Sonic!

:teeth:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I interrupt the current conversation to share with you all this wonderful piece of music.
Don Flamenco? Pfff, more like Don Luigi!!!:bobomb::luigimelee::bobomb:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Every day
I imagine a world where
I won't be in Smash
>monika's curse is that she can never achieve what she dreams of
>monika's dream is of being with the player, which is an impossibility
>therefore, her dream of not being in smash is also an impossibility

1557049403519.png

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
View attachment 216200

they don't think it be like it is, but it do
j̵̦̞̮̮̯̉̃͝u̶̘̣̖̍͝s̵̫͕͔̫͗t̸̠̳͉͉̊̈́ ̶̨̲̱͓̂̃ḵ̶̡̠͍͆̀̕a̵̛̼͉͙̮͚͋̂͘s̸͈̓̉͘û̵̙̋͊m̴̠͎̐̓͊i̴̧͚̤͎̓ ̷̧͐̂j̶̛̞̬̟̤̳̒̓ư̷͚̩̹̂͆̚s̸̨̪̟̘̐̓̈ţ̷͉̲̿̔̔͝ ̸̧̨̹̏̂̄͘ḱ̵̺̹̲̺̩̓͌̔ą̵̛̛̝̣̔ş̴̠̯̮̠̽̒̆̋ư̴̮͚͌̇̄̌m̸̻̞͐̈͐͠i̷͚̇́ ̸̢͙͇̼͐̈́j̸̣̬̺͂̂̀̄ų̵̌̓s̵̹̩̞̮̯̈́̓̑̑͝ţ̴̪̜͍̯̾ ̷̡͍̰̩́̚k̷̦̦̃͒͛͝ạ̴̛͕̲̎̒͐̚ͅs̵̻̥͙̋̎̚͝u̷͇̥͉̓͋̚̚m̶̨̪͔̈́̈́ȉ̷̼̯̠̠̗̎̒͠ ̸͉̝͉̾̌j̷̪̀͛̍̔u̸̡̜͈̯̅̾̊̋̉ş̶͙͈͆̃̓t̵̲͑̅͐̽ ̴͓̑̚k̵̢͋̈́̊ȃ̶̖̹̱̓̒̇s̶̼͚̝͊͗̽̐̚u̵̲͔͂̆ṁ̵̰̠̦̭ị̷̬̰͔͝ ̵͍̖͕̗̿̇̓͗̕j̸̭͆̍̽͒̏ư̸̢̟͍̟̆̀̽s̵̻̓͌͜t̶̮̕͜͠ ̶̘̃̽̊ͅk̴̢̛̜à̷̦̻̓s̸̥̹̯̃͒̽̄̍ū̸̱͗̉̃͠m̵̻̞̽̆̒̇͗ḭ̸͖̥͔̲͋ ̵̦̠̪̟͛͗̇j̶͔͗͝ǘ̶̪̅ş̷̛̩̮̳̀͋̋͝t̵̳̊̔̊̐ ̶̞̙͋̽̇̂̒k̷͉̜̉͗̅ȃ̷̠̉̈͝s̵̱̹̚̕u̵̘̓̿m̷̰̺̫̫͆̈̿̕̕i̸̡̺͖͉̔͗ ̸̮͔̥̬̓̇͂͑͝j̴̭͍̊́̋͌̈́ű̷̟̟̒ș̸́͋͐̈́̕ṫ̵̡͚̟̠͖̌ ̵͍̤̲̩̫͆̿̓k̷̡̢͉̝̣̀̈́̕ă̸̳̿̑s̸̜̒̐̓̎͠u̸̖͍̼̟͊̉̌̉́m̸͍̬̓ͅi̷̥̻̜̝̋ ̷̳̗͒̀j̴̩̞͔̲̒̓͂͒͜ȕ̶͍̝̃̀̏̂s̸̢̧̠̬͖̈́̓ẗ̷̡ ̷̘̻̃͜͝k̷͚̀̔̋̀å̷͙͉s̷̥͔͕̩͕̋͂̈́̃ű̸̱̺̭͈̑͂͌̕ͅm̸̞̪̽͗͘͝i̵͈͒̂̐̀̂ ̵̯͕̰̄͊̚j̷͉̲̗͗̊͂̓u̷͈̙͖͆̔̚s̷̮̾̽̈́ț̴̢̧̧͗̑̿ ̶͉̦͚͚̊ḳ̵̰̑̉̎͐͝a̸͎̠̞̋̓s̴̯͍͔͍̪̆̔ù̸̡́͛̾m̶̛̺̯̈́͗̂į̸͍̻̖̗͌̈́̿͘͠ ̵̘̤͒̈́̓̆̒j̷̘͇̦̞̒͒̇̕͠u̷̲̘̤̇͋͒͐͝s̶̹̹͛̕t̴͎͕́ ̵̥̱̾ǩ̵̤̻ḁ̶͑s̵̜̖͕̗̪̆̆̊u̷̖̇̒̿͋̕m̷̨͆̏̃͘i̵̡̪̜͕̾ ̸͓̺̌̌̔̊̉j̸̡͇͚̍̉̐̽͝u̵̖̍̎̌s̶̪͍͈̱̏̀͆͜ṫ̸͔̗̥̾̇͠͝ ̷̞̩̞́͗̌̚͠k̵̭̮̬̆ą̴͐̕s̶̢̻̮̼͂u̵̠̙͙̥̦̇̂̃̈̚m̸̼̫͕̔͝i̶̹̔͛̉̂ ̷̥̖̉͐j̸͎̘̼͊͜ư̴̥̗̇̀̇s̵̗͆̋͝t̷̖̠̂̓̊͂ ̴͇͉̫̗̋k̴̹̬̣̓a̸͔̺̪̅s̵͍̈ư̵̢̿̏͆m̴̢͙̘̗̕í̷̥͖̣̒̿̊̚ ̷̠̬̙̤͋j̶̛̬͑́̈̿ů̷̯̯̻̪̰̌͊s̶͍͔͉̔́̈́ͅͅť̸̠̻̹̫̲̾ ̷̢͕̲̘͚͌k̶͈̤͕͘a̸̢͖̤͋̄̏s̶̨̙̾͆͊̃u̸͕̮͒́̂́͘m̴̤͛̉̌̈́͘ǐ̴̠̺̙͗́ ̵̢̨̦̩̄j̶͓̲̽ȕ̸̜̥̃s̶̮̰̬̘̍͛̚t̷͚̿̑̀̋͘ ̵̜̖̓͐ͅk̷̢͚̬͈̽̑̋̈́͘a̴̝̻͆͆̈s̴̢̥̟͕̈́u̵̪̲̤̼̩͗̕̚m̶̤̺͇͆̾͝i̶̧̟̅͂ ̸͙̈́͆̄̌j̷̟͊̇̾̈́ű̸̳̜͇̥̑̈́s̷̙̻̈́͐̀t̶̩̙̃̽̾̈́ ̵̤̜̠͆̓͜ͅk̷̦̰̮̏̒́̉a̵̰̝͓̭̚͜s̵͙̗̯̐́͝ȗ̴̯̬m̴͓̻̈́ḯ̶̧̻̞̋̀̀̀ ̴̜͕͛̽̓͝j̷̯͙̄̒ŭ̸̲̋͂̚͝s̷̢͎̙̜̻̅t̷͚̒͛̚ ̶̤̠̓ǩ̵̤̜͕͂̆̃ą̷̻͚͔̊s̴̡̛̖̖̔ü̸̙̮̟͉̥͆́m̶̤̠͌̕ì̴̛͚͍̟̱͗́̾ ̸̖̜̫͑̋͑͑́j̵̬͛̂͛ǔ̸͍̞͓̥̆̒ŝ̴̟̻͓͝͝ẗ̵̫̬̪͖͉́͐̒͝ ̴̼̅̕k̶̦̳̜͂͌̽à̸͇ś̸͈̾̏͌͘û̶͕̻̩͈͘͜m̷̪̹̦̻͌͑ͅi̴̼̤̔̂͑̍͜ ̸̜̠̰͐̓j̷̯̜̣̕u̴̧̦͓̭͚͛s̸̡̢͔͈̦̅͛̃t̴͓͗͠ ̶̲̜̰͓͖͆͂͠k̶̨̬̺̣̰͠ȃ̴̧̻̖̤̝̈́͐̓s̸̼̳̼̀u̷̳͚͇̽͊̀̂͝m̸̢͇̮͆̋͠͝ì̸̮̹̩̠̈́̑͠ ̴̧͙͕̠̗̓͛̏̚j̴͔͔͋̋̚u̴͔̹̙͐͂ͅs̵̳̙̼͌͛͠ţ̵̞̹̠͆͊̅͘̚ ̷͖͇̒̍̈̃k̸̠͈̾̇̕a̴̫̾̄̄́s̶̻̹̻͋̒̂u̶͈͛̍m̵̨͖̹͎̀i̸̯̞̾̓̕͝͝ ̶̨̰͈̃j̸̧̞̰̩͒ų̵̛̩͔̻̜̓̄̂s̶̘͉̀̓̐ṱ̸͍̲̔͂͒̾̄ ̴̦̾k̵̦̥͈̣̼̓̕a̷̘̲̍̓̐s̵̜͇͇̏͒̊u̸̜͇͑͗͗m̵̹̝͌͑̇̑i̶͕̽͘ ̴̰̙͖̞̫̃j̸̫͚̤̔̾ų̵̤̼̮̄͋̍ͅŝ̶̢̝͖̜t̶̫͐̄ ̶̠̤̾̾ķ̷̝̜̳̮̆̆͌̒a̶̞̝̱̯͌̄͘s̸̢̧̢̖͎̀̄u̶̢̧̩̰̪͌́̏͑m̴̢̩̬͇̼̀̆̉ỉ̵̻͝ ̴̯̯̄͋͠ͅj̸̣̪̓̓̌͑ͅǔ̶̗̘̺͕͌̈́͋́ͅş̶̘̱̤̙͆͛̉t̶̮́͆̕ ̷̩̭͍̯̞̌́̽k̶̰̤̖̜͛a̴̰̪͔͕͜͠ş̵̘͕̪̕u̴̪̹͎̩͓̇̐͊m̸̙͙̜̳͘i̵͇̥͈̿̾̇ ̸̺̮̔̄̓͐͐j̶̛̠̜̰̭u̷̝̽̾̑͘͝s̵̰͚̤̍̌͑͒ṯ̶́͝ ̵̡̞̒̃͌̚͠k̸͎̅̈̐͛͋a̶͔̫̿̃̏͒͝s̸̯͉̬̒̒̈̕͜ǘ̵͔͔̥͔͎͒̅̿̓m̷̗̟̮͋̅î̸̧͔̬̖̀́̂ ̴͈̫̬͗j̸͎͈̼̪̎͌̽͂͜͠u̴̗͈͙̖̪͒s̸̫̰̈̓t̸̯͌̋̍͜ ̴̢̠̊k̶̡͓̦̤͆͋̃̍a̴̝͗̊̇͊͐͜s̸͙͂̅̍͒̔u̸͚̱̓͋͘m̵̪̲̖͂͆ͅi̸͉͍͂̀̚ ̴̨̏̀̎j̵̝͓̯̀͘u̷̢͔͔̔͋͠͝s̵͓̭͕̈́̽̕͠͝t̶̜͙̘̺͂̌́̀ ̶̢̛̖̩̀k̶̛͈͖̬̙̦̑̊̾͝ą̵̼͕̞̰͌s̵̬̖͈̻̖̋̈́͛̀u̵͔̺͘m̷̡̻̈́̐͌i̷͓̺̐̀͆ ̵̬͍̆̒̀̿̄j̶̲̮̪̽͆̀̓̌ů̶̳̞͚̹̈́̿ş̵͕̗͍͝ṯ̷̡̹̰͇̐̒̈́ ̷̪̮̜͚́̎k̴͍͇͙̗̿̈́̿ͅá̷̖͎̺̓̐̌ͅs̷̡̠͎͂̒͗̌͑ú̶̡͛m̵̢͉̜̩͙̋͗̋̿͝ï̴̜͈͂̕ ̴̺̀j̶̼̻̯̹̳̒̂̅͝u̷̗̗̹̙͛̈́͋s̸̢͔͌̾ṭ̸͓̄͜͝ ̸̗̩̯̄̃̈́̊͝k̶̖͉͕̮̑ạ̷̧̠̞̐̆̓̃ş̶̙͉͚̓̈́͊u̸̡̦̞͈͓͛̋̍m̶̢̺͌ị̵̿̇̇ ̷͎̞́j̶̝̮̲̝̋̅̋̌ư̶̢̻͎s̴̢̼̮̟̏̈́̚͠t̷̢̡͍͙͇̀͊ ̴̗̞̦̥̻̈́͂͝k̷͕̪̪̳̮̋̎̄̊͝a̶̦̫͍̘̫͗̅s̴̬̍ụ̶̹͜͠ḿ̵̬̒͋ī̴̀͆͘̚͜ ̸̬͌̒͝j̴̗͚̔͝ü̵͎̮̹͕̣s̸͉̔͑͜͠ť̸̥̳̮̀ ̵͙̤̤̪̲͐̕k̸̳͙͌̒̈̽̚ͅà̵̧̨̜͉̈́s̷̛͔̈́̉̄͆ṵ̷̰̭̌̂͝m̷̖̖̆̍i̸͍͕͑̉̾ ̴͖̑̽̍̑j̸̫̮̿ų̷̼̟͚͗s̵͈͙͇̝̍̂͛t̸̡̼̫̬̀̐̂̉ͅ ̶̲̬̲̩̝̊̀k̵̠̤̽͌̆̂͊ã̸̙̟̱̍́͜s̸̪̘̤̭̟͌͒͝ư̵̮͕̘̮̖͗̇m̷̤̫͆̽̑̐̎ì̷̡̙̥̲̤̀͒̆ ̷̧̝̓

J̴̨̢̧̨̨̨̨̧̨̢̨̧̢̢̨̨̡̧̡̧̧̡̢̨̢̡̡̨̡̡̛̖͈͓̤͎͙͓̜̫̭̠̼̘͚̤̘̥̱̫̳̣̙̲̹̣̺̞̭͕̠͍̹̳̤̫̖̯̰̖̯̣̠̥̹̝̘̳͕͓̟̦̣̪̲͖̪͈̲̤̟̩̯̺̺͎̥̻͈̳̦̮̥͖͔͚͍̮̱̹͉͍̭̪̮̣̜̫͖̤̲̺̝̟͉̜͉͖̦̭̝̩̣̤͈͈͙̻͍̘͚̘̬̬̗̝̻͙̗̮̰͔̭̱͓̯̫͖͕̥̞̮͓̩͕͎̟̠̰̫̣̳͉̭͇̦͕̙̱̟̝̼̟͇͉̫̠̻͉̰̥̠̟͇̖̥̦͓̗̖̟̮̩̖͉̯̩̮̜̣̳͕͔̺̗̫̫̺̗̣̥͇̘̩͓̟̱͚͙̼̟̲̣̹͉̙̖̘̫̞͎͙͚̫̣͉͖̺̼̯̟̻̞͇̱̟̙̼̠̠͎̖̺̦̝̝̦̦̥̯͚̱̣̬̹̺̬͍͎̱͓͖̭̺̅͋͌͋͂̈͂̋̏̏̃͑͌͛̏̏́͒̇̆̇̈́̏͊̃̾̊̉̇́͐̈́͗̄̽̓́̌̂͂́̌̃̈́̏̊̓̀̀̇͑̄̈́̇̈́̒̇̆̅̃͒́̿͋̽̾͑͂̈́̔̓́̅̅̀̀̋̐̾͊̾̅̋̆͌̀̅̉̉̾̋͑͗͋͑̊̄̽̽̊̿̕̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅƯ̶̧̢̨̧̧̛̪̭̙̣̦͇̯̫̼͈̘͓̤͎̜̳̣̯͖̰̻͉̤̫̫̬̗͎͈̰̗̜͇̟̯̠̟̖̭͓̪̞͕̘̥̦͍͍͕̼͙̩̱͕̗̓̈́̉̌̽̈́͋́̐̈̍̍̃̇͛̈́̉͌͒̐̄́̃͋͒͊͗̍̈̓́̔̈́̐̌͛̔̂̓̔̈́̒̉̓̏̒͋̓̏̀̊̀̌̊́͐̑̽̂͐̌̄͂͂͆͑̔̓̒͌̈͒̏͑̀͑̒͊̀̿̀͌͌̋̓̓̔̓̾̒͌̈́̋̅̈́̄̋̀͐̔̿́̏͗̔̎̈́̓̈́́̈̉̅͋͌͂͆̍̆̒̏͋͛̂̓̓̾̈́͊͗͊͑̒̀̓̄͊͛̈́̀̅͋͆̑̐͐̀̃͌̓̔̉͋͋̀̓̄̓̏͑̉͗̿͌̋͆̂̂͗͛̔͐͌̉̀̑͐̆̏̍̆̿͌̎̓͒̌͆̂̕͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅS̵̢̨̨̨̢̡̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̡̧̧̢̨̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛͖͇̝̟͎͉͎͔͍̟̦͕͚̜̭̠͇̤͙͉̲̦̩̩̠̙̜̗͎̫̠̦̠̭̘̩̦͕̼͇̝̮̗̪̩̘̤̮̩̠̯͕̣̲̪̳̻͈̝͍̗͔̲̼̳̤͉̝͚͉̪̯̻̙̞̫̞͍̮͚̣̱͍̖̳̼̥̤͙̼̪̙͇͕͉͙̬̼̣̪̤̜͈̗̯͎̪͈͍̳͚̣̞̺͎̜͔̱̱͓͉͍̪̼͕̙̭̰̞̠̮̗̪̱̟͔͓̠͔̠͍̟̜̹̖̜͖̘͈̰͎͇͇̟̝̦͕͓̗̩͓̤͉̰͍̟̫̳̞̣̭͇̦̙̦͕̖͈͔̗̜̞̠̹̭͙̞̜̗̬̗̥̦̗͚̳͍̤͍̞͙̯̫͙̮̞̾͋̓͊͑̊̐͂͊̋̀́̓͑͛̊̇̈́̎͋̄͆̉̊̐̀͗̈́̇̐́̓̅̊̾̆̿̌͛͂͛͂͐̈́́̐̽̒̊͑͛̈́͂̽͒̈́̀̌̿̌̔̐̆͋́̍̀̉͐̊́͛͐̐̌͒̂́̇̃̏͐͌̋͋̄́̇̊̍̂́̅͐̏́̂̎̂̉̉̑̋͋̿̀͋̾̑̊̀̿̏͆͆͑̇̑͐̊̑̓̋͊͋̓̋̇̐̉̍̓́̐̈́̍̍́͑́̔͑͋̀̃̍͑̌́̽͊̎̎͌͛͑̅̋̎͒̆̈͒͐̓̈̔͛̽̃͊̈́̔͂̈̈́͆̅̽͗̿̐͐̓͌̓̉̉̾̀͛̿̊̒͗͌̌́̍̔̂̈̆͌̿̑̔͂̀͑́͋̈̇̔̈́́͗͆̀͌͒̆̓̃̉͛̔̈́͌̕̕̚̕̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅT̸̨͕̪͇̖̰̝̺͇̺͈͉͎̜̙̹̩̹͙͎͚̲̼̹̘̙̜̦̙͉̲̝͓̩́̍̈́̅́͘͘͜͜ͅ ̵̡̡̢̡̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̜͉̺̥̳̼̲̳̤̰̼͇̯͎̳̲̝͎͎̖͔͍͈̰̣̘̯̥̙̼̫̻̣̯̳̰̘̟̳͇͙̙̙̭̹̭͖͚̺̗̣̱͇͕̭̬͇͋̄̆̇̽͋̇͌͌̉̽̂̑̎̽̉͊̓͑̈́̊̀̉̉͊̈́̀̂͒̓̅̑̑̄̉̐̒͛͒́̌̀̑͐̿͋̾̿̐̄̓̋͒͌̍͋̉̏̽̔̈́̀̉̅̒̿͋̈́̍͐̌̃̏͂͒̂̾̓̏͐̏̎͑̉̀̋́̒͗̿̂̂̆̌̅̊̋͑͗̊̋́̀̋̾̆̌͊͐̐̈͑͐͒͛̌͒́̐̊̏͛̃̊̋͂͊̉͒̐̃̇̈̊̇̓̆̽̇̓̒̊̀͐̔̋̽̾͂̐̒͑̈́̌̌̃̿̐̇̽́̓̈́̊̔̈͐͗͒̉̃́̿͑̽͐̓͒̉̌́̿̆̾̍̿̏̐̍͌̓͒̉̏͑̌̑̃͋̊͐̐̕̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅK̸̛̛̲͔̣͔̥̖̲̘̱͉̬̼͈̯̫̘͓͉̟͕̘̙͓̠̞̱̤̟̣̩͌̅͊̄̄͐̂̋̄͗͑̍͂̄̈̍͋̂͛͐̌̎̐̐̂̓̈́̎͂̒͑̽͊̓͐͊̓͛͐̒͘̕͝͝͝͠A̷̡̧̛̛̛̛̦͍͓̥̦͓̟̥̳̯̝͇͈̰̪͕̠̪̽̒̉̂̽͌̊̊̍̅̆͛́̑̆͗̔͋̃̒̒̽̒̾̀̆̈́́̆̍̆̎̀͋̽̓̈̃̍̈͂̐̏͊̏̉̈̂̿̿̈́̓͊͆͌̈͒̈́̒̊͌̏̇̅̇͋̆͊̽̈́́̈́̉͌̈́͊̄͌͊́̏̃̀̾̒̿̓̇̐̽́̎̈̅̔̇͛̋̏̓͑͂͆̓̽͛̆̒̃̂̃̍̎̇̒̒́̅̔̓͛̒͆̈̎͋̀̄͊̇͊́̽͑̃̅̄̿̆͆̊͛̆͑͊̂́̅̆́̔̉͆́̈̈́̓̆͂͛̏̆̓̿́͛̄̈́̇́́̂̎̈͌̆̒̈́͂̃̀̄̓̈́̍̓͌̽̾́̆̈́͛̆̾̉̋̎́̎͛̊̽͗̐̋̀͋̕̚͘̕͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͘̚͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅŞ̸̧̢̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̨̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̺͙͈̟̤̙͓̺̤͚̻̥͉̠̰̜͓̳̫͚̞̼̳̼̺̹̭͉̝̩̼̲̱̥̳̣̖̯̦͓̹͓̹̞̲͓̮͉̳̻̘̟̝̼̗̟̘͙̟͎̬̝͙̗̱̩͓̹̮͖͈͉̞̘̭̖̻̜̫̯̝͇͕͍̟̗͈̝̞̯̯̰̗̝̭̣̹͉͇̙͖̳͓̖͓͕̩̙̤̖̼̻̬̺̱͇͇̦̗̖̗̥̦͎̰͕͇̯̺̰̣̲̭̳̘̦̙̠̣͍͉̺̣͉̱̺̜̟̻͓̃̓̂́̈́̀̎͑͂̆͊̏͆͗̀̆͑̇͒́̐̅̀̀̏́̐̋͒͗̀͂̒̆̀̒̊̔̒̽̆̏̐͛̽̊̊̋͗̉̀͂͛̐̊͊̍̿̃̀̉̐̀̆̿̑͋͊͌̔̒̆̒̂̔̔͐͒͂̋̌͋͑̇̎͑͌̒̇̈́̓͐́̿̈́́̿̃̎̇͗̔̅́͑̀̅̄́̔͂̇̓͆͐̔̂̓̓͛̀̔̃̿̂͒̓̅̾͒́̌̔̈́̏̋̔̔́̇͌̍̔͌̊̍͊̌̔̊̄̃̈́̕͘̚̕͘̕̚̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅƯ̴̢̡̢̨̧̨̡̧̡̢̧̧̡̛̥̼͉̤̺͕̝̖̲͓̱͕̺͉̠͍̖̪͉͚͚̥̯̹͇͓̼̝̰͙̰̤̝͉̻̤͙̬͖̦̪̞̩̹̱̟̣̙͓͚͎̟̖̯̺͔͇̲͔͚̖̦̟̝̲̮̦͍̪̰̹͖̪̤͚̬̮̱̣͚̥̫̟͖͎̰͚̦̤͋̈́́̆̍̔̑̃̏̇̾͂̏͛̿̈͒̌̂̌͛̃͑͒̈́̓̌̄͒̒́̓͂̾̏͊͐̒̑͐̎͆͋͛̋̇́̃̽̌̍̌͆͛̌͊́͗̓͒̿́͋̔͑̿͌̓̈́͆̍͑̀̋̅͌̾̓̐̅̅̒̔̊̍͋̓͌̕͘̚̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅM̸̡̨̨̨̨̨̧̨̢̨̢̧̧̢̧̢̢̢̨̛̛͕̥̫̭͎̙̟̟̝̠̘͈͕͓̭̺̱̪͙̼͚͔͉̱̬̙̖̻̗̼̟͇̪̞̙͉͖̳̣̺̖͈̲̯̼̗̣̥̦̮̠͍̭̣̫̠̙͍̯͖̫̳̲͚̩̘̘̪͚̼̩̜̜̣̞̙͈̹͍̗̞̺̠̺̩̱̫̜̼̮̣̳̜̲̘͙̲̦̤̮̰͇̭̻͔̥̪͙̝̭̳̝̣̭̞̞̤͚̹͓̪̥̬̩̥̖͈͕̪̞͓͕̥̩̦͓̠͉̭̱͔͙̬̟͈͖͙̪̜̬͈̙̫̗̯͙̦̯̝̙͎̩̝̜̝̏͂͗̔̐͗̈́̎̌̀̌́̑̈͂̈̓͛̾̀̈́͒͆͂̀̌̓̌̓͂̾͗̀̑̃̃͂̏̾͊̅́͂̇̿̈̉̅͋͊͐̉̅̓̇̓̓̀̃̐͌̔́̐̌͊̌́̆̈́́͒̄̐̍̾̆̀̿̑̔̂͒͆͑̆́̒̑̑̄̿͊͑̇̎̈̈́̀͋̈̈́̀͒́̃̀͆́͆̅̐̈́͆̇͂̂̿̊̋͗̃͑̿̋̋̔͛̆͐̃̎̏́̃͗́̋̓́̈́̋̑͌̌̍͛͛̒̈́̀̌̃͐̍͌̐́͋̎͂̌̃̊́̇̐̃̓̏̏͑̋͆̆̊͒́̇̆͆̇͌̋̒̓̇͆́̾̐̏̔͐̀̒͛̿́̆̍̌̊̇̉͂̄̉͒́̋͊̈́̍̔̕̕͘̚̚̕͘͘̕̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̚̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅĮ̸̢̧̨̧̡̧̧̢̡̨̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̣̫͚̻̠̜̮͈̠̪͉̫͖̯͔̖̫̜͓̞͖̘̻͉̬̪̹̞͙̭̙̣͇̗͍̼̤̹̭̪̫͈̳͙̞͕̟̗̠̩̥͕̘̖̹̜͚̮̞͍͎̠̟͕͎̟̣͍͎͔̻̞͚̜͛̒͑͒͆̄̓͌̀̒̈́́̌̈́͂́̀̎́́̆̋͛̐͋̽̾̄͂̓̐͌͑̔͋̔̔̐̑̄̋̄̐͐̓̓̾́̆̇͑́͌̌͛̋͐͒̃̐͗̓̉̉̉̀̃̃̆̃̐̎͋͊͋̊̅̍̒̎̓͗̾̆́̏̔̈́̿͑̌̃̈́̍̇̋͐̋̈́̏̉̎̏̓͑͛͒̀̎͋͑͊̔͆͊̏͐̄͛̏̔͂̄̋̊͌̑̔̇͐̂̈́̉̄̒̓͌́̔̏̋̏͋͌̀̿͌̂̉͂̊͒̆̾̈͌́̆͐̊̿̊̏̔̿̐͗̽͊̄̉̇̈́͗̓̓̓̀̀̿̓͆̓̀́͗͐͛͛́͋̀͐̍̐̈́͊͂̈́͗̓́̑̓̄͊̂̏̉͛̎̋͐́́̈̍́̐́̂̆̏̉̂͂̉͂͌̉͌̔̒̔̍͑͛̉̓̀̆̔̈́̿̿̓̌̓̇̚̕̚̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
j̵̦̞̮̮̯̉̃͝u̶̘̣̖̍͝s̵̫͕͔̫͗t̸̠̳͉͉̊̈́ ̶̨̲̱͓̂̃ḵ̶̡̠͍͆̀̕a̵̛̼͉͙̮͚͋̂͘s̸͈̓̉͘û̵̙̋͊m̴̠͎̐̓͊i̴̧͚̤͎̓ ̷̧͐̂j̶̛̞̬̟̤̳̒̓ư̷͚̩̹̂͆̚s̸̨̪̟̘̐̓̈ţ̷͉̲̿̔̔͝ ̸̧̨̹̏̂̄͘ḱ̵̺̹̲̺̩̓͌̔ą̵̛̛̝̣̔ş̴̠̯̮̠̽̒̆̋ư̴̮͚͌̇̄̌m̸̻̞͐̈͐͠i̷͚̇́ ̸̢͙͇̼͐̈́j̸̣̬̺͂̂̀̄ų̵̌̓s̵̹̩̞̮̯̈́̓̑̑͝ţ̴̪̜͍̯̾ ̷̡͍̰̩́̚k̷̦̦̃͒͛͝ạ̴̛͕̲̎̒͐̚ͅs̵̻̥͙̋̎̚͝u̷͇̥͉̓͋̚̚m̶̨̪͔̈́̈́ȉ̷̼̯̠̠̗̎̒͠ ̸͉̝͉̾̌j̷̪̀͛̍̔u̸̡̜͈̯̅̾̊̋̉ş̶͙͈͆̃̓t̵̲͑̅͐̽ ̴͓̑̚k̵̢͋̈́̊ȃ̶̖̹̱̓̒̇s̶̼͚̝͊͗̽̐̚u̵̲͔͂̆ṁ̵̰̠̦̭ị̷̬̰͔͝ ̵͍̖͕̗̿̇̓͗̕j̸̭͆̍̽͒̏ư̸̢̟͍̟̆̀̽s̵̻̓͌͜t̶̮̕͜͠ ̶̘̃̽̊ͅk̴̢̛̜à̷̦̻̓s̸̥̹̯̃͒̽̄̍ū̸̱͗̉̃͠m̵̻̞̽̆̒̇͗ḭ̸͖̥͔̲͋ ̵̦̠̪̟͛͗̇j̶͔͗͝ǘ̶̪̅ş̷̛̩̮̳̀͋̋͝t̵̳̊̔̊̐ ̶̞̙͋̽̇̂̒k̷͉̜̉͗̅ȃ̷̠̉̈͝s̵̱̹̚̕u̵̘̓̿m̷̰̺̫̫͆̈̿̕̕i̸̡̺͖͉̔͗ ̸̮͔̥̬̓̇͂͑͝j̴̭͍̊́̋͌̈́ű̷̟̟̒ș̸́͋͐̈́̕ṫ̵̡͚̟̠͖̌ ̵͍̤̲̩̫͆̿̓k̷̡̢͉̝̣̀̈́̕ă̸̳̿̑s̸̜̒̐̓̎͠u̸̖͍̼̟͊̉̌̉́m̸͍̬̓ͅi̷̥̻̜̝̋ ̷̳̗͒̀j̴̩̞͔̲̒̓͂͒͜ȕ̶͍̝̃̀̏̂s̸̢̧̠̬͖̈́̓ẗ̷̡ ̷̘̻̃͜͝k̷͚̀̔̋̀å̷͙͉s̷̥͔͕̩͕̋͂̈́̃ű̸̱̺̭͈̑͂͌̕ͅm̸̞̪̽͗͘͝i̵͈͒̂̐̀̂ ̵̯͕̰̄͊̚j̷͉̲̗͗̊͂̓u̷͈̙͖͆̔̚s̷̮̾̽̈́ț̴̢̧̧͗̑̿ ̶͉̦͚͚̊ḳ̵̰̑̉̎͐͝a̸͎̠̞̋̓s̴̯͍͔͍̪̆̔ù̸̡́͛̾m̶̛̺̯̈́͗̂į̸͍̻̖̗͌̈́̿͘͠ ̵̘̤͒̈́̓̆̒j̷̘͇̦̞̒͒̇̕͠u̷̲̘̤̇͋͒͐͝s̶̹̹͛̕t̴͎͕́ ̵̥̱̾ǩ̵̤̻ḁ̶͑s̵̜̖͕̗̪̆̆̊u̷̖̇̒̿͋̕m̷̨͆̏̃͘i̵̡̪̜͕̾ ̸͓̺̌̌̔̊̉j̸̡͇͚̍̉̐̽͝u̵̖̍̎̌s̶̪͍͈̱̏̀͆͜ṫ̸͔̗̥̾̇͠͝ ̷̞̩̞́͗̌̚͠k̵̭̮̬̆ą̴͐̕s̶̢̻̮̼͂u̵̠̙͙̥̦̇̂̃̈̚m̸̼̫͕̔͝i̶̹̔͛̉̂ ̷̥̖̉͐j̸͎̘̼͊͜ư̴̥̗̇̀̇s̵̗͆̋͝t̷̖̠̂̓̊͂ ̴͇͉̫̗̋k̴̹̬̣̓a̸͔̺̪̅s̵͍̈ư̵̢̿̏͆m̴̢͙̘̗̕í̷̥͖̣̒̿̊̚ ̷̠̬̙̤͋j̶̛̬͑́̈̿ů̷̯̯̻̪̰̌͊s̶͍͔͉̔́̈́ͅͅť̸̠̻̹̫̲̾ ̷̢͕̲̘͚͌k̶͈̤͕͘a̸̢͖̤͋̄̏s̶̨̙̾͆͊̃u̸͕̮͒́̂́͘m̴̤͛̉̌̈́͘ǐ̴̠̺̙͗́ ̵̢̨̦̩̄j̶͓̲̽ȕ̸̜̥̃s̶̮̰̬̘̍͛̚t̷͚̿̑̀̋͘ ̵̜̖̓͐ͅk̷̢͚̬͈̽̑̋̈́͘a̴̝̻͆͆̈s̴̢̥̟͕̈́u̵̪̲̤̼̩͗̕̚m̶̤̺͇͆̾͝i̶̧̟̅͂ ̸͙̈́͆̄̌j̷̟͊̇̾̈́ű̸̳̜͇̥̑̈́s̷̙̻̈́͐̀t̶̩̙̃̽̾̈́ ̵̤̜̠͆̓͜ͅk̷̦̰̮̏̒́̉a̵̰̝͓̭̚͜s̵͙̗̯̐́͝ȗ̴̯̬m̴͓̻̈́ḯ̶̧̻̞̋̀̀̀ ̴̜͕͛̽̓͝j̷̯͙̄̒ŭ̸̲̋͂̚͝s̷̢͎̙̜̻̅t̷͚̒͛̚ ̶̤̠̓ǩ̵̤̜͕͂̆̃ą̷̻͚͔̊s̴̡̛̖̖̔ü̸̙̮̟͉̥͆́m̶̤̠͌̕ì̴̛͚͍̟̱͗́̾ ̸̖̜̫͑̋͑͑́j̵̬͛̂͛ǔ̸͍̞͓̥̆̒ŝ̴̟̻͓͝͝ẗ̵̫̬̪͖͉́͐̒͝ ̴̼̅̕k̶̦̳̜͂͌̽à̸͇ś̸͈̾̏͌͘û̶͕̻̩͈͘͜m̷̪̹̦̻͌͑ͅi̴̼̤̔̂͑̍͜ ̸̜̠̰͐̓j̷̯̜̣̕u̴̧̦͓̭͚͛s̸̡̢͔͈̦̅͛̃t̴͓͗͠ ̶̲̜̰͓͖͆͂͠k̶̨̬̺̣̰͠ȃ̴̧̻̖̤̝̈́͐̓s̸̼̳̼̀u̷̳͚͇̽͊̀̂͝m̸̢͇̮͆̋͠͝ì̸̮̹̩̠̈́̑͠ ̴̧͙͕̠̗̓͛̏̚j̴͔͔͋̋̚u̴͔̹̙͐͂ͅs̵̳̙̼͌͛͠ţ̵̞̹̠͆͊̅͘̚ ̷͖͇̒̍̈̃k̸̠͈̾̇̕a̴̫̾̄̄́s̶̻̹̻͋̒̂u̶͈͛̍m̵̨͖̹͎̀i̸̯̞̾̓̕͝͝ ̶̨̰͈̃j̸̧̞̰̩͒ų̵̛̩͔̻̜̓̄̂s̶̘͉̀̓̐ṱ̸͍̲̔͂͒̾̄ ̴̦̾k̵̦̥͈̣̼̓̕a̷̘̲̍̓̐s̵̜͇͇̏͒̊u̸̜͇͑͗͗m̵̹̝͌͑̇̑i̶͕̽͘ ̴̰̙͖̞̫̃j̸̫͚̤̔̾ų̵̤̼̮̄͋̍ͅŝ̶̢̝͖̜t̶̫͐̄ ̶̠̤̾̾ķ̷̝̜̳̮̆̆͌̒a̶̞̝̱̯͌̄͘s̸̢̧̢̖͎̀̄u̶̢̧̩̰̪͌́̏͑m̴̢̩̬͇̼̀̆̉ỉ̵̻͝ ̴̯̯̄͋͠ͅj̸̣̪̓̓̌͑ͅǔ̶̗̘̺͕͌̈́͋́ͅş̶̘̱̤̙͆͛̉t̶̮́͆̕ ̷̩̭͍̯̞̌́̽k̶̰̤̖̜͛a̴̰̪͔͕͜͠ş̵̘͕̪̕u̴̪̹͎̩͓̇̐͊m̸̙͙̜̳͘i̵͇̥͈̿̾̇ ̸̺̮̔̄̓͐͐j̶̛̠̜̰̭u̷̝̽̾̑͘͝s̵̰͚̤̍̌͑͒ṯ̶́͝ ̵̡̞̒̃͌̚͠k̸͎̅̈̐͛͋a̶͔̫̿̃̏͒͝s̸̯͉̬̒̒̈̕͜ǘ̵͔͔̥͔͎͒̅̿̓m̷̗̟̮͋̅î̸̧͔̬̖̀́̂ ̴͈̫̬͗j̸͎͈̼̪̎͌̽͂͜͠u̴̗͈͙̖̪͒s̸̫̰̈̓t̸̯͌̋̍͜ ̴̢̠̊k̶̡͓̦̤͆͋̃̍a̴̝͗̊̇͊͐͜s̸͙͂̅̍͒̔u̸͚̱̓͋͘m̵̪̲̖͂͆ͅi̸͉͍͂̀̚ ̴̨̏̀̎j̵̝͓̯̀͘u̷̢͔͔̔͋͠͝s̵͓̭͕̈́̽̕͠͝t̶̜͙̘̺͂̌́̀ ̶̢̛̖̩̀k̶̛͈͖̬̙̦̑̊̾͝ą̵̼͕̞̰͌s̵̬̖͈̻̖̋̈́͛̀u̵͔̺͘m̷̡̻̈́̐͌i̷͓̺̐̀͆ ̵̬͍̆̒̀̿̄j̶̲̮̪̽͆̀̓̌ů̶̳̞͚̹̈́̿ş̵͕̗͍͝ṯ̷̡̹̰͇̐̒̈́ ̷̪̮̜͚́̎k̴͍͇͙̗̿̈́̿ͅá̷̖͎̺̓̐̌ͅs̷̡̠͎͂̒͗̌͑ú̶̡͛m̵̢͉̜̩͙̋͗̋̿͝ï̴̜͈͂̕ ̴̺̀j̶̼̻̯̹̳̒̂̅͝u̷̗̗̹̙͛̈́͋s̸̢͔͌̾ṭ̸͓̄͜͝ ̸̗̩̯̄̃̈́̊͝k̶̖͉͕̮̑ạ̷̧̠̞̐̆̓̃ş̶̙͉͚̓̈́͊u̸̡̦̞͈͓͛̋̍m̶̢̺͌ị̵̿̇̇ ̷͎̞́j̶̝̮̲̝̋̅̋̌ư̶̢̻͎s̴̢̼̮̟̏̈́̚͠t̷̢̡͍͙͇̀͊ ̴̗̞̦̥̻̈́͂͝k̷͕̪̪̳̮̋̎̄̊͝a̶̦̫͍̘̫͗̅s̴̬̍ụ̶̹͜͠ḿ̵̬̒͋ī̴̀͆͘̚͜ ̸̬͌̒͝j̴̗͚̔͝ü̵͎̮̹͕̣s̸͉̔͑͜͠ť̸̥̳̮̀ ̵͙̤̤̪̲͐̕k̸̳͙͌̒̈̽̚ͅà̵̧̨̜͉̈́s̷̛͔̈́̉̄͆ṵ̷̰̭̌̂͝m̷̖̖̆̍i̸͍͕͑̉̾ ̴͖̑̽̍̑j̸̫̮̿ų̷̼̟͚͗s̵͈͙͇̝̍̂͛t̸̡̼̫̬̀̐̂̉ͅ ̶̲̬̲̩̝̊̀k̵̠̤̽͌̆̂͊ã̸̙̟̱̍́͜s̸̪̘̤̭̟͌͒͝ư̵̮͕̘̮̖͗̇m̷̤̫͆̽̑̐̎ì̷̡̙̥̲̤̀͒̆ ̷̧̝̓

J̴̨̢̧̨̨̨̨̧̨̢̨̧̢̢̨̨̡̧̡̧̧̡̢̨̢̡̡̨̡̡̛̖͈͓̤͎͙͓̜̫̭̠̼̘͚̤̘̥̱̫̳̣̙̲̹̣̺̞̭͕̠͍̹̳̤̫̖̯̰̖̯̣̠̥̹̝̘̳͕͓̟̦̣̪̲͖̪͈̲̤̟̩̯̺̺͎̥̻͈̳̦̮̥͖͔͚͍̮̱̹͉͍̭̪̮̣̜̫͖̤̲̺̝̟͉̜͉͖̦̭̝̩̣̤͈͈͙̻͍̘͚̘̬̬̗̝̻͙̗̮̰͔̭̱͓̯̫͖͕̥̞̮͓̩͕͎̟̠̰̫̣̳͉̭͇̦͕̙̱̟̝̼̟͇͉̫̠̻͉̰̥̠̟͇̖̥̦͓̗̖̟̮̩̖͉̯̩̮̜̣̳͕͔̺̗̫̫̺̗̣̥͇̘̩͓̟̱͚͙̼̟̲̣̹͉̙̖̘̫̞͎͙͚̫̣͉͖̺̼̯̟̻̞͇̱̟̙̼̠̠͎̖̺̦̝̝̦̦̥̯͚̱̣̬̹̺̬͍͎̱͓͖̭̺̅͋͌͋͂̈͂̋̏̏̃͑͌͛̏̏́͒̇̆̇̈́̏͊̃̾̊̉̇́͐̈́͗̄̽̓́̌̂͂́̌̃̈́̏̊̓̀̀̇͑̄̈́̇̈́̒̇̆̅̃͒́̿͋̽̾͑͂̈́̔̓́̅̅̀̀̋̐̾͊̾̅̋̆͌̀̅̉̉̾̋͑͗͋͑̊̄̽̽̊̿̕̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅƯ̶̧̢̨̧̧̛̪̭̙̣̦͇̯̫̼͈̘͓̤͎̜̳̣̯͖̰̻͉̤̫̫̬̗͎͈̰̗̜͇̟̯̠̟̖̭͓̪̞͕̘̥̦͍͍͕̼͙̩̱͕̗̓̈́̉̌̽̈́͋́̐̈̍̍̃̇͛̈́̉͌͒̐̄́̃͋͒͊͗̍̈̓́̔̈́̐̌͛̔̂̓̔̈́̒̉̓̏̒͋̓̏̀̊̀̌̊́͐̑̽̂͐̌̄͂͂͆͑̔̓̒͌̈͒̏͑̀͑̒͊̀̿̀͌͌̋̓̓̔̓̾̒͌̈́̋̅̈́̄̋̀͐̔̿́̏͗̔̎̈́̓̈́́̈̉̅͋͌͂͆̍̆̒̏͋͛̂̓̓̾̈́͊͗͊͑̒̀̓̄͊͛̈́̀̅͋͆̑̐͐̀̃͌̓̔̉͋͋̀̓̄̓̏͑̉͗̿͌̋͆̂̂͗͛̔͐͌̉̀̑͐̆̏̍̆̿͌̎̓͒̌͆̂̕͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅS̵̢̨̨̨̢̡̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̡̧̧̢̨̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛͖͇̝̟͎͉͎͔͍̟̦͕͚̜̭̠͇̤͙͉̲̦̩̩̠̙̜̗͎̫̠̦̠̭̘̩̦͕̼͇̝̮̗̪̩̘̤̮̩̠̯͕̣̲̪̳̻͈̝͍̗͔̲̼̳̤͉̝͚͉̪̯̻̙̞̫̞͍̮͚̣̱͍̖̳̼̥̤͙̼̪̙͇͕͉͙̬̼̣̪̤̜͈̗̯͎̪͈͍̳͚̣̞̺͎̜͔̱̱͓͉͍̪̼͕̙̭̰̞̠̮̗̪̱̟͔͓̠͔̠͍̟̜̹̖̜͖̘͈̰͎͇͇̟̝̦͕͓̗̩͓̤͉̰͍̟̫̳̞̣̭͇̦̙̦͕̖͈͔̗̜̞̠̹̭͙̞̜̗̬̗̥̦̗͚̳͍̤͍̞͙̯̫͙̮̞̾͋̓͊͑̊̐͂͊̋̀́̓͑͛̊̇̈́̎͋̄͆̉̊̐̀͗̈́̇̐́̓̅̊̾̆̿̌͛͂͛͂͐̈́́̐̽̒̊͑͛̈́͂̽͒̈́̀̌̿̌̔̐̆͋́̍̀̉͐̊́͛͐̐̌͒̂́̇̃̏͐͌̋͋̄́̇̊̍̂́̅͐̏́̂̎̂̉̉̑̋͋̿̀͋̾̑̊̀̿̏͆͆͑̇̑͐̊̑̓̋͊͋̓̋̇̐̉̍̓́̐̈́̍̍́͑́̔͑͋̀̃̍͑̌́̽͊̎̎͌͛͑̅̋̎͒̆̈͒͐̓̈̔͛̽̃͊̈́̔͂̈̈́͆̅̽͗̿̐͐̓͌̓̉̉̾̀͛̿̊̒͗͌̌́̍̔̂̈̆͌̿̑̔͂̀͑́͋̈̇̔̈́́͗͆̀͌͒̆̓̃̉͛̔̈́͌̕̕̚̕̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅT̸̨͕̪͇̖̰̝̺͇̺͈͉͎̜̙̹̩̹͙͎͚̲̼̹̘̙̜̦̙͉̲̝͓̩́̍̈́̅́͘͘͜͜ͅ ̵̡̡̢̡̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̜͉̺̥̳̼̲̳̤̰̼͇̯͎̳̲̝͎͎̖͔͍͈̰̣̘̯̥̙̼̫̻̣̯̳̰̘̟̳͇͙̙̙̭̹̭͖͚̺̗̣̱͇͕̭̬͇͋̄̆̇̽͋̇͌͌̉̽̂̑̎̽̉͊̓͑̈́̊̀̉̉͊̈́̀̂͒̓̅̑̑̄̉̐̒͛͒́̌̀̑͐̿͋̾̿̐̄̓̋͒͌̍͋̉̏̽̔̈́̀̉̅̒̿͋̈́̍͐̌̃̏͂͒̂̾̓̏͐̏̎͑̉̀̋́̒͗̿̂̂̆̌̅̊̋͑͗̊̋́̀̋̾̆̌͊͐̐̈͑͐͒͛̌͒́̐̊̏͛̃̊̋͂͊̉͒̐̃̇̈̊̇̓̆̽̇̓̒̊̀͐̔̋̽̾͂̐̒͑̈́̌̌̃̿̐̇̽́̓̈́̊̔̈͐͗͒̉̃́̿͑̽͐̓͒̉̌́̿̆̾̍̿̏̐̍͌̓͒̉̏͑̌̑̃͋̊͐̐̕̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅK̸̛̛̲͔̣͔̥̖̲̘̱͉̬̼͈̯̫̘͓͉̟͕̘̙͓̠̞̱̤̟̣̩͌̅͊̄̄͐̂̋̄͗͑̍͂̄̈̍͋̂͛͐̌̎̐̐̂̓̈́̎͂̒͑̽͊̓͐͊̓͛͐̒͘̕͝͝͝͠A̷̡̧̛̛̛̛̦͍͓̥̦͓̟̥̳̯̝͇͈̰̪͕̠̪̽̒̉̂̽͌̊̊̍̅̆͛́̑̆͗̔͋̃̒̒̽̒̾̀̆̈́́̆̍̆̎̀͋̽̓̈̃̍̈͂̐̏͊̏̉̈̂̿̿̈́̓͊͆͌̈͒̈́̒̊͌̏̇̅̇͋̆͊̽̈́́̈́̉͌̈́͊̄͌͊́̏̃̀̾̒̿̓̇̐̽́̎̈̅̔̇͛̋̏̓͑͂͆̓̽͛̆̒̃̂̃̍̎̇̒̒́̅̔̓͛̒͆̈̎͋̀̄͊̇͊́̽͑̃̅̄̿̆͆̊͛̆͑͊̂́̅̆́̔̉͆́̈̈́̓̆͂͛̏̆̓̿́͛̄̈́̇́́̂̎̈͌̆̒̈́͂̃̀̄̓̈́̍̓͌̽̾́̆̈́͛̆̾̉̋̎́̎͛̊̽͗̐̋̀͋̕̚͘̕͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͘̚͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅŞ̸̧̢̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̨̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̺͙͈̟̤̙͓̺̤͚̻̥͉̠̰̜͓̳̫͚̞̼̳̼̺̹̭͉̝̩̼̲̱̥̳̣̖̯̦͓̹͓̹̞̲͓̮͉̳̻̘̟̝̼̗̟̘͙̟͎̬̝͙̗̱̩͓̹̮͖͈͉̞̘̭̖̻̜̫̯̝͇͕͍̟̗͈̝̞̯̯̰̗̝̭̣̹͉͇̙͖̳͓̖͓͕̩̙̤̖̼̻̬̺̱͇͇̦̗̖̗̥̦͎̰͕͇̯̺̰̣̲̭̳̘̦̙̠̣͍͉̺̣͉̱̺̜̟̻͓̃̓̂́̈́̀̎͑͂̆͊̏͆͗̀̆͑̇͒́̐̅̀̀̏́̐̋͒͗̀͂̒̆̀̒̊̔̒̽̆̏̐͛̽̊̊̋͗̉̀͂͛̐̊͊̍̿̃̀̉̐̀̆̿̑͋͊͌̔̒̆̒̂̔̔͐͒͂̋̌͋͑̇̎͑͌̒̇̈́̓͐́̿̈́́̿̃̎̇͗̔̅́͑̀̅̄́̔͂̇̓͆͐̔̂̓̓͛̀̔̃̿̂͒̓̅̾͒́̌̔̈́̏̋̔̔́̇͌̍̔͌̊̍͊̌̔̊̄̃̈́̕͘̚̕͘̕̚̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅƯ̴̢̡̢̨̧̨̡̧̡̢̧̧̡̛̥̼͉̤̺͕̝̖̲͓̱͕̺͉̠͍̖̪͉͚͚̥̯̹͇͓̼̝̰͙̰̤̝͉̻̤͙̬͖̦̪̞̩̹̱̟̣̙͓͚͎̟̖̯̺͔͇̲͔͚̖̦̟̝̲̮̦͍̪̰̹͖̪̤͚̬̮̱̣͚̥̫̟͖͎̰͚̦̤͋̈́́̆̍̔̑̃̏̇̾͂̏͛̿̈͒̌̂̌͛̃͑͒̈́̓̌̄͒̒́̓͂̾̏͊͐̒̑͐̎͆͋͛̋̇́̃̽̌̍̌͆͛̌͊́͗̓͒̿́͋̔͑̿͌̓̈́͆̍͑̀̋̅͌̾̓̐̅̅̒̔̊̍͋̓͌̕͘̚̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅM̸̡̨̨̨̨̨̧̨̢̨̢̧̧̢̧̢̢̢̨̛̛͕̥̫̭͎̙̟̟̝̠̘͈͕͓̭̺̱̪͙̼͚͔͉̱̬̙̖̻̗̼̟͇̪̞̙͉͖̳̣̺̖͈̲̯̼̗̣̥̦̮̠͍̭̣̫̠̙͍̯͖̫̳̲͚̩̘̘̪͚̼̩̜̜̣̞̙͈̹͍̗̞̺̠̺̩̱̫̜̼̮̣̳̜̲̘͙̲̦̤̮̰͇̭̻͔̥̪͙̝̭̳̝̣̭̞̞̤͚̹͓̪̥̬̩̥̖͈͕̪̞͓͕̥̩̦͓̠͉̭̱͔͙̬̟͈͖͙̪̜̬͈̙̫̗̯͙̦̯̝̙͎̩̝̜̝̏͂͗̔̐͗̈́̎̌̀̌́̑̈͂̈̓͛̾̀̈́͒͆͂̀̌̓̌̓͂̾͗̀̑̃̃͂̏̾͊̅́͂̇̿̈̉̅͋͊͐̉̅̓̇̓̓̀̃̐͌̔́̐̌͊̌́̆̈́́͒̄̐̍̾̆̀̿̑̔̂͒͆͑̆́̒̑̑̄̿͊͑̇̎̈̈́̀͋̈̈́̀͒́̃̀͆́͆̅̐̈́͆̇͂̂̿̊̋͗̃͑̿̋̋̔͛̆͐̃̎̏́̃͗́̋̓́̈́̋̑͌̌̍͛͛̒̈́̀̌̃͐̍͌̐́͋̎͂̌̃̊́̇̐̃̓̏̏͑̋͆̆̊͒́̇̆͆̇͌̋̒̓̇͆́̾̐̏̔͐̀̒͛̿́̆̍̌̊̇̉͂̄̉͒́̋͊̈́̍̔̕̕͘̚̚̕͘͘̕̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̚̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅĮ̸̢̧̨̧̡̧̧̢̡̨̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̣̫͚̻̠̜̮͈̠̪͉̫͖̯͔̖̫̜͓̞͖̘̻͉̬̪̹̞͙̭̙̣͇̗͍̼̤̹̭̪̫͈̳͙̞͕̟̗̠̩̥͕̘̖̹̜͚̮̞͍͎̠̟͕͎̟̣͍͎͔̻̞͚̜͛̒͑͒͆̄̓͌̀̒̈́́̌̈́͂́̀̎́́̆̋͛̐͋̽̾̄͂̓̐͌͑̔͋̔̔̐̑̄̋̄̐͐̓̓̾́̆̇͑́͌̌͛̋͐͒̃̐͗̓̉̉̉̀̃̃̆̃̐̎͋͊͋̊̅̍̒̎̓͗̾̆́̏̔̈́̿͑̌̃̈́̍̇̋͐̋̈́̏̉̎̏̓͑͛͒̀̎͋͑͊̔͆͊̏͐̄͛̏̔͂̄̋̊͌̑̔̇͐̂̈́̉̄̒̓͌́̔̏̋̏͋͌̀̿͌̂̉͂̊͒̆̾̈͌́̆͐̊̿̊̏̔̿̐͗̽͊̄̉̇̈́͗̓̓̓̀̀̿̓͆̓̀́͗͐͛͛́͋̀͐̍̐̈́͊͂̈́͗̓́̑̓̄͊̂̏̉͛̎̋͐́́̈̍́̐́̂̆̏̉̂͂̉͂͌̉͌̔̒̔̍͑͛̉̓̀̆̔̈́̿̿̓̌̓̇̚̕̚̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝
ponycorn, you're spilling kasumi all over my janepost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom