• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay I'm just going to go. I trust that you all can discern the colors red from blue and all, but do I need to put labels on the marbles so that we know what is what? Or are we going with solid colored marbles with no color names? I'll have labels at the beginning and end no doubtly, but should they keep the labels in the descent?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Okay, I'm out of the loop, what exactly is going on with this convo that makes it warrant people asking us to calm down? I thought we were talking about Jim Carrey's Eggman.

In fact, I haven't seen any post telling anyone to calm down, so...

Did I miss something while I was gone?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Okay I'm just going to go. I trust that you all can discern the colors red from blue and all, but do I need to put labels on the marbles so that we know what is what? Or are we going with solid colored marbles with no color names? I'll have labels at the beginning and end no doubtly, but should they keep the labels in the descent?
Put names on em

D

Deleted member

ok
this is the kinda **** I usually say . you right.

**** it. I shouldn’t be here anymore y’all. Take care.
Look, buddy, I'm not telling you to leave, I ain't telling anyone to leave except the bigots.
You're a good person.
Just quoting this to give one moderator's approval.

As you were, everyone.
Me when my post gets mod approval

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Aight well lemme get my two in.

I hope when the dust settles Erika comes out of this with some help. He's a decent dude at heart from what I've seen and however downward this spiral is looking right now I have faith he's still got good to give to the world, so I'm hoping he can get the help he needs so he can give it.

That's my opinion in full.

The rest of me can't sleep because to my utter shock mercenary kitty has taken root in my imagination and my body says SLEEP but my mind says NAH and my body's like BUT WE'RE IN BED YOU TWIT and my mind just waves it off like NAH FAM LET'S GO DELVE AROUND TVTROPES AND GO SHOPPING FOR CHARACTER TRAITS LIKE LESS CRAZY PEOPLE SHOP FOR CLOTHES.

THEN WE CAN TELL SMASHBOARDS ABOUT IT IN 9PT TEXT.

WOULDN'T THAT JUST BE AMAAAAAZING.

It's not amazing.
did Ant Man ****ing type this? Are you Ant Man?

D

Deleted member

ok
this is the kinda **** I usually say . you right.

**** it. I shouldn’t be here anymore y’all. Take care.
Hey man, I'd hate to see you go. You're one of the best people here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Why is she wearing that?

Also, I thought for a moment that he was going to draw her like how Rose was drawn in the Titanic.
She agreed to draw a nude, but she was actually trying to trick him and stall for time to await his masters arrival. She dressed so heavily so she could stall. It makes more sense in context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom