• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

AAAAAAAHHHHHH HE'S ACTUALLY SAYING THAT HE HAS NO REAL INFO OVER STEVE AFTER ALL!!! THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
'ight, resurrecting an old one. You guys forced my hand.
Smash_34.png

GLORY TO THROWBACK THURSDAY (even though it ain't that old).

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Somebody named MasterOfHyrule leaked Steve and that he'll be revealed at E3. Interesting thing is that the dude has previously leaked the Battlefield floor texture and characters returning to Ultimate (Shulk and Bayonetta to my memory) at E3 before. Here's the thing...

He then clarified that he's only speculating it from previous info. I personally don't know what's going on with this **** anymore.

When you go as far to say "he's in E3 boys" then you look like you're making a leak.
If he's speculating then he should've worded it better.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yep, drop the NSFW talk guys. We don't need our 13 or so year old users looking up what you guys are mentioning. Knock it off.

D

Deleted member

When you go as far to say "he's in E3 boys" then you look like you're making a leak.
If he's speculating then he should've worded it better.
I agree 100%. I was ready to accept Banjo in Smash as dead... again.

Shroob

Sup?
Yep, drop the NSFW talk guys. We don't need our 13 or so year old users looking up what you guys are mentioning. Knock it off.
Then can you provide us with a place where people 'can' talk about this kinda stuff? No one's talking about anything other than the business aspect of it and having a laugh.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
One thing about the Sonic movie that I'll defend until I die is that the casting for Sonic, Ben Schwartz, really isn't bad at all
Most may know him as Duey from the new Ducktales. If given the right script, Schwartz could easily be one of the best portrayals of the character

D

Deleted member

I think I should remind everyone that I also stan Breloom, not just our queen, Kasumi.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So everyone, how are you all doing on this fine family friendly day

There is not an infraction gun to my head

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
One thing about the Sonic movie that I'll defend until I die is that the casting for Sonic, Ben Schwartz, really isn't bad at all
Most may know him as Duey from the new Ducktales. If given the right script, Schwartz could easily be one of the best portrayals of the character
He’s not bad, but so far he isn’t really clicking for me, maybe I just need to hear more of him as Sonic in more trailers. I’m trying to think of other actors that would fit Sonic just was well if not more than Schwartz.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The real reason that site's name is censored now is because the staff got self-conscious about Smashboards and it sharing a color scheme, change my mind.

This is a good tier list except Cyndaquill is totally late morning
Okay but there's no way Froakie isn't an early riser when he's a ninja who also looks like Ben Franklin.

Shroob

Sup?
So everyone, how are you all doing on this fine family friendly day

There is not an infraction gun to my head
Haha tell me about it.
*Click*
It's a fine day isn't it.
*Click*
I feel totally safe and not threatened at a---
*BANG*

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
o.o Show my work to your Co-director of....? ouo I am a little confused. Unfortunately, most of my work is fanart I do for fandoms I love and personal projects, plus the first 3 comissions I have gotten, an OC and 2 game related. I have just very little about some concepts to develop like my Deep Sea Dragon and the Arid Desert Dragon, and some simple logo I did for a tiny Car Club. I want to start from scratch when it comes to the portfolio because I am not sure what to show and if I have something, re-make it with the most quality I can manage.
Oh, sorry. I've got a Youtube channel and as we're branching out into more than just our primary series I'm keeping a list of artists I may want to commission for work in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom