• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm a die-hard Metroid fan that considers the Prime Trilogy a work of art.

But lol heck no Metroid isn't a big deal compared to games like Splatoon. It's incredibly niche, especially nowadays. Metroid is pretty much a Nintendo C-list IP.

Last edited by a moderator:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, so PSA, just stay away from anything that has a comment section so Endgane doesn't get spoiled like it did for me.

End of seriousness.

Actually, you know what? It can get spoiled from ANY game communication. As well as forums. Drop both Smash and Smashboards, and stay safe before I scream something you don't want to know.

Wait a minute, it can be spoiled VERBALLY TOO?!? Well then, that's it; who needs social interaction? Stay locked up in your house for however long it takes until the movie starts.

Phew, we're safe. Just locked up in a soundproof cell until the tickettime.

The walls can speak? NOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've been described many ways in my life.

Sarcastic. Sassy. Sexual dynamo.

But this one?

This is new and confusing.
Daaaaaammmmnnnnnn Daniel, back at it again with the Domino's Pizza™ !

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Okay, so PSA just stay away from anything that has a comment section so Endgane doesn't get spoiled like it did for me.

End of seriousness.

Actually, you know what? It can get spoiled from ANY game communication. As well as forums. Drop both Smash and Smashboards, and stay safe before I scream.

Wait a minute, it can be apoiled VERBALLY TOO?!? That's it, who needs social interaction. Stay locked up in your house for however long it takes.

You can't escape it, there are people determined to spoil everything no matter what.

I remember someone in this thread saying they got a PM on Reddit that was nothing but Endgame spoilers, and they didn't even know the person who sent it to them.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You can't escape it, there are people determined to spoil everything no matter what.
So what you're saying is...

Dread it.

Run from it.

Spoilers arrive all the same.

*grumble* Weird flex but okay... *grumble*
You know what the best part is?

There's people in this very thread that think I'm joking.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Yeah, but comment sections are an unwise landscape to view. It was 1 in the morning when the movie* was spoiled for me. I felt the one thing that happens a couple times a week, so I began to do the one thing most teenagers do late at night on their computers. I realized that the certain thing on my screen was making me feel the most of that thought, so I scrolled to the comment section to see what others had to say (sike the ****posting is intense as usual). Of course it's unmoderated and the spoiler was the most liked comment. I cant just say where I found it because that would be bad, so my excuse is that it was on YouTube, which is entirely plausible as well.

Very well, you listended to my sad, tragic, painful, SHAMEFUL tale of woe. Now enjoy your night, and don'tfeel the one thing because you'll go there and regret it.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
nothing like playing minecraft in the middle of the night to appease your insomnia

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm a die-hard Metroid fan that considers the Prime Trilogy a work of art.

But lol heck no Metroid isn't a big deal compared to games like Splatoon. It's incredibly niche, especially nowadays. Metroid is pretty much a Nintendo C-list IP.
I mean...

I'd say the history at least makes it B tier.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hunger for the feel of playing Persona 5

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I hunger for the feel of playing Persona 5
That is a true feeling. I would edit it to day playing Persona 5 as if it were your first runthrough, because that initial game is truly special and it is experience that you can only enjoy once, before you're playing it duplicate times.

D

Deleted member

I remember someone in this thread saying they got a PM on Reddit that was nothing but Endgame spoilers, and they didn't even know the person who sent it to them.
When was this? Cause I talked about how someone PM'd me on Reddit about the deaths in Infinity War which you may be mis-remembering as me talking about someone PM'ing me Endgame Spoilers.

If it's a completely different thing then carry on but that seems awfully similar to what happened to me with IW down to the fact that I didn't know who this person was.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
When was this? Cause I talked about how someone PM'd me on Reddit about the deaths in Infinity War which you may be mis-remembering as me talking about someone PM'ing me Endgame Spoilers.

If it's a completely different thing then carry on but that seems awfully similar to what happened to me with IW down to the fact that I didn't know who this person was.
Nah, it was definitely pretty recent, and about Endgame. Sadly, I can't remember who it was, though. Someone with a Kasumi avatar, I think.

But still, it's weird that such a similar situation happened to two different people.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Okay, so PSA, just stay away from anything that has a comment section so Endgane doesn't get spoiled like it did for me.

End of seriousness.

Actually, you know what? It can get spoiled from ANY game communication. As well as forums. Drop both Smash and Smashboards, and stay safe before I scream something you don't want to know.

Wait a minute, it can be spoiled VERBALLY TOO?!? Well then, that's it; who needs social interaction? Stay locked up in your house for however long it takes until the movie starts.

I Endgame Spoilers are inevitable...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Belly full.

Caffeine taken.

Notepad open.

Sanity questionable.

Y'all know what time this is.

It's writing o'clock ************.

D

Deleted member

It's 3 in the morning right now but I'm listening to Kagerou Project and crying even though it's not August 15th yet someone send help

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With Pokémon, sonic, and soon mario coming to the big screen. How would you feel if in the next few years we got decent to good movies/tv shows for some big name games which eventually led to super smash bros the movie?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It's 2 AM in the morning and I'm still looking at the Sonic movie trailer just to see how hated it is.

It's current over 10M views and has 155K likes to 238K dislikes

So a 39.4% overall like rating.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also in said smash bros film, who would be the main villain or twist villain?

osby

Smash Obsessed
With Pokémon, sonic, and soon mario coming to the big screen. How would you feel if in the next few years we got decent to good movies/tv shows for some big name games which eventually led to super smash bros the movie?
Give me that edgy, live-action Animal Crossing adaptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom