• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
After switching to Joker from Ike, Marth, Roy, and occassionally Cloud, I gotta say.

I really miss having range and actually being able to kill when I wanted to and not when I got hit by the opponent enough.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
After switching to Joker from Ike, Marth, Roy, and occassionally Cloud, I gotta say.

I really miss having range and actually being able to kill when I wanted to and not when I got hit by the opponent enough.
The fact that you can't summon Arsene until the game says you can, and even then you're FORCED to, is the biggest oversight in Joker's moveset.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Adorable picture, but can we not use "he/she" in here?
Think of all the non-binaries, genderless and other people in here.
Shiny, while I appreciate your wanting inclusivity, everyone in that picture has a defined gender except Jigglypuff who has two possible ones.

He/she is correct in this case.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GGs Raxxel Raxxel LetterO LetterO @ShinyLegendary.

Probably should start heading off to bed now. The tourney is at 3:30 pm today.

Thanks for all of the practice matches!
You are welcome.
I am sorry if I self-destruct a lot. I do not know why I have been doing this lately.
Is it because I overestimate the Mii's recovery?
Either way, best of luck on the tournament!

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

This popped up in my recommended. Anybody want to explain?
There were a lot of Grand Theft Auto (+ similar game) comparisons when Mario Odyssey was 1st revealed due to the overall atmosphere of New Donk City.

So that's pretty much why.

You are welcome.
I am sorry if I self-destruct a lot. I do not know why I have been doing this lately.
Is it because I overestimate the Mii's recovery?
Either way, best of luck on the tournament!
Yeah, Miis in general have really bad recovery, so you need to take that into account.

Thanks though. I'll try my best.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*Expected to see a link to Noipoi paypal so that I can pay him for his effort*

*Doesn't see any in his PM*
836.jpg

Noipoi Noipoi . let me do my part of the contract, OK?:ultsonic:

Also, Hi folks!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think you need to give him time on that. That's how it was with me :yoshi:
Hmm, really?

OK then, I just wanted to make sure he didn't forget, because it be a pretty ass move if I just moved on with my life without doing what I promised, ya know?
This is the 2nd time I've seen you talk about paying people. :dr^_^:
Y'all got any pocket change

I mean, chungus.
I just care alot about those things, purple chungus.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh and I saw that Tetris cereal leak earlier.

Every thing in that rumor is completely different and is from different markets so if it’s real I wonder how someone actually has this info?

Especially the Tetris part. The other stuff you can argue comes from some type of Nintendo marketing gig but they don’t own Tetris or lucky charms, so how would one learn of that I wonder.

Still Tetris cereal would be pretty neat

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hmm, really?

OK then, I just wanted to make sure he didn't forget, because it be a pretty *** move if I just moved on with my life without doing what I promised, ya know?
He also doesn't want everyone to know his full name, so I think he wants to make sure you pinky promise before showing you his PayPal :yoshi:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Oh and I saw that Tetris cereal leak earlier.

Every thing in that rumor is completely different and is from different markets so if it’s real I wonder how someone actually has this info?

Especially the Tetris part. The other stuff you can argue comes from some type of Nintendo marketing gig but they don’t own Tetris or lucky charms, so how would one learn of that I wonder.

Still Tetris cereal would be pretty neat
Yeah that’s another reason I think it’s fake, every leak tries to put in something unexpected like that, trying to get people to think “that’s weird, no one would ever put something that weird in a fake leak, so it has to be real!”

If it got all 3 nes games right I’d be inclined to believe it, but the info is just way to sporadic and in various markets to be believable.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah that’s another reason I think it’s fake, every leak tries to put in something unexpected like that, trying to get people to think “that’s weird, no one would ever put something that weird in a fake leak, so it has to be real!”

If it got all 3 nes games right I’d be inclined to believe it, but the info is just way to sporadic and in various markets to be believable.
This is fair too. I’m definitely skeptical of it, less because of the cereal although that’s a weird bullet point, but more because everyone line they had was from a completely different game or detail.

Even if they worked in Nintendo’s marketing, I’d find it hard to believe that anyone is given that much access to info or we would have more leaks.

So it’s looking pretty shady. I’m just glad E3 is soon to clear up a lot of information on upcoming games.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Something has to be wrong with my head because I know YTP are immature but I laugh like an idiot every time

Anyway since were on the topic of mama Luigi, might as well plug this impressive re-animate of the episode
Oh hey, I remember posting that video here a while ago.

No one noticed grumble grumble :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom