• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
All the while, in person, my bird had to listen to me go “OOO **** OW HHHHHH **** MY TOE GOD AAAAAAA”
Is it a bird which can imitate human speech? Cos I'm envisaging future comedic scenarios right now

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Is it a bird which can imitate human speech? Cos I'm envisaging future comedic scenarios right now
Nah, or at least not so far haha. And even if she did it’d be pretty hard to understand.

But yes that woulda been hilarious lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . .All these new revelations about just how far down the German Nintendo Power rabbit hole goes has revealed a level of unhinged I simultaneously aspire to and am utterly terrified of.

I need to learn how to write crackfics with this kind of mindset.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
. . .All these new revelations about just how far down the German Nintendo Power rabbit hole goes has revealed a level of unhinged I simultaneously aspire to and am utterly terrified of.

Were you here when the.... *ahem* Yoshi race relations comic was talked about? :yoshi:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

I would say learn German, but if you want to go even further...don't. Don't learn it at all.

Just hunt down some raw scans and try to interpret it purely from context.

Like playing hell's own game of telephone.

D

Deleted member

Actually no, every time Matt tries to be Troll Toad he ends up getting ****ed over. Everyone's mad because Elliot keeps winning all the time
Oh that's even worse than being the troll guy. We can't have Elliot be the one who has character development in SGB lore.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I would say learn German, but if you want to go even further...don't. Don't learn it at all.

Just hunt down some raw scans and try to interpret it purely from context.

Like playing hell's own game of telephone.
Incidentally a "Ghost Stories funniest moments" video appeared in my YouTube recs after a couple days of them kinda stagnating and me not really being sure about anything I might want to look up, so with that in mind I could always

. . .actually on second thought a ton of the search results are coming up already translated by people. And just as freaking weird as ever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno man, he beat FnaF with relative ease and took the longest to die in the N.Sane Trilogy playthroughs. From getting a game over in 1-1, this and "What's a molar?", Elliot has grown the **** up
You're not wrong on that front. The redemption run for SMB proves it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Etika is breaking down for a 3rd time...the ****

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well he’s doing the exact same things he did as the last two breakdowns, but now he’s adding weird bits of love and peace to be covered up by the nonsense...man needs some help (yet wont accept it)

D

Deleted member

You know those little friendships you make in Quickplay without ever saying a word? Just the mutual respect between two fighters who are evenly matched in terms of skill? Because I just found a really good Ganon player and I love that

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know those little friendships you make in Quickplay without ever saying a word? Just the mutual respect between two fighters who are evenly matched in terms of skill? Because I just found a really good Ganon player and I love that
Ganon players are the best kind of players because just picking him on the CSS is a respectable play

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
strange, every ganon player makes a point out of disrespecting me
AND YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED THEY DO
I mean
they’re the same person
and Ganondorf doesn’t fight like he does in Zelda either.
True but at that point people are just going to get upset that Zelda finally gets a new character and it's an uncharacteristic echo

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I mean
they’re the same person
and Ganondorf doesn’t fight like he does in Zelda either.
Just because someone's the same entity as another character, doesn't necessarily mean they'd share a moveset.

Look at Shiek and ZSS

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Incidentally a "Ghost Stories funniest moments" video appeared in my YouTube recs after a couple days of them kinda stagnating and me not really being sure about anything I might want to look up, so with that in mind I could always

. . .actually on second thought a ton of the search results are coming up already translated by people. And just as freaking weird as ever.
34343722_10155691163231158_4955261905796071424_n.jpg

Interesting.

Hook me up.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status