• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Fellas E3 isn't looking like it will be powered by pure, unfiltered lesbian energy
>"big push towards independence "

i can't believe platinum is about to have an internal revolution

D

Deleted member

Fellas E3 isn't looking like it will be powered by pure, unfiltered lesbian energy
"Unannounced title that has never been done before"
The Wonderful 201 confirmed. I mean, a TW101 was never done before, right?
please

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just thought up a stupid "team combo" for Snake and Charizard.

Snake plants a C4 on ally Charizard. Charizard grabs their opponent an U-throws. Snake detonates the C4 when Charizard flies up to the blastzone. Zardicide.

Now if only had the social skills to befriend a Snake player to do this with.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well. Looks like after Bayo 3 and Astral Chains we aren’t seeing them work on any of their established properties and Bayonetta will go the way of the Dodo.

And we’re probably not getting Bayo 3 for at least 2 more years.

I heard rumors that Bayo 3 was gonna turn her into a man. I really hope THAT’s not what they’re talking about. Just the idea is making me go through an emotional collapse.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I heard rumors that Bayo 3 was gonna turn her into a man. I really hope THAT’s not what they’re talking about. Just the idea is making me go through an emotional collapse.
...but why they would do that?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well. Looks like after Bayo 3 and Astral Chains we aren’t seeing them work on any of their established properties and Bayonetta will go the way of the Dodo.

And we’re probably not getting Bayo 3 for at least 2 more years.

Well Astral Chain is planned for this year and they already showed it meaning it's in the last months of development.

They wouldn't do that, Bayonetta has become too iconic and her design was made to be sexually empowering for women, making her a man would quite literally strip her away of what truly makes her stand out

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don’t know. It was on the Bayonetta 3 wiki page with sources to back it up. I initially put it out of me head as a joke. But now this.... I’m scared mommy.
Use your brain and wonder why they would actually do that, anyone can change wikipedia for **** and giggles, and Bayo is too iconic to be changed into a man.

Don't think too hard about it man, it's not worth it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well Astral Chain is planned for this year and they already showed it meaning it's in the last months of development.

They wouldn't do that, Bayonetta has become too iconic and her design was made to be sexually empowering for women, making her a man would quite literally strip her away of what truly makes her stand out
I sincerely hope you are right Cutie Gwen. For my sake and yours.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I don’t know. It was on the Bayonetta 3 wiki page with sources to back it up. I initially put it out of me head as a joke. But now this.... I’m scared mommy.
You do know wikis are designed to be fan edited right?

Especially if it’s a wikia.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I also heard a rumor that Link is going to be a girl in Breath of the Wild. Do you guys think it might be true?

Oh and Incineroar is leakbait.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Unannounced title that has never been done before?

Hell yeah I can’t wait for Hatsune Miku teaches Pidgin English

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
My policies are always left
speaking of which, i keep hearing this nonsense that "yoshi’s been avoiding the irs for 19 years"

that's a load of ****.

for starters, yoshi is from dinosaur land. last i checked, this was not a u.s territory or state. the irs has no jurisdiction.

so who does? well, that's the problem.

see, the mushroom kingdom claims dinosaur land as an extant territory, as per the fungal mesozoic act of 1991. however, according to mushroom kingdom law, an extant territory is one where inhabitants do not hold citizenship towards the colonizing country. this means that by law, no yoshi is a subject of the mushroom kingdom. and yet- despite this obvious law, they utilized yoshi's happy attitude and started to employ discriminatory taxes. first the non-fungal life form tax of 1992, then the shelled inhabitant tax laws of 1993, and finally the egg-laying amendments to the tax laws in late 1993. all of which, conveniently, did not apply to native mushroom kingdom species.

meanwhile--in exchange for their taxes--they got nothing. dinosaur land was literally taken over by bowser, the yoshis had eggs stolen by him, but the only act by anybody from the mushroom kingdom was initiated to rescue princess toadstool, who at the time had taken yoshi's house through her power of royal eminent domain. the fact that in the process some of yoshi's friends were rescued were inconsequential- not the least reason that yoshis were dominated and subjected to the treatment of a riding animal during the process, and considered expendable.

it was the leak of the porcini papers that really showed how corrupt everything was. they had undeniable evidence that cremini cromwell, chancellor to the mushroom kingdom, was behind a conspiracy not only to overtax the yoshi inhabitants of dinosaur land but to alter their food supply so that all their food contained spicy pepper. yoshis not only hated spicy pepper, but they take physical damage from eating it, as shown in the made-for-tv documentary, "yoshi's story". the reason? cremini cromwell was a collaborator and was working with bowser- he figured if bowser could take over dinosaur land, then he would leave the mushroom kingdom alone. and since it was an extant territory it's not really treason. he might have gotten away with it too had princess toadstool not happened to be vacationing on the island- and bowser couldn't help himself.

the fact of the matter is that of course, yoshi didn't pay taxes. he wasn't supposed to be paying them the entire time. this whole story about yoshi's not paying taxes is just propaganda pushback from whitecap conservatives against the liberal chanterelle party's rescinding the various discriminatory laws. it's the same propaganda trying to discredit the porcini papers leak, and particularly to draw attention away from the fact that according to those papers it was clear that cremini had been planning a purge of dinosaur land of all yoshis--a genocide. he was a racist and now his party is trying to do damage control. well, nice try. but it's not going to be that easy to hide the truth.

if anything, the mushroom kingdom should be paying yoshis reparations for all the trouble they have been caused. but none of you whitecaps can stop babbling about yoshis taking your jobs to realize how much they have suffered. if you ask me, cromwell outlawed capital punishment because he knew if he was caught he'd be decapitated for treason. should have brought it back just for him.

D

Deleted member

I just thought up a stupid "team combo" for Snake and Charizard.

Snake plants a C4 on ally Charizard. Charizard grabs their opponent an U-throws. Snake detonates the C4 when Charizard flies up to the blastzone. Zardicide.

Now if only had the social skills to befriend a Snake player to do this with.
wouldn't that kill the zard too

unless zard has grab armor during the u-throw animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom