• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not gonna lie fam I actually tried looking up if there were a way to gift you Minecraft Switch.

No luck, but I tried.

I'd offer Java but you have a spud.
My birthday is coming up soon, and I usually get around $50-70ish from my uncle. If you want, I can buy the game for you so you can at least experience it.
wtf why are you guys being bros rn?

Iridium

Smash Hero
Probably late to this, but I just wanted to show this.

An E3 reveal is very likely at this point, although not surprising.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Probably late to this, but I just wanted to show this.

An E3 reveal is very likely at this point, although not surprising.
One more thing
New mode? Echo DLC? What is it???

Him mentioning fighters 2 and 3 together makes me think we're getting a dual reveal at E3.
I still don't want anything related to this trash in Smash. I don't think it's a worthy addition. Why is that so hard to accept?

I hate Minecraft. I don't want it. To me, it is worthless and a waste of time.
Your opinion is valid, and I accept that.

But for you to make an objective statement that Steve isn't a worthy addition or a "waste of a slot" based off of your opinion is what I have an issue with.

Don't think I'm singling you out or anything with this by the way. It's a large problem of the Smash fanbase as a whole, and I fight it wherever it pops up.

D

Deleted member

Anyways just realised that the Sonic movie is probably gonna feature Sonic dabbing so you can think about that for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I'm not sure if changing the topic to guns was better or worse.

D

Deleted member

Him mentioning fighters 2 and 3 together makes me think we're getting a dual reveal at E3.
That comment is from a few months ago, before we knew new modes were coming, so he's probably talking about stage builder.

D

Deleted member

I predict a dual reveal with Echo Fighter DLC Fighter Pass announcement, along with a reveal of the first character that'll be in it. Not based on anything concrete or factual, it just makes the most sense to me!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Now, I could make an entire list comparing certain Smashboards users to certain Star Wars characters.
But that would be a useless waste of time.
Which is why I'm doing it.

ShinyLegendary-R2D2
Brelooming Disaster- BB8
C3PO- Scoliosis Jones
Darth Vader - Cyndane
Boba Fett - JDS
Clone Troopers - spambots
Chewbakka- Zinith
Jar Jar Binks - nobody deseves this fate
Han Solo - Onereasonanddone
Luke Skywalker - Noipoi
Leia - staindgrey
Yoda- Swamp Sensei
Emperor Palpatine - Mythra
Obi-Wan - Warchamp
Rey - Alice the B-Rabbit
Kylo Ren- Snakefighter
Finn- SneakyLink
General Hux - JaitheGuy
Porg- Just a Penguin
Mos Eisly - osby
Captain Phasma - Gwen (it's a reference)
DJ- ThatOneAnon
Padme- Smashing Ramen
Count Dooku - Idon
Ewoks - Guests
Lando- Shroob
IG-88- Good Guy Giygas
You know...

The funny part about this is that based on my appearance at times (long hair and huge beard) students, peers, and friends have called me Chewbacca.

Because of my last name, I get called Han Solo all the time.

Now i’m C3PO. It never ends.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
"So the message is a couple months old. The "something else" might refer to stage builder, it's unknown. It flew under my radar (probably because I was playing Smash). Thanks to the @AllSourceGaming Discord Leaks Chat for letting me know about this."

-A tweet PushDustIn posted after the fact

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok, I'm just gonna say this, and I'm not calling out specific users since I'm seeing a lot of this in this thread:
I am a Steve supporter. I do not care for Banjo. I do not care if he gets in or not, as I care more for Steve.

However, I do not go around this thread parading that that I am 100% repulsed by Banjo, I do not go around saying how Banjo Kazooie is a trash franchise, and I do not go around saying that Banjo is filth and should not touch Smash. If I did that, I would be dunked on so hard that I would be ran off the boards.

But most importantly, I have this thing called respect. I respect those who want characters like Banjo, or Isaac, or Shadow, or whatever. Just because some characters don't appeal to me doesn't mean I should rain on everyone's parade just to voice my hate on a bundle of pixels possibly making it into a crossover fighting game. Maybe a jab or two, but never a full blown rant. That's annoying to those who actually want said character, and that it makes you guys look like an entitled brats. You're not getting anywhere, your just making people lose respect for you, unless you don't care for your image.
And if you hate when people completely **** on your idea of a good character, then what gives makes it right for you to completely **** on their idea of a good character?

Cut that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom