• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
View attachment 215025

"so yeah, this girl just kicked down my office door, grabbed as many pills and syringes as she could find, and ran out screaming about that joker guy from batman or something"
This guy is sus as ****.

Mark my words he's gon be the main bad guy of whatever the **** the extra semester is.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
This guy is sus as ****.

Mark my words he's gon be the main bad guy of whatever the **** the extra semester is.
real p4 killer vibes

either that or he's a bumbling but well-intentioned idiot like vincent from catherine, the other character he looks 80% identical to

D

Deleted member

That's a lie, Shish is a ***** *** ************ and she pissed on my ****ing Order of Ecclesia copy. She said her boobs were 'this big' and I said that's disgusting
You better make a call out post on Twitter.com and post that Shish has small breasts and are the size of this walnut except smaller and show her what your breasts look like.

D

Deleted member

Let's see what Gentlepanda Gentlepanda 's feast contains so far

> Powerade pasta
> Burger with the wrapper
> and a ****ing mayo and mustard ham cake

tumblr_nr6ptdPHeC1rw1kqbo1_500.gif

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
She attacc

She protecc

But most importantly.
Kasumi bed.gif

She gotta go to bedd.

And me too! So on those words, have a great day everyone!^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey, who says you need to be 18?
Except the law?
Based on the fact that Mythra hasn't accepted my friend request, I kinda assume he doesn't show his pics to minors. I don't know about Noipoi though, I don't feel comfortable with asking.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The moment Noi turns 18 Imma flex my entire notebook on him as an "epik, you are an adult now" present

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I can't wait until I'm 18 so I can beg Noipoi and Mythra to see the anime boobs they've drawn.
I've tried begging them before. I even tried to trick them once, by wearing a disguise, but even that didn't work. To be fair, my disguise was just one of those silly disguise glasses with a moustache and all, but hey, at least I tried!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
my signature takes on symbolic meaning
One day you will have to pay for all those gif I give you for free now, I tell ya.

No one is as nice as me when it come to ****posting & sprites. :V

D

Deleted member

Also not gonna lie, Koji Igarashi beginning the trailer by showing all the negative comments to introduce the new graphical style is very big ****.
D5kI_ghW4AYsE76.jpg

D5kJBodW4AAwxxg.png

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
xD Oh Shiny, you are pretty funny, even though that meme is not true on my case. xD I only cared when I got without realizing the quantity with the 666 in it, because it's funny for some reason.

12.png

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy xD I know this might seem random but, I think I noticed that with each title, the AC logo goes down and down. xD probably if I get the other ones, the logo will be buried on the ground at that point. Just some designer nit pick, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom