• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Greetings, people of Smashboards.

I am here to share the Citizen Kane of Video Game runs from Youtube:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Also, staindgrey staindgrey , if you want to ̶s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ try an interesting JRPG as per your pact, I suggest Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. It has multiple regular battle themes!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Except I never drew a comparison. I was just putting a genuine thought out there. Want meant to come off as aggressive,
Except you said this
Not really sure why people **** on Morgana and love characters such as Ganondorf or Wolf.
You literally are comparing them. People have different standards for characters with different alignments

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see you Noipoi Noipoi !
D2SnZ-1WoAE6UGm.jpg

Let me pay you for your service! Yes, the irony of this image and my post combine isn't lost on me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What gets me about Pokemon is that there is so much room to do something new. A pokemon game only has to be called pokemon to sell millions, but the games still play it so safe.
I just wish they let you have more than 4 moves per Pokemon. They considered it for a while but never followed through. I honestly can't see how it'd be more broken than Megas or Z-Moves.

Some Pokemon strictly have the advantage of a wide movepool, so might as well give them a better chance to represent that.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm just so tired of the "animal companions" in Persona being perverted dudes in mascot costumes. P4 did it, P5 did it, and I'm willing to bet that in a dozen years, when P6 comes out, it'll do the same thing, because apparently ATLUS thinks it's funny.

Just give me someone like Koromaru again. Or if you're gonna force some blatant mascot on me, at least don't make them a pervert this time.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just wish they let you have more than 4 moves per Pokemon. They considered it for a while but never followed through. I honestly can't see how it'd be more broken than Megas or Z-Moves.

Some Pokemon strictly have the advantage of a wide movepool, so might as well give them a better chance to represent that.
To be fair the balance for Z-Moves and Megas is that only one of each is allowed on your team at a time. By giving everyone more moves, there's no priorities in strategies about this. Hell, there are crazy good pokemon who have incredible movepulls like Greninja and giving them more moves means good Pokemon become even better. Game Freak does somewhat care about competitive play as seen with VGC so this is something they understandably don't want to change

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm just so tired of the "animal companions" in Persona being perverted dudes in mascot costumes. P4 did it, P5 did it, and I'm willing to bet that in a dozen years, when P6 comes out, it'll do the same thing, because apparently ATLUS thinks it's funny.

Just give me someone like Koromaru again. Or if you're gonna force some blatant mascot on me, at least don't make them a pervert this time.
New for Persona 6, introducing...

Gropey the Sloth!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Persona 6

The strange companion is a waifu body pillow you can romance

I’ll take my check now atlus

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Except you said this

You literally are comparing them. People have different standards for characters with different alignments
Oh yeah I did say that

I wasn’t necessarily trying to compare them but more so comment on characters natures in general. It’s my fault for communicating that poorly.

Also yes I am aware people have different standards. I’m not bashing anyone for disliking Morgana.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I just realized that White 2 has an easy mode and Black 2 had a hard mode.
Why was this exclusive?
Also, I feel like we need a hard mode in the recent Pokemon games. Hopefully Sword and Shield have one, but I have heavy doubts.
Because GF wanted it to be an interactive feature like Black City/White Forest for some reason.
because literally nothing else will ever come close to competing with it, so they don't need to take risks or do anything crazy experimental

yokai watch tried and now look where it is
On top of that, none of the games ever do poorly so they don't have to make any adjustments to keep fan interest. USUM is a good example of that, it's one of the most hotly debated Pokemon games at the current time due to its additional content not justifying the price for many fans with some going as far as to call it one of the most disappointing in the franchise, but sales-wise it's already surpassed one of the most beloved third versions (Platinum) and is closing in on the second (B2W2). Pokémon isn't in a position where it feels the need to change, so ultimately it can always play it safe.

Edit: Sorry about the half written post, internet glitched out.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
My reaction when:

-I’m seeded dead last (40th) in my tourney, despite not being the only 1st time competitor at the tourney.

-I have to play an extra match in pools b/c I’m ranked 5th in the pool.

-I’m projected to lose my 1st 2 matches
8983E7EA-1672-4CED-B58F-0BFCD9E99699.jpeg

Anyway... how are you guys doing today?

D

Deleted member

My reaction when:

-I’m seeded dead last (40th) in my tourney, despite not being the only 1st time competitor at the tourney.

-I have to play an extra match in pools b/c I’m ranked 5th in the pool.

-I’m projected to lose my 1st 2 matches
View attachment 215929

Anyway... how are you guys doing today?
Pretty good. Gonna see Endgame. You?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know much about these Person games. But is there anymore cool swole dudes in it? All I know is that there's that Boxing dude from the fighting game and that's it. Has there ever been a cool black guy in Persona, a Barret type of guy?

D

Deleted member

Anyone up for an arena? I am in the mode for that.
Also, my signature looks a lot better, right?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In Smash 6, people are going to be asking for a Fortnite character legitimately and seriously. Just like Steve.
You mean we already don't have that?

I'm not one to just ask for what's strictly popular, I just shill for what I really like. Sometimes that's a character people really want (:ultmegaman::ultridley:). Other times it's someone that's a little less popular in the context of people online(Jin Kazama).

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't know much about these Person games. But is there anymore cool swole dudes in it? All I know is that there's that Boxing dude from the fighting game and that's it. Has there ever been a cool black guy in Persona, a Barret type of guy?
Black people
In JRPGs

Doesn't happen nearly as much as I want it to

I just wanna self-insert man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom