• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
With Ghost Stories or with the comics? There's probably better Ghost Stories clip compilations on YouTube than what I ended up stumbling across, but as for the translated comics

View attachment 213644View attachment 213645
View attachment 213647
Well that settles it.

I'm gonna Google this **** till they put me on some kinda watchlist, thank you.

Also Oil of Mega Man just does not sound right.

only if she travels through a window
No that's Kasudefenestration.

Kasuyeet vs Kasuyoink
How does one Kasuyoink exactly?

Tingle has his own spinoff series. He should be in wit-
35521570_1863582103691621_1346131381511520256_n.jpg

No.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I mean
they’re the same person
and Ganondorf doesn’t fight like he does in Zelda either.
That is true, but I don't think people would be too happy if the next Zelda rep was just another one of the Triforce wielders again. I mean, we have three Links, and two Zeldas already, so do we really need two Ganons?
Well, I guess Agahnim could be cool, but I'd much rather they created an original moveset for him, rather than him just being an echo.

And also, while yes, he fights quite differently to how he does in the games, the sword that Ganon uses in Smash isn't completely made up for Smash. as it appears in the Gamecube demo at Space World 2000:
Just thought that was interesting.
I actually wouldn't mind if his sword appeared in a Zelda game, to be honest. Could lead to some fun boss fights.

D

Deleted member

why are mario rpg and regular mario 2 separate series? Why are there 2 littlest pet shops? Who the **** wants the Lego movie in smash? What is going on here?
  1. This isn't a hypothetical Smash thing, it's just my dream crossover
  2. Because Square Enix
  3. Because the two Littlest Pet Shops are completely different shows with completely different sets of characters

D

Deleted member

10 hours until I see Endgame I'm super excited I heard so many good things about the movie so I hope the movie doesn't disappoint, I'm sure it won't but there's always a small chance of it happening.

Anyways point is that I'm excited to see the movie in 10 hours.

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. This isn't a hypothetical Smash thing, it's just my dream crossover
  2. Because Square Enix
  3. Because the two Littlest Pet Shops are completely different shows with completely different sets of characters
SE doesn't own the name rights of SMRPG, a character from that game would still be a Super Mario character.

Also, Fire Emblem/Xenoblade has changing casts too, yet share one franchise.

D

Deleted member

SE doesn't own the name rights of SMRPG, a character from that game would still be a Super Mario character.

good points
but remember that this is my dream
this hypothetical reality can be whatever I want

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I still believe that Square would demand that he be separated out with his own series and symbol. Labeling him as a Mario character implies that he's owned by Nintendo.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Why is Tingle of all people so divisive. People either adore him or despise him.
Tingle gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Rosy Rupeeland sounds fun enough I'd make an exception for it. But for Smash I think we've got plenty enough Tingle in Great Bay.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I still believe that Square would demand that he be separated out with his own series and symbol. Labeling him as a Mario character implies that he's owned by Nintendo.
Well, they allowed Geno to be classified under Mario universe for two games now.

good points
but remember that this is my dream
this hypothetical reality can be whatever I want
Okay, I just don't get why you want to separate one franchise into multiple parts.

D

Deleted member

Well, they allowed Geno to be classified under Mario universe for two games now.

Okay, I just don't get why you want to separate one franchise into multiple parts.
well i mean...
1556546698695.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Geno's other appearances in the series don't really lend themselves to the comparison. They don't really seperate and classify the characters in Mario RPG, and he's just a cameo in Mario & Luigi. We just don't know how corporate sees the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom