• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
My ratio is currently 2.24, but I'm trying to think of the single perfect post, the absolute King of Kontent that will escalate that number up to the ****ing moon

So I've now resolved to kidnap Sakurai and hold him to ransom for likes

brb flying to Japan

D

Deleted member

I don't really have an interest on the number of likes I get since a while.

However, getting a follow still feels like seeing your Pokémon evolve in a main game for me.

D

Deleted member

Is this a bet? I literally get a crapton of likes every day
well yes but look at the statistics
You joined in 2014, so you get ~20000 likes per year
Noipoi joined last year and already has nearly 60000 likes

D

Deleted member

well yes but look at the statistics
You joined in 2014, so you get ~20000 likes per year
Noipoi joined last year and already has nearly 60000 likes
That assumes they'll keep getting likes at a consistent rate when most of those can be attributed to the high levels of activity during speculation(I got, like, 20 likes on average by posting anything whenever a big leak showed up and it really killed my alerts hard).

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This; listen to Mr. Long-and-well-thought-out-analysis-posts

;)Ees joke
Just you wait, my NEW “gimmick” is going to be “Epic ****poster”, because in quite a few cases that’s what i’m like offline.

So this may mean “Long and well thought out ****posts”.

D

Deleted member

That assumes they'll keep getting likes at a consistent rate when most of those can be attributed to the high levels of activity during speculation(I got, like, 20 likes on average by posting anything whenever a big leak showed up and it really killed my alerts hard).
that is true...
but c'mon you gotta admit, Noipoi's amount of likes is impressive

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Remember when like alerts were constantly separated? I remember getting over 100 alerts over night, which was back in the days were the Ridley thread was possibly one the largest threads on the entire site

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I should go, this talk about likes is just making me feel bad about myself!
You shouldn't feel bad about numbers bro, that ain't good for your mind.

Anyway, I have 18,094 posts & 25,505 likes, so I'm good, right?
1556742990761.png

Right?!?!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We just got news that the like-actions of the *insert any random banned account here* company have hit a new low on the british economy.

The company may try to fuse itself with the Noipoi company to prevent bankruptcy.

Some speculators find this strategy risky due to the high like-value of the Noipoi brand.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
1556803969927.png

hi, i'm captain america, here to talk to you about one of the most valuable traits a speculator can have.

patience.

sometimes, patience is the key to your most wanted. sometimes, it leads to a mii fighter costume, and it seems like it's not worth the $0.75, and you wonder why you waited so long for something so disappointing.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 214848

hi, i'm captain america, here to talk to you about one of the most valuable traits a speculator can have.

patience.

sometimes, patience is the key to your most wanted. sometimes, it leads to a mii fighter costume, and it seems like it's not worth the $0.75, and you wonder why you waited so long for something so disappointing.

"how many more of these?"

"about fifteen"

"what"

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I mean. I feel like too many folks are more focused on the fake internet points rather than the content that earns them the fake internet points.

Because let’s face it, you could spend all your time making an amazing, analytical post that really gets your point across, educate people on the facts of the universe, and earn a solid handful of likes

But the real validation comes from epic ****posts and memes. Those are the posts that separates the common plebeian, and the bourgeois on the top, the creme of the crop of the mountain of steaming ****posts. There is truly no comparison.

Only intellectuals ****post. Though, if you don’t ****post, this would make you a ****poster, which could be the true meta based on how remarkable the existence of a true ****post truly is.

D

Deleted member

I mean. I feel like too many folks are more focused on the fake internet points rather than the content that earns them the fake internet points.

Because let’s face it, you could spend all your time making an amazing, analytical post that really gets your point across, educate people on the facts of the universe, and earn a solid handful of likes

But the real validation comes from epic ****posts and memes. Those are the posts that separates the common plebeian, and the bourgeois on the top, the creme of the crop of the mountain of steaming ****posts. There is truly no comparison.

Only intellectuals ****post. Though, if you don’t ****post, this would make you a ****poster, which could be the true meta based on how remarkable the existence of a true ****post truly is.
exhibit a:
Screenshot_2019-05-02-09-39-09~2.png

D

Deleted member

Just you wait, my NEW “gimmick” is going to be “Epic ****poster”, because in quite a few cases that’s what i’m like offline.

So this may mean “Long and well thought out ****posts”.
I'm sorry but I really can't see you as a ****poster
that is true...
but c'mon you gotta admit, Noipoi's amount of likes is impressive
When you're an artist posting art during heavy site activity, you're bound to boost in likes. Unlike Noipoi, I earned my likes like a true gamer through my hard ****posting.
Remember when like alerts were constantly separated? I remember getting over 100 alerts over night, which was back in the days were the Ridley thread was possibly one the largest threads on the entire site
My record was around 72 I think? I was like "what the **** did I post?" because I usually temd to forget what my last post was so when I wake up to, like, 15 likes and just as many quotes, I get a cold sweat and think of what bull**** I could possibly have unleashed on this hellsite.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

well there you have it

1556804456670.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

i get it not.gif

Characters characters yeah yeah.

D

Deleted member

lets be honest if you aren't in the top 100 most-liked users on smashboards does your existence even mean anything

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
lets be honest if you aren't in the top 100 most-liked users on smashboards does your existence even mean anything
of course it does

they exist to lift us higher and higher in a vicious cycle of like-profit while suffering under inhumane working conditions and crippling poverty

D

Deleted member

of course it does

they exist to lift us higher and higher in a vicious cycle of like-profit while suffering under inhumane working conditions and crippling poverty
panda shut up you're just a like-fund baby you didn't earn that 30k

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tbh, I don't care about the numbers of likes I have.

I just want to surpass Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku for the lolz.
tumblr_inline_pdh8asLEbh1rorrrh_250.gif

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry but I really can't see you as a ****poster
Ok I guess I gotta take this back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom