• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Alright y’all I’ve calmed down a bit

But

I dunno. Maybe I’ll just stick to discord and PMs from now on.

For last couple of months, I’ve had some kind of strong desire to help. Sometimes it’s okay, but more often than not, I feel like a total obstacle than anything else. It really feels like regardless of what anyone says, nobody wants or needs me to help. Being a mod or min is hopeless, probably for one reason, but compounded several times against my emotional problems recently. Helping out in the thread proper, I constantly feel like I overstep.
When something makes me feel like my help is worthless, it’s one of my triggers basically. Recently anyway.

I’m no good here, not for y’all, not for myself, not for the staff, not at all.

If you need me, PM me. Start a group PM, ask for my discord idc.

For the time being, even if it’s just for a bit, I’m leaving the thread.

Goodbye.
Check your PMs.

I understand and respect your decision, but I'm not letting you leave without giving me a way for me to keep talking to you.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Faygo died.

Tots apparently died while I was sleeping.

Toaster's leaving.

Oh god what the **** is happening.
We are in the ****ing Endgame for realsies now.

EDIT: :ultgreninja: Sliding Slinger'd

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ButView them?

For last couple of months, I’ve had some kind of strong desire to help. Sometimes it’s okay, but more often than not, I feel like a total obstacle than anything else. It really feels like regardless of what anyone says, nobody wants or needs me to help. Being a mod or min is hopeless, probably for one reason, but compounded several times against my emotional problems recently. Helping out in the thread proper, I constantly feel like I overstep.
When something makes me feel like my help is worthless, it’s one of my triggers basically. Recently anyway.

Goodbye.
Hey mate, told you this before. If you feel that way its ok but I don't feel you're overstepping at least more than everyone does at times, I really appreciate that you act level headed even when some of us start doing stupid ****.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Faygo died.

Toaster's leaving.

This is the penultimate arc of the Smashboards anime. The writers are rushing an ending to move on to the next series.

:cry:

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

But

Goodbye.
Aww man... I'd hate to see you go, but I respect your opinion buddy.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

But

Goodbye.
Take the time you need.

But for the record, from where I stand, you absolutely are good for the thread.

Find peace, fam. We'll be here.

What would your thoughts be on an unnofical Smashboads Minecraft server?
Probably too busy to really play for any length of time, but if it's Java I'd certainly visit.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Faygo died.

Toaster's leaving.

Faygo didn't die, he'll be back in a couple days.

D

Deleted member

Also DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , what do you think of this?

Hey DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , and @ShotoStar Hinata Hinata @Zeke The Zekenator @Onereasonanddone, too, since their necks are on the line. I have a concern over the Erdrick bet

My brother ended up not having his 2DS anymore, so instead of paying over $150 to play one game for a dying handheld, can I switch my lose condition to Iron Manning the FE Tellius duology (Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, the Ike games)?

For the record, Path of Radiance isn't particularly ball-busting, but Radiant Dawn is infamous for being long, with giant maps filled with enemies that can swarm you like a colony of fire ants. This is the kind of map you should expect with Radiant Dawn, and it's ****ing nuts.

Iron Man is a run for Fire Emblem that's similar to a Pokemon Nuzlocke run in which if a unit dies, they're gone for good. You cannot reset under any condition and a gameover (Main character dies or you fail a main objective) means you have to start the entire game from the beginning. Because I've never played these games and barely remember the let's plays I watched, I feel it will be a stressful and entertaining punishment. Since TPC is going to be broadcasting his Fates let's play, I can then broadcast a different Fire Emblem game too while creating entertainment whenever I ***** about a unit dying.

PS: Hard mode for Radiant Dawn is labeled as Normal Mode in all English versions of the game while Normal mode is labeled as Easy.

Is this a good replacement for having to play Fates?

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
this-day-extracts-a-heavy-toll-when-your-oc-only-39272258-1-1.png

We must press on.

For the fallen, whatever it takes

D

Deleted member

Oh forgot to say, that its good bet. PoR is not that difficult compared to RD so you'll have fun.
Yeah. I'll probably play PoR on hard mode anyways when I do play it, but Radiant Dawn I had no plans on Iron Manning unless it was on normal mode. Should make an interesting time.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shhh, it adds to the drama
Shroob: "Faygo is ****en ded"
Faygoshill: "Im bacc, how's things?"
Shroob: "I still... can hear his voice in the wind"
Faygoshill: "Shroob PWEASE"

D

Deleted member

one day an admin is gonna ****ing snap and actually erase half the users here
This is the equivalent of Loki and Gamora dying before the final showdown.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
avenge the fallen 1.png
avenge the fallen 2.png
avenge the fallen 3.png

Gone, but not forgotten.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind